Who do you think hates America?

Point of the joke is in the last sentence which I did in orange.

It can apply to many issues, and "climate change" and/or "global warming" is another example. People toss those terms about without specifying whether they refer to natural or human caused; and claiming one is a "denier" on the subject, those making that claim often rebut with their evidence of rising temperatures when often the deny is of the human cause claimed.

The other point of the joke is that you are the woman in the balloon.

The thesis of this thread is that the ambiguity and lack of precision word usage in your OP - Opening Post answers the question you pose.
Assuming this isn't a troll thread which your replying posts tend to confirm. Both side are using those terms with different meanings and context and there is the major root of the issue/problem and why there is difficulty in finding middle ground. Your post I am replying to also confirms this main factor.
Again, I'm just asking how many believe the accusation. Those believers are the ones who decide what they believe.

I am skeptical of materialists like Trump, but it turns out his tax cuts increased total tax revenue by spurring investment and growth.
Not sure if that is a yes or a no.

We have been ignoring the Constitution from the very beginning, like the Dredd Scott Decision, Prohibition, the War on Drugs, mandatory sentencing, 3 strikes, etc.
There should never have been a single federal gun law, for example.
That's not a good reason to continue to ignore it... especially with the Democrat agenda today...

We have been ignoring the Constitution from the very beginning, like the Dredd Scott Decision, Prohibition, the War on Drugs, mandatory sentencing, 3 strikes, etc.
There should never have been a single federal gun law, for example.
The Dred Scott decision was correct. The federal Gun law I know of says one must get a license to own and operate a machine gun.

Sincerest apologies.

Do you have another set of words we should use instead of "racists, homophobes, xenophobes?"

I mean it is obvious that you are all racists, homophobes, and xenophobes as well as sycophants, misogynists, and a crapload of self hating closet queens.

Perhaps if you'd provide us some synonyms or slang to use rather than the proper English terms?

You can call us whatever you want. Soon you probably won't be calling us Americans though--or you, either, for that matter. You're likely mentally ill though, so probably don't care.

They use words like "Marxist" and "Stalinist" in an attempt to make themselves sound intelligent.

Ultimately what it accomplishes, of course, is the opposite. They're just doing a running, 24/7 radio talk show. Boring.

Not Mac being divisive again hahah

True again, and certainly worth discussing, but what does it have to do with the accusation of political enemies hating America?

Oh please, you Leftists have been all about "winning" for about 25 years now, maybe more, and NOW when you see the effects of this you want to backtrack and beg us to love the country.

Nah, it's over. I don't care.

The bad news for you is a lot of other people are distrustful, bought out, and also don't care.

Well done, Leftists.

Politics can get heated, and I can understand that opposing parties could think the other party's goals might not be the best for the country, but that's not how the rhetoric is playing out. "You hate America" and " You want to destroy the country" have become common accusations. Of course, there are terrorists that fit both descriptions, but do you really think any of our politicians, or the other party actually embrace that kind of goal? Please identify anyone, other than terrorists, who you believe actually hates our country, and tell why you think that person or those people actually hate America and want to destroy the country. This kind of rhetoric can only separate us further and hurt our country.
Amazon product ASIN 150118315X
Who do we think hates America? Let's see.
Fundamentalist Islamists who came here to change it.
Marxists who have infiltrated our educational system, media and politics, because they want to end our Constitutional Republic with its Bill of Rights and free market system, as Marxism does not allow multi-party political systems, only one-party dictatorships.

Oh please, you Leftists have been all about "winning" for about 25 years now, maybe more, and NOW when you see the effects of this you want to backtrack and beg us to love the country.

Nah, it's over. I don't care.

The bad news for you is a lot of other people are distrustful, bought out, and also don't care.

Well done, Leftists.
Oh, no doubt you are distrustful. I would be too if I believed all those lies.

Politics can get heated, and I can understand that opposing parties could think the other party's goals might not be the best for the country, but that's not how the rhetoric is playing out. "You hate America" and " You want to destroy the country" have become common accusations. Of course, there are terrorists that fit both descriptions, but do you really think any of our politicians, or the other party actually embrace that kind of goal? Please identify anyone, other than terrorists, who you believe actually hates our country, and tell why you think that person or those people actually hate America and want to destroy the country. This kind of rhetoric can only separate us further and hurt our country.
Amazon product ASIN 150118315X
Who hates America? People that vote for Joe Biden

I never said NEVER, you dumkoff. But I have no concerns for fringe bigots on the right.

What is much more concerning is the organized antisemitic protests by liberals, at liberal universities, and the administrators - who are bought and paid for by the Arabs - allowing it.

Why can’t you idiots understand the difference?
Uhhhh....
YOU ARE A FRINGE BIGOT ON THE RIGHT

1715856860182.gif

Here is some free advice for you

And you really need it

Dont wind your lib social warrior mainspring so tight that you cant tell fact from fiction and start believing your own lies

Such as obama being the child of immigrants

Throwing out a lie in the heat of combat is standard lib procedure

But if it doesent fool your conservative protagonist dont double down on it

That suggests that you are losing touch with reality
Obama's father was from Kenya.
You KKKloset queens spent 12 years claiming that not only was he a child of immigrants but the he was, himself, an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT.

That you lie is expected.
That you repeat the lie when you know the audience knows you're full of crap is proof that you're either an idiot or a lying MAGAT.
Your choice bucko.

1715857330340.gif

Obama's father was from Kenya.
You KKKloset queens spent 12 years claiming that not only was he a child of immigrants but the he was, himself, an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT.

That you lie is expected.
That you repeat the lie when you know the audience knows you're full of crap is proof that you're either an idiot or a lying MAGAT.
Your choice bucko.

View attachment 947523
Obama the groomed Marxist was/is the worst thing that happened to the country, troll.

Forum List

Back