Who Gets Food Stamps? White People, Mostly

Folks we see here daily what party is the one FILLED with racist and bigots

another lovely thread running is on what they deem to be, Bible thumpers. and both are from the left/dem/commie

Sounds like the takers are screaming loudest.

monkey-mug-con.jpg
keep-calm-and-just-quit.png
53798013.jpg

I'm sorry if the OP is hitting any nerves on a personal level (white food stamp moochers and/or racists).
It's people like you who say, Get a job. Yet you aren't in a position to hire. And if the shoe was on the other foot well...

If food stamps went away most of the Whites that get them now would just go out and get a job.

Blacks would riot in the streets.
Maybe cops would shoot the rioters and the shelves in the stores would be looted and the some people would say it's the whites keepin' the black man down. Where would the whitey get his food then?

I'm sorry if the OP is hitting any nerves on a personal level (white food stamp moochers and/or racists).
It's people like you who say, Get a job. Yet you aren't in a position to hire. And if the shoe was on the other foot well...

well what. do you insinuate everyone can't go out and find ANOTHER JOB? go clean toilets if they have to. how many businesses do you own and how many do you employ?

well what. do you insinuate everyone can't go out and find ANOTHER JOB? go clean toilets if they have to. how many businesses do you own and how many do you employ?
Well in state where I am currently residing the SNAP program is supposed to re-implement a plan this year that to be eligible to receive food one must show evidence of(declare on application) three places that they submitted applications to for gaining acceptance. Then there are some churches and the local Salvation Army that give help also. Somehow I guess you havn't been homeless like living in a car or walking down the street and gotta take a dump right then with no money or toilet tissue far from a public restroom that wasn't locked.

Okay, I've done the math. Whitey costs taxpayers $11.6 billion more per year than blacks.

Let's assume that total yearly food stamp costs are about $80 billion - then break it down per the OP as follows?

White (40.2%) = $32.16 billion
African-American (25.7%) = $20.56 billion
Hispanic (10.3%) =$8.24 billion
Asian (2.1%) = $1.68 billion
Native American (1.2%) = $0.96 billion
Multiple Races (0.7%) = $0.56 billion
Race Unknown (12.8%) = $10.24 billion

So, whitey mooches 56.42% ($11.6 billion) more food stamp dollars per year than blacks.

Okay, I've done the math. Whitey costs taxpayers $11.6 billion more per year than blacks.

Let's assume that total yearly food stamp costs are about $80 billion - then break it down per the OP as follows?

So, whitey mooches 56.42% ($11.6 billion) more food stamp dollars per year than blacks.
Since you appear to be a facts checker, what do whites compare as far as total taxes paid as compared to all other ethnic groups working in America?

Look you fucking retard Only 13 percent of the population is black about 70 percent is white proportionally Blacks use twice as much as their population and whites use about 60 percent as much. Once again a 5th Grader could do this math.

Forum List

Back