Who Ever Said Black Lives DIDN'T Matter ?

if you want to show black lives matter....quit fucking killing them at every turn...why is it white men who are mass shooters...are never killed by the cops? name one go on.....the white guy either kills himself or gets arrested.....
why is that? why is it a white guy can shot up a movie theater and stand trial....a black guy selling loosies must die? why is that?

Dont resist after committing a crime and you'll get your day in court.

What if you didn't commit a crime?

Than why would you be resisting?

Like I said, if I felt I was wrongly being targeted because I was a white guy then I think I might be a little outraged at the system. Much like Waco made me rethink what I thought about the ATF.

Look at the conservative reaction after tea party groups were profiled by the IRS . Oh the outrage !! How many congressional investigations? And that was because they had to do extra paperwork !!

if you want to show black lives matter....quit fucking killing them at every turn...why is it white men who are mass shooters...are never killed by the cops? name one go on.....the white guy either kills himself or gets arrested.....
why is that? why is it a white guy can shot up a movie theater and stand trial....a black guy selling loosies must die? why is that?

Like I said, if I felt I was wrongly being targeted because I was a white guy then I think I might be a little outraged at the system. Much like Waco made me rethink what I thought about the ATF.

Look at the conservative reaction after tea party groups were profiled by the IRS . Oh the outrage !! How many congressional investigations? And that was because they had to do extra paperwork !!

You're comparing apples and oranges......good grief

I'm comparing abuse of power and the reaction to it .

At least no one lost their life over tax exempt status filings .

Black lives is totally right . At least once a week theres a story (wh video )of police shooting unarmed Americans in the streets . And it's not just black people either .

"First they came for the Jews, and i said nothing .."

Are you insinuating there is a movement to rid America of blacks through police shootings?

I'm saying many people don't care cause it's happening to "those people" . Well don't be surprised when it happens to you!

You make no sense, cops don't go around shooting people all nilly willy. You read too much BS
Its the narrative. Cops go around shooting young black men for no reason at all. You cant argue with the narrative.

Wrongfully shooting . Then lying about it, then having it covered up.

If they did nothing wrong. Why the coverup ?
Ah yes it's all a big conspiracy. Hands up, Dont Shoot! Right?
Timmy, you're pathetic.

You're attempting to deflect. We're talking about cops shooting blacks who are acting in a threatening manner.

And you act as if every incident is not investigated. I do believe in the last the cop was charged with murder 1. But using the IRS as a political tool should be investigated but as usual nothing will happen because they all protect each other.

The IRS was acting out of political ambition. That's not their job. Their job is to keep an eye on taxes--not to use their power to hassle political opponents.

The police on the other hand are doing their job when they shoot somebody. That's why we provide them with guns.

Apples and oranges.

The IRS was acting out of political ambition. That's not their job. Their job is to keep an eye on taxes--not to use their power to hassle political opponents.

The police on the other hand are doing their job when they shoot somebody. That's why we provide them with guns.

Apples and oranges.

"Doing their job when they shoot someone". Holy shit ain't that the line of the day !

I'm not talking justified shootings, those happen all the time . I'm talking these bullshit shootings . Ones on video even!

Last one I saw was this guy being tailed for drunk driving . The guy crashes . He's climbing out of the wreck and the cop runs up and blasts him. Cop then makes up a bullshit story about it too.

That shit don't bother you ?

Apples and oranges.

"Doing their job when they shoot someone". Holy shit ain't that the line of the day !

I'm not talking justified shootings, those happen all the time . I'm talking these bullshit shootings . Ones on video even!

Last one I saw was this guy being tailed for drunk driving . The guy crashes . He's climbing out of the wreck and the cop runs up and blasts him. Cop then makes up a bullshit story about it too.

Where's this video?

Apples and oranges.

Irs watches out for tax cheats. Why not put a "taxed enough already " group thru the ringer !? After all. They must be lying to avoid taxes .

Apples and oranges.

Where's this video?

You can see it here

Drunk Driver Shot By Police Officer

Apples and oranges.

That depends, I would have to read the story before forming an opinion. I don't know what the drunk was being followed for, I don't know if it was suspected he was armed, I don't know that he presented a threat to the officer. Every situation is different.

But what I do know about are all the bogus claims of police brutality and shootings where it ends up the police officer was within his rights. The police officer does have the right to protect himself just as I do as an armed citizen. If the police officer uses deadly force when his (or others) life was not in jeopardy, the officer must face charges and prove his innocence.

Apples and oranges.

Where's this video?

You can see it here

Well he did kill his wife.

Apples and oranges.

Where's this video?

You can see it here

Doesn't mean u get executed right there in the street .

Apples and oranges.

Where's this video?

You can see it here

Doesn't mean u get executed right there in the street .

If a person is suspected of a murder, there is a pretty good chance that such a person is violent and has to be approached with caution. Ever hear of Suicide by Cop????

I've been saying for years that black lives DON'T matter. Blacks don't do anything useful. Few become engineers or businessmen or scientists or farmers or plumbers or auto repairmen.

Blacks go into crime or welfare or pro sports or a useless govt job they get thru affirmative action.

Forum List

Back