Who is going to pay?

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
Just curious who is paying for the tremendous expense of Obama travelling the country speaking on behalf of Hillary? I know the answer is "we the tax payers". I have no problem with Obama speaking for Hillary but perhaps the cost of his travel and security should come from her campaign funds rather than my money. What do you think?

Hopefully Obama being distracted will keep him from doing anything else that will destroy this country.

Just curious who is paying for the tremendous expense of Obama travelling the country speaking on behalf of Hillary? I know the answer is "we the tax payers". I have no problem with Obama speaking for Hillary but perhaps the cost of his travel and security should come from her campaign funds rather than my money. What do you think?
Fair point... Do we know who is paying for it?

Hopefully Obama being distracted will keep him from doing anything else that will destroy this country.

Obviously you are typing your posts from some relocation and reeducation camp where that mean Obama has placed you and your ilk.......Now THAT is indeed a travesty.

Fair point... Do we know who is paying for it?
I am impressed you bothered to did this out. The OP question is asked from time to time.

Here is a good article about it. Appears the campaign does pay for some but not all of the travel expenses

FACT CHECK: Air Force One, Who Pays?
who is the check made out to? What part of the government gets control of this money? Does it go to the same hole that the $831 billion stimulus package went to, that disappeared? Most have forgotten the shovel ready jobs that was promised. Saying the government was reimbursed by the Clinton group is not really good enough.

Here is a good article about it. Appears the campaign does pay for some but not all of the travel expenses

FACT CHECK: Air Force One, Who Pays?
who is the check made out to? What part of the government gets control of this money? Does it go to the same hole that the $831 billion stimulus package went to, that disappeared? Most have forgotten the shovel ready jobs that was promised. Saying the government was reimbursed by the Clinton group is not really good enough.
Well do a little bit of research and find your answers. There is obviously a system in place for presidential campaigning and apparently the party finances travel and the gov finances the extra security detail that comes with the prez. Let us know what you dig up

Forum List

Back