Who Is John Miller?

Are you serious? Hillary says she is going to put a lot of coal miners out of work and you interpret that to mean she is going to put them back to work? LOL well the good people of West Virginia obviously disagree with you (most likely b/c you are wrong)

Like Trump....you are cherry picking her comments. When will you nutbags stop doing that? Have you even bothered to look up the transcript of her comments when she said hat about coal miners?

Would you like me to post them here for you?
Obama has been anti-coal and the Hidabeast is right there with him. They target fossil fuels unless you live under a rock.

Complain about it while using more fuel than whole cities of people in their lavish ways and travel. Hypocrites one and all.

The coal industry has been in decline for decades. It's ironic that the death knell for the industry may come in large part from the fracking and shale oil booms creating a cheaper, cleaner alternative in natural gas.
Not much of a war on fossil fuels.

Here’s why Central Appalachia’s coal industry is dying

And that is similar to a politician seeking to artificially kill an industry how?

Imagine if Hillary had instead said" I'm going to put a lot of of car companies and their employees out of work" and then went on to explain that she meant to say that the subway is better than cars and all those employees should be retrained as subway engineers.

It's just silly.

How is anyone seeking to kill an industry? It's dying on it's own.

You ignorant fuck, Hillary herself declared that she was going to destroy the coal industry.

Clinton lying to the American people on national TV, calling the intern a liar, only admitting the truth when DNA evidence proved he was lying, well that's water under the bridge to liberals. But Trump bragging about himself 25 years ago is a major gotcha story....riiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Hillary Clinton said no such thing ..you are just being EVIL...

If you Hillary people want to fight this out in the gutter Trump has said he's fine with that, bring it! Rush is already having a field day recycling all the Clinton's trash. :laugh:

13221696_1808500199373726_7669301995225220910_n.jpg
Commander Little hands Von Fuckstick.,....
trump-racist-119x89.jpg

If you libs want to play this game dredging up stuff from 25 years ago, with all the Clinton's baggage, we won't have to destroy Hillary you will do it for us. :laugh:

Are you blaming liberals for Trump bringing up old shit also? Thats awesome logic

Clinton lying to the American people on national TV, calling the intern a liar, only admitting the truth when DNA evidence proved he was lying, well that's water under the bridge to liberals. But Trump bragging about himself 25 years ago is a major gotcha story....riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

If you Hillary people want to fight this out in the gutter Trump has said he's fine with that, bring it! Rush is already having a field day recycling all the Clinton's trash. :laugh:
tumblr_inline_o4g6f8Ew1j1tf7e9f_1280.png.cf.jpg

Hillary was talking about putting coal miners back to work. But...you'd have to be able to be honest to acknowledge that fact.

Your guy was being dishonest when he campaigned on that in WV.

Be a man and admit that, please.

Are you serious? Hillary says she is going to put a lot of coal miners out of work and you interpret that to mean she is going to put them back to work? LOL well the good people of West Virginia obviously disagree with you (most likely b/c you are wrong)

Like Trump....you are cherry picking her comments. When will you nutbags stop doing that? Have you even bothered to look up the transcript of her comments when she said hat about coal miners?

Obama has been anti-coal and the Hidabeast is right there with him. They target fossil fuels unless you live under a rock.

Complain about it while using more fuel than whole cities of people in their lavish ways and travel. Hypocrites one and all.

The coal industry has been in decline for decades. It's ironic that the death knell for the industry may come in large part from the fracking and shale oil booms creating a cheaper, cleaner alternative in natural gas.

did you see the tv special Oklahoma leads the country in EARTHQUAKES?

farcking and injecting water loosening the soil ... peoples brick chimneys shake and fall down, huge cracks in concrete foundations, and roads ...

its really bad,

I did. It was unbelievable the huge increases in daily quakes around wastewater wells.

oklahoam-earthquake-chart.png

And that is similar to a politician seeking to artificially kill an industry how?

Imagine if Hillary had instead said" I'm going to put a lot of of car companies and their employees out of work" and then went on to explain that she meant to say that the subway is better than cars and all those employees should be retrained as subway engineers.

It's just silly.

You ignorant fuck, Hillary herself declared that she was going to destroy the coal industry.

thats half of what she said you ignorant fuck ...

Speaking in Ohio about her plans to revitalize coal country, Clinton said, "We're going to put a lot of coal companies and coal miners out of business." That comment was immediately preceded by a promise to invest in the clean-energy economy in those places, and immediately followed by a pledge to "make it clear that we don't want to forget those people." But it's not hard to guess which comment will end up as a sound bite in attack ads in coal states during the general election.

"Trump is great in the sack and he has a huge penis"

Uhhh ok, who is this again

"Ahem...Uh, *lowers voice* Tommy Drump...."

That's the hilarious part, liberals are pissed b/c Trump is not only willing to play their game, he's like "bring it bitch"

He won't just meekly go away and be the "nice " GOP candidate they usually go after.

tumblr_inline_o4g6f8Ew1j1tf7e9f_1280.png.cf.jpg

Don't you have to report to work at McDonald's go put your uniform on and run for the city bus.

It's just silly.

If you listen to the entire context you would know that's not true.
Like I said, you run with the BS line without thinking.

It's just silly.

thats half of what she said you ignorant fuck ...

Speaking in Ohio about her plans to revitalize coal country, Clinton said, "We're going to put a lot of coal companies and coal miners out of business." That comment was immediately preceded by a promise to invest in the clean-energy economy in those places, and immediately followed by a pledge to "make it clear that we don't want to forget those people." But it's not hard to guess which comment will end up as a sound bite in attack ads in coal states during the general election.

Hey dumb shit, the rest of her statement is irrelevant to the topic of putting coal companies out of business. Thanks for admitting that yes, she intends to do exactly that.

"im going to put coal workers out of work, but we'll retrain you so you won't really be out of work"

LOL what a fucking moron she is for saying that and what an even bigger moron you are for defending it.

If you libs want to play this game dredging up stuff from 25 years ago, with all the Clinton's baggage, we won't have to destroy Hillary you will do it for us. :laugh:

Are you blaming liberals for Trump bringing up old shit also? Thats awesome logic

I don't blame liberals, I hate their guts. I won't give one inch to them on any issue, out of spite. Are we clear?

I don't blame liberals, I hate their guts. I won't give one inch to them on any issue, out of spite. Are we clear?

Ummmm So you arent blaming liberals for Trump bringing up old stuff but you blame Hilary for the Wash Po story?

Hillary was talking about putting coal miners back to work. But...you'd have to be able to be honest to acknowledge that fact.

Your guy was being dishonest when he campaigned on that in WV.

Be a man and admit that, please.

It's just silly.

You are STILL pulling her words out of context. Dishonest. Bad. Believe me.

Forum List

Back