Who is going to be the democrat nominee for prez?

You would vote for an 86 year old for president?
Sure....
Then again, democrat morons voted for brain-dead Fetterman and a dead guy before.
Even most democrats don't want Joe Biden to run.
I'll vote for whomever the DNC nominee is. There is no other choice to try to speak up for women and other minorities, stopping the GOP assault on anyone who isn't pale, male, and stale...

it'll be between dark brandon & some so called (R) ... but it won't be the tribbleheaded, mango hued traitorous carnival barking, malignant narcissistis, sociopath with arrested development.

Sure....

I'll vote for whomever the DNC nominee is. There is no other choice to try to speak up for women and other minorities, stopping the GOP assault on anyone who isn't pale, male, and stale...

You're tightly plugged into your DNC talking point feed today.

RFK jr for the Democrats unless those in power pull some type of underhanded deal. Biden is not a given for the Democrats and Trump is not a given as the GOP nominee and it will not be DeSantis his running would be a mistake for his career in politics. Both Conventions are going to be the most interesting we have had since the 1960s. If both Trump and Biden are the nominees it will be more of what we have had over the years as far as political division and protest and violence. I do hope things in our country do turn around and I believe it will take some major reform from top to bottom with some new blood in positions of power.

Are they really going to go with Biden? Who else can they turn to?
Dems just had a primary and determined Joe Biden was their best and brightest star. He got more votes than Obama while hiding in his basement that's how good Joe Biden is. Pretty sure Dems will pick (rigg the primary) Biden again.

You heard it here first.
R (21).jpeg

Sure....

The greatest transfer of wealth in human history has occurred. Those who are not pale and/or are of the opposite sex have a lot of power. People screw up on their own you know along with people who screw over others.

Ah, the moral equivalence argument again. In what way would Trump's policies be as bad as Biden's?

In what way would they be better?

Trump had a couple good years riding the end of the economic expansion he took over in the middle of.

2020 proved he is incapable of handling a crisis and his actions since Nov 2020 prove he cares only about himself and not the country.

Give him 4 years where he does not have to worry about running again or the damage he does to the GOP and things would get ugly.

Either way, the very fact we are even talking about being stuck choosing between those two again is more than enough to sway me to leave the country when I retire in 6 years. Between now and then I will be putting it all into motion.

Sure. Vote for crazy guy. Why not. It doesn’t matter who the President is right?

Have you had your weekly booster yet?

Please do that.

Don't let us down. We're counting on you.

Thanks for your thought provoking post.

The greatest transfer of wealth in human history has occurred. Those who are not pale and/or are of the opposite sex have a lot of power. People screw up on their own you know along with people who screw over others.
So you think that dark skinned people and women have too much power?

Should that have NO power?

Forum List

Back