Who Is John Miller?

Clinton lying to the American people on national TV, calling the intern a liar, only admitting the truth when DNA evidence proved he was lying, well that's water under the bridge to liberals. But Trump bragging about himself 25 years ago is a major gotcha story....riiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Hillary Clinton said no such thing ..you are just being EVIL...

If you Hillary people want to fight this out in the gutter Trump has said he's fine with that, bring it! Rush is already having a field day recycling all the Clinton's trash. :laugh:

That's the hilarious part, liberals are pissed b/c Trump is not only willing to play their game, he's like "bring it bitch"

He won't just meekly go away and be the "nice " GOP candidate they usually go after.

Hillary and her liberal pals are playing with fire. Trump has enough money to hire an army of investigators to dig up dirt on her and Bill and his many bimbo's and no inhibitions about using it.

Clinton lying to the American people on national TV, calling the intern a liar, only admitting the truth when DNA evidence proved he was lying, well that's water under the bridge to liberals. But Trump bragging about himself 25 years ago is a major gotcha story....riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

If you Hillary people want to fight this out in the gutter Trump has said he's fine with that, bring it! Rush is already having a field day recycling all the Clinton's trash. :laugh:

That's the hilarious part, liberals are pissed b/c Trump is not only willing to play their game, he's like "bring it bitch"

He won't just meekly go away and be the "nice " GOP candidate they usually go after.

Hillary and her liberal pals are playing with fire. Trump has enough money to hire an army of investigators to dig up dirt on her and Bill and his many bimbo's and no inhibitions about using it.
Hillary planted the WP piece?

If you libs want to play this game dredging up stuff from 25 years ago, with all the Clinton's baggage, we won't have to destroy Hillary you will do it for us. :laugh:

Are you blaming liberals for Trump bringing up old shit also? Thats awesome logic

I don't blame liberals, I hate their guts. I won't give one inch to them on any issue, out of spite. Are we clear?

Ummmm So you arent blaming liberals for Trump bringing up old stuff but you blame Hilary for the Wash Po story?

Apparently it was over your head.

If you libs want to play this game dredging up stuff from 25 years ago, with all the Clinton's baggage, we won't have to destroy Hillary you will do it for us. :laugh:

Are you blaming liberals for Trump bringing up old shit also? Thats awesome logic

I don't blame liberals, I hate their guts. I won't give one inch to them on any issue, out of spite. Are we clear?

Ummmm So you arent blaming liberals for Trump bringing up old stuff but you blame Hilary for the Wash Po story?

I don't blame either side. I'm stocking up on popcorn and soda. This election cycle is going to be more fun that I possibly could have imagined.

OMG too funny if Hillary challenges Trump on honesty, integrity, and trust worthiness LOL

Don't you have to report to work at McDonald's go put your uniform on and run for the city bus.
upload_2016-5-13_15-54-48.jpeg

Like Trump....you are cherry picking her comments. When will you nutbags stop doing that? Have you even bothered to look up the transcript of her comments when she said hat about coal miners?

Would you like me to post them here for you?
Obama has been anti-coal and the Hidabeast is right there with him. They target fossil fuels unless you live under a rock.

Complain about it while using more fuel than whole cities of people in their lavish ways and travel. Hypocrites one and all.

The coal industry has been in decline for decades. It's ironic that the death knell for the industry may come in large part from the fracking and shale oil booms creating a cheaper, cleaner alternative in natural gas.
Not much of a war on fossil fuels.

Here’s why Central Appalachia’s coal industry is dying

And that is similar to a politician seeking to artificially kill an industry how?

Imagine if Hillary had instead said" I'm going to put a lot of of car companies and their employees out of work" and then went on to explain that she meant to say that the subway is better than cars and all those employees should be retrained as subway engineers.

It's just silly.

How is anyone seeking to kill an industry? It's dying on it's own.

You ignorant fuck, Hillary herself declared that she was going to destroy the coal industry.

Nope.

Hillary planted the WP piece?

If you think Hillary is not coordinating with the pule liberal media you are a fool.

Yes it is thats why I'm asking. Is it a secret why you blame liberals for the Wash Po story but not Trump for bringing up old shit?

Don't you have to report to work at McDonald's go put your uniform on and run for the city bus.
View attachment 74717

Here eat an ignore BAN later fool.

tumblr_inline_o4g6f8Ew1j1tf7e9f_1280.png.cf.jpg

What makes you think you are a more valuable person, a more worthy person or a smarter person than a person who puts on a McDonalds uniform? Your postings are not indicative of such.

Obama has been anti-coal and the Hidabeast is right there with him. They target fossil fuels unless you live under a rock.

Complain about it while using more fuel than whole cities of people in their lavish ways and travel. Hypocrites one and all.

The coal industry has been in decline for decades. It's ironic that the death knell for the industry may come in large part from the fracking and shale oil booms creating a cheaper, cleaner alternative in natural gas.

And that is similar to a politician seeking to artificially kill an industry how?

Imagine if Hillary had instead said" I'm going to put a lot of of car companies and their employees out of work" and then went on to explain that she meant to say that the subway is better than cars and all those employees should be retrained as subway engineers.

It's just silly.

You ignorant fuck, Hillary herself declared that she was going to destroy the coal industry.

Nope.

Yes she did those were her EXACT words.

It's just silly.

Nope.

She declared that she was going to destroy the coal industry? Just like that? Please provide the link. Thanks.

Speaking in Ohio about her plans to revitalize coal country, Clinton said,

"We're going to put a lot of coal companies and coal miners out of business." That comment was immediately preceded by a promise to invest in the clean-energy economy in those places, and immediately followed by a pledge to "make it clear that we don't want to forget those people."

exact words.

But it's not hard to guess which comment will end up as a sound bite in attack ads in coal states during the general election.

Yes it is thats why I'm asking. Is it a secret why you blame liberals for the Wash Po story but not Trump for bringing up old shit?

Let me see if I can dumb it down for you, Trump will win a baggage war with Hillary and win it huge. If the liberals were smart they would just let Trump do his thing, not engage and hope it backfires on him. If they engage him trading punches then its going to devolve into a cage match with chairs.

Trump Response To Being Outed As Fake PR Guy Reveals His Fatal Pathological Flaw

Donald Trump's choice to lie about being his own fake PR guy 25 years ago revealed that he is a pathological liar who is unable to stop himself from saying that things that are not true.…
That and he's even more of a hypocrite that either Hillary or Slick. When he accuses anyone of something underhanded or amoral, chances are he's done it himself. So, he'll lie about something - illegal aliens for example. When called on the lie, he'll a. double down, b. deny he said it, c. personally attack an enemy. He's done it his entire life - even when he was a liberal.

So, the only defense is not to say he has little hands, but rather to point out the hypocrisy and move quickly back to whatever actual issue is the campaigns talking point of the week/news cycle.

It's just silly.

Nope.

She declared that she was going to destroy the coal industry? Just like that? Please provide the link. Thanks.

No stupid she said she was going to put a lot of coal companies and a lot of coal workers out of work" do you REALLY deny that she said those words?

Come on man, OBVIOUSLY she said that. The video is all over TV and the internet. Oh of course she later tried to spin it, as she often does, but the fact remains she said these exact words

"we're going to put a lot of coal companies and a lot of coal miners out of work"

And THAT kind of shit is going to cost her. Already has in fact.

Let me see if I can dumb it down for you, Trump will win a baggage war with Hillary and win it huge. If the liberals were smart they would just let Trump do his thing, not engage and hope it backfires on him. If they engage him trading punches then its going to devolve into a cage match with chairs.

The Washington Post reported news. You think that's "the liberals engaging".

Useful idiot.

Forum List

Back