Who Ever Said Black Lives DIDN'T Matter ?

BLM will go the way that the wall street protests went. There is no substance behind their claims so unless there are more unfortunate killings they won't have the fuel to continue.

Black votes matter. Your lesson begins in a little over 11 months
That lesson began months AGO. Example: Michael Slager was jailed in North Charleston for legally and properly shooting Walter Scott, a fleeing felon, just to appease the black voter majority of that township.
And this is exactly how black lives (or any lives) are NOT SUPPOSED to matter.. Not THAT way.

Guy sells cigarettes or steals cigars and is gunned down. White guy wastes a congregation at a church, murders a cop, a judge, and even a member of Congress and they are still alive.

You failed to mention the most important word.....resisting.

if you want to show black lives matter....quit fucking killing them at every turn...why is it white men who are mass shooters...are never killed by the cops? name one go on.....the white guy either kills himself or gets arrested.....
why is that? why is it a white guy can shot up a movie theater and stand trial....a black guy selling loosies must die? why is that?

Dont resist after committing a crime and you'll get your day in court.

12189984_10154361882138327_7730049419667879986_n.jpg

Yeah.....because he's more likely to be shot down by one of his hommies than the police.

if you want to show black lives matter....quit fucking killing them at every turn...why is it white men who are mass shooters...are never killed by the cops? name one go on.....the white guy either kills himself or gets arrested.....
why is that? why is it a white guy can shot up a movie theater and stand trial....a black guy selling loosies must die? why is that?

It's amazing how the narrative gets twisted out of shape. It's "Police gun down unarmed black man." What they dont tell you is the "unarmed black man" ignored numerous orders from police, ran down a dark alley, and when confronted with police he goes to pull out his cell phone. They dont know if it's a cell phone, a knife, or a gun. So they shoot.
But all anyone wants to hear is "cops killed unarmed black man."

What if you didn't commit a crime?

Same principle.

Black lives is totally right . At least once a week theres a story (wh video )of police shooting unarmed Americans in the streets . And it's not just black people either .

"First they came for the Jews, and i said nothing .."

Black lives is totally right . At least once a week theres a story (wh video )of police shooting unarmed Americans in the streets . And it's not just black people either .

Are you insinuating there is a movement to rid America of blacks through police shootings?

Once again, there is no law that states the only time an officer (or citizen) can use deadly force is against a person with a weapon. A subject doesn't need to have a weapon. He (or she) only needs to be a threat to the officer(s).

Same principle.

Really? So tea party groups deserve to be targeted by the IRS ? After all they are against taxes .

Same principle.

Really? So tea party groups deserve to be targeted by the IRS ? After all they are against taxes .

What? LOL

Are you insinuating there is a movement to rid America of blacks through police shootings?
He doesnt know what the fuck he's talking about. That much is clear.
No one is coming for blacks. Police are coming for black criminals. Whose victims are largely other poor blacks. Police are helping honest poor blacks by getting rid of criminals who prey on them. Shouldnt they be getting medals for this?

Once again, there is no law that states the only time an officer (or citizen) can use deadly force is against a person with a weapon. A subject doesn't need to have a weapon. He (or she) only needs to be a threat to the officer(s).

Guy is running away , so he's not a threat .

Cops have no more right to shoot anyone than you or I .

Same principle.

Yeah it is but... I have been stopped twice, at night, for what I was told was weaving. In both cases I knew it was a police officer following me. I think in the second incident the cop pulled me over because I was going the speed limit and he thought that was odd, and I obviously held him up from wherever it was he was going. He told me I was weaving between the lines? He had followed me on a well traveled country road for all of about 20 seconds. Another time I was pulled over for speeding when a truck had passed me on a downgrade and was speeding, I was not. The cop swore that I was running with the truck but that was far from the truth. I had slowed down on the upgrade because I knew the truck would only pass me on the downgrade. I didn't get a ticket in any of those situations, except for the last because I had a light burned out. Seems that road was a big toll road.

Anyway the point is I now have suspicions about the motives of the police. I think in the "weaving" case they were just fishing. In the speeding case they were filling quota.

Same principle.

WTF? What kind of comparison is that? None at all. There is zero point of comparison. You'll hav to try harder.
Hint: When a cop tells you to do something, you do it. Court is where you can argue whether he was right or wrong.

I'm saying many people don't care cause it's happening to "those people" . Well don't be surprised when it happens to you!

Same principle.

Yeah it is but... I have been stopped twice, at night, for what I was told was weaving. In both cases I knew it was a police officer following me. I think in the second incident the cop pulled me over because I was going the speed limit and he thought that was odd, and I obviously held him up from wherever it was he was going. He told me I was weaving between the lines? He had followed me on a well traveled country road for all of about 20 seconds. Another time I was pulled over for speeding when a truck had passed me on a downgrade and was speeding, I was not. The cop swore that I was running with the truck but that was far from the truth. I had slowed down on the upgrade because I knew the truck would only pass me on the downgrade. I didn't get a ticket in any of those situations, except for the last because I had a light burned out. Seems that road was a big toll road.

Anyway the point is I now have suspicions about the motives of the police. I think in the "weaving" case they were just fishing. In the speeding case they were filling quota.
Are there cops who do that stuff? Sure. Way too often. But as you point out you didnt get a ticket. ANd you probably didnt reach in your glove box and pull out a flashlight as the cop came up to your door.

I'm saying many people don't care cause it's happening to "those people" . Well don't be surprised when it happens to you!
Why would it happen to people who give cops no reason to shoot them? Are you paranoid?

Forum List

Back