Who do you think hates America?

Obama is not the son of immigrants

Thats bs

And rather than serve America throughout his adult life obama has sucked off the public teat and been served by America
And from the stupid/ignorant side of the house...

Another MAGAT fairy tale.

Never?

You're PROUDLY peaceful protests against the ongoing slaughter of innocents?

The "Left" doesn't say "death to Jews" but the "Right?"
View attachment 947150

View attachment 947151

View attachment 947152

You and the hatemongers screaming "death to Jews" and "death to America" are twins from the same corrupt womb.

Clean up your own house MAGAT before worrying over mine.
I never said NEVER, you dumkoff. But I have no concerns for fringe bigots on the right.

What is much more concerning is the organized antisemitic protests by liberals, at liberal universities, and the administrators - who are bought and paid for by the Arabs - allowing it.

Why can’t you idiots understand the difference?

Do you think your opposing party hates America and wants to destroy it?
Generally I think there are a lot of well meaning GOP moderates...

But unfortunately the US type of elections creates tribes and loyalty to that tribe...

Manipulation of the tribes is happening in front of us...

Let's take example:
Biden withheld arms from Isreal before they were going to bomb an area which would with a lot of civilians..

Biden isn't the first US President to do this.

And these were GOP Presidents drawing lines with much more moderate Israeli leaders about less worse transgressions.

But what do we see:
The Isreali lobby is a very powerful lobby, that is not an antisemitic statement, it is fact. There power can even influence media on both the left and the right.

The Isreal looks after Isreal first and you better be sure about that... They play a good hand of cards. They get caught every now and again but they are very good..

Look at this story:

I remember that story run at the time on two hour cycle on ABC and then buried... No other news about it... No follow up... Over half the US phone records where stolen and brought to Isreal... Nothing said...

This shows you how both sides can be manipulated... All the lobbyists do this (sorry to pick on Isreal, just seemed topical).

Seriously, US is in a slow spiral loosing democracy unless it changes it's voting system. IT would be a shock at this point as politics would be more about what can you do for us rather than I hate you less..

It doesn't matter what I "think" who hates America, the proof is right in front of us.

The left, for many decades has shown us they want to destroy capitalism, destroy Christianity, destroy law and order, destroy the family unit. I could go on and on!

The left has always shown, they hate every founding principle of America.

This is not debatable.

No, LIAR!!!!
You fucking retarded Marxist ASSHOLES replaced the word EQUALITY with your ebonics newspeak BULLSHIT.
eQuiTy 🤪

🙄
Sea Major here...

Says he doesn't hate America but clearly hates over half of Americans...

Everyone he disagrees i with is a 'Marxist'...

He clearly has no fucking clue what a Marxist (except for disagreeing with him)is but he is angry about it..

It doesn't matter what I "think" who hates America, the proof is right in front of us.

The left, for many decades has shown us they want to

destroy capitalism,
Blue States are richer than Red States... They clearly know how Capitalism works and when it doesn't... Depite what you have been taught, US is a regulated capitialist society (or Social Democracy)... Understanding that is whay Blue states have to pay for Red States
destroy Christianity,
The Democrats are respecting the US Constitution not to put one religion ahead of other... You might wipe your ass with the US Constitution but they don't.
destroy law and order,
Sorry, your leader is under 91 indictments... GOP MAGA have attacked Capitol Police and tried to defund the FBI... You attack Judges and reject the courts rullings... Don't make us laugh that you respect law and order... You cheer on cops who choked an unarmed man to death...
destroy the family unit.
Democrats want parental leave and maternity leave... GOP/MAGA don't even know what they are...
Democrats want air that doesn't kill children, GOP are pro polluters...
Democrats want to address childhood obscenity GOP see them as pliable customers of candy and sodas..
Democrats want Children to grow up and enter the work place with abilty to take on the world, GOP want them laden in Debt and whip them to pay off that loan...
GOP is all talk about supporting the family but they have kept US with the lowest holidays and the least amount of family time in the first world. Want to see supporting the Family Unit, goto Europe.
I could go on and on!
But you can't
The left has always shown, they hate every founding principle of America.

This is not debatable.
No... They see other countries having higher quality of life by changing the practise of putting people and families before corporation and profits... They see a balance. GOP is bought and sold for at this stage and just look...
US has near full employment, people can not work any harder and GOP still bang on about reducing workers rights, wages & conditions because mythically it costs jobs...

Sea Major here...

He clearly has no fucking clue what a Marxist (except for disagreeing with him)is but he is angry about it..
Yuri Bezmenov warned us about YOU.

🙄

Sea Major here...

They use words like "Marxist" and "Stalinist" in an attempt to make themselves sound intelligent.

Ultimately what it accomplishes, of course, is the opposite. They're just doing a running, 24/7 radio talk show. Boring.

And from the stupid/ignorant side of the house...

Another MAGAT fairy tale.
Here is some free advice for you

And you really need it

Dont wind your lib social warrior mainspring so tight that you cant tell fact from fiction and start believing your own lies

Such as obama being the child of immigrants

Throwing out a lie in the heat of combat is standard lib procedure

But if it doesent fool your conservative protagonist dont double down on it

That suggests that you are losing touch with reality

Says the people who tried to destroy the Constitution and the American democracy.
Congratulations. You're number 1 (first gif of the day) although you act like number 2.

View attachment 947123
There is no greater impact on the constitution than what Biden has done and is doing.... weaponizing the DOJ and our courts and opening the border to criminals...

Those hating current America are the Deep State infecting DC (leeching out into State GOVT), the rotten Judicial system (one-sided Justice) and the dishonest MSM.

America cannot survive one party rule. As they implement up a phony voting system to print and dump ballots and no one is allowed to question. Working busy Americans are prevented from knowing the truth by dishonest MSM censorship co-ordination.

So you don't think any changes need to be made?
Not the kinds of changes libs want... like adding more justices to the supreme court and dialing down prison sentences and leaving our borders open...

Not the kinds of changes libs want... like adding more justices to the supreme court and dialing down prison sentences and leaving our borders open...

So it isn't changes, per se. Just the changes you disagree with? That is just standard 2 party politics. The opposing party will reject it because of who submitted it.

So it isn't changes, per se. Just the changes you disagree with? That is just standard 2 party politics. The opposing party will reject it because of who submitted it.
No no no..... not the changes I disagree with... the changes that the US constitution disagrees with... I'm not talking about parking fees I'm talking about changes that will remove the freedoms we enjoy and make us just another top down nation for the elites....

No no no..... not the changes I disagree with... the changes that the US constitution disagrees with... I'm not talking about parking fees I'm talking about changes that will remove the freedoms we enjoy and make us just another top down nation for the elites....

If they are forbidden by the US Constitution, there are safeguards in place.

Forum List

Back