Who Is John Miller?

Clinton lying to the American people on national TV, calling the intern a liar, only admitting the truth when DNA evidence proved he was lying, well that's water under the bridge to liberals. But Trump bragging about himself 25 years ago is a major gotcha story....riiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Hillary Clinton said no such thing ..you are just being EVIL...

If you Hillary people want to fight this out in the gutter Trump has said he's fine with that, bring it! Rush is already having a field day recycling all the Clinton's trash. :laugh:
tumblr_inline_o4g6f8Ew1j1tf7e9f_1280.png.cf.jpg

Don't you have to report to work at McDonald's go put your uniform on and run for the city bus.
What makes you think you are a more valuable person, a more worthy person or a smarter person than a person who puts on a McDonalds uniform? Your postings are not indicative of such.

Relax I didn't know you work at McDonald's its nothing personal.

Speaking in Ohio about her plans to revitalize coal country, Clinton said,

"We're going to put a lot of coal companies and coal miners out of business." That comment was immediately preceded by a promise to invest in the clean-energy economy in those places, and immediately followed by a pledge to "make it clear that we don't want to forget those people."

exact words.

But it's not hard to guess which comment will end up as a sound bite in attack ads in coal states during the general election.

And get it through your head, most people don't want to be wards of the state. They want to work in their chosen profession.

She essentially offered to bribe them to stop mining coal.

How is anyone seeking to kill an industry? It's dying on it's own.

You ignorant fuck, Hillary herself declared that she was going to destroy the coal industry.

Nope.

Yes she did those were her EXACT words.

She declared that she was going to destroy the coal industry? Just like that? Please provide the link. Thanks.

No stupid she said she was going to put a lot of coal companies and a lot of coal workers out of work" do you REALLY deny that she said those words?

Come on man, OBVIOUSLY she said that. The video is all over TV and the internet. Oh of course she later tried to spin it, as she often does, but the fact remains she said these exact words

"we're going to put a lot of coal companies and a lot of coal miners out of work"

And THAT kind of shit is going to cost her. Already has in fact.

She didn't say that she was going to do anything. She was speaking about the energy industry in general and how she was planning to enact measures to make the inevitable loss of coal jobs less devastating.

You are a dishonest hack. I'll bet you thnk Obama thinks I didn't build my business too, huh?

Lame. Very lame. Believe me.

no, and I didn't hear one damn Policy from your old Fogies running for President. don't you care about that? or just nitpicking, spreading nonsense is your only care?

ps mr trump is OLDER THAN ms hillary. :lol:

here you go, steph... enjoy!

Learn more about Hillary’s vision for America, and key policies she will fight for as president. As Hillary campaigns across the country, she'll be talking about more issues—stay tuned.

Hillary Clinton on the issues
But his CURRENT wife is much Younger. Much much younger. Humongously younger.
You'll get over it.

Well cereal_killer , ya don't have to go home or vote for the Democrat....but you may want to put on those flip flops and recognize how wrong you have been about your guy. Don't thank me.....thank John Miller.

It doesn't bring me joy to say this. Believe me.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

And I care about this why? I've done a lot of stupid shit in my life so I'm not one to judge. 25 years ago? :lol: :lol: Don't care.

When they dig something up that matters give me a holler. In the mean time, have fun with this ;)

You ignorant fuck, Hillary herself declared that she was going to destroy the coal industry.

Nope.

She declared that she was going to destroy the coal industry? Just like that? Please provide the link. Thanks.

No stupid she said she was going to put a lot of coal companies and a lot of coal workers out of work" do you REALLY deny that she said those words?

Come on man, OBVIOUSLY she said that. The video is all over TV and the internet. Oh of course she later tried to spin it, as she often does, but the fact remains she said these exact words

"we're going to put a lot of coal companies and a lot of coal miners out of work"

She didn't say that she was going to do anything. She was speaking about the energy industry in general and how she was planning to enact measures to make the inevitable loss of coal jobs less devastating.

You are a dishonest hack. I'll bet you thnk Obama thinks I didn't build my business too, huh?

So you deny she said what even other liberals are quoting her as saying? LOL She specifically said" put coal companies out of business" that isn't a general statement.

what an oxygen thief you are.

The coal industry has been in decline for decades. It's ironic that the death knell for the industry may come in large part from the fracking and shale oil booms creating a cheaper, cleaner alternative in natural gas.
Not much of a war on fossil fuels.

Here’s why Central Appalachia’s coal industry is dying

And that is similar to a politician seeking to artificially kill an industry how?

Imagine if Hillary had instead said" I'm going to put a lot of of car companies and their employees out of work" and then went on to explain that she meant to say that the subway is better than cars and all those employees should be retrained as subway engineers.

It's just silly.

Nope.

Nope.

"We're going to put a lot of coal companies and coal miners out of business."

That comment was immediately preceded by a promise to

"invest in the clean-energy economy in those places",

and immediately followed by a pledge to

"make it clear that we don't want to forget those people."

there I broke it ALL down for you .. try not to get confused now.

Are you serious? Hillary says she is going to put a lot of coal miners out of work and you interpret that to mean she is going to put them back to work? LOL well the good people of West Virginia obviously disagree with you (most likely b/c you are wrong)

Like Trump....you are cherry picking her comments. When will you nutbags stop doing that? Have you even bothered to look up the transcript of her comments when she said hat about coal miners?

Would you like me to post them here for you?
Obama has been anti-coal and the Hidabeast is right there with him. They target fossil fuels unless you live under a rock.

Complain about it while using more fuel than whole cities of people in their lavish ways and travel. Hypocrites one and all.

The coal industry has been in decline for decades. It's ironic that the death knell for the industry may come in large part from the fracking and shale oil booms creating a cheaper, cleaner alternative in natural gas.
Not much of a war on fossil fuels.

Here’s why Central Appalachia’s coal industry is dying

And that is similar to a politician seeking to artificially kill an industry how?

Imagine if Hillary had instead said" I'm going to put a lot of of car companies and their employees out of work" and then went on to explain that she meant to say that the subway is better than cars and all those employees should be retrained as subway engineers.

It's just silly.
It's not similar in any way. That's the point.
How is anyone seeking to kill an industry? It's dying on it's own. You idiots get these talking points and run with them before you even know the real story.
Wrong, the government is leaning hard on them and about a third of our power comes still from coal. This is why liberals should NEVER have power over others' lives.

It's just silly.

Nope.

Nope.

Does ANY of that dispute the fact that she said "we're going to put a lot of coal companies out of business?"

Yes , or no?

So you deny she said what even other liberals are quoting her as saying? LOL She specifically said" put coal companies out of business" that isn't a general statement.

what an oxygen thief you are.

Please point me to a link or any source which outlines Hilary Clinton's plan to destroy the coal industry.

Thanks

Nope.

Does ANY of that dispute the fact that she said "we're going to put a lot of coal companies out of business?"

Yes , or no?

You are cherry picking her words out of context. It's a common tactic that dishonest people use. Have you read the transcript of the entirety of her comments?

Well cereal_killer , ya don't have to go home or vote for the Democrat....but you may want to put on those flip flops and recognize how wrong you have been about your guy. Don't thank me.....thank John Miller.

And I care about this why? I've done a lot of stupid shit in my life so I'm not one to judge. 25 years ago? :lol: :lol: Don't care.

When they dig something up that matters give me a holler. In the mean time, have fun with this ;)
To me it points to mental health issues ...I do not want someone with such issues in charge of Nukes ....whatever you did 25 years ago you ain't running for POTUS

Nope.

Yes , or no?

If she didn't say it and mean it then why did she apologize for it? I mean besides she wanted votes in W Va.

Hillary Clinton Apologizes to Coal Country Over 'Out of Business' Comments

Nope.

Yes , or no?

You are cherry picking her words out of context. It's a common tactic that dishonest people use. Have you read the transcript of the entirety of her comments?

I'm not cherry picking anything. I"m asking a straight up question. Did she or did she not say "we're going to put a lot of coal workers out of business" answer that question then we can move on to what she meant by it, but no honest discussion can take place when you dishonestly claim that she didn't even say it.

Nope.

Yes , or no?

If she didn't say it and mean it then why did she apologize for it? I mean besides she wanted votes in W Va.

She had to "apologize" because her words were take out of context in a shitload of media outlets. It's bullshit....but it is the way it is.

Just because Trump was a liar with mental health issue's twenty-five years ago does not mean he is a liar with mental health issues today. Not unless he shows some signs of being a liar with mental health issue.

Do you care about his not being honest about it this morning? Did the way he can just lie like that cause you a moment of pause?

John Miller. That's going to be an awesome interview for whoever can land him.

Yes , or no?

She had to "apologize" because her words wee take out of context in a shitload of media outlets. It's bullshit....but it is the way it is.

Stop being a damn apologist, you and I both know the dems hate coal and have waged war on it. You look like a damn fool

If liberals were confident that Hillary was going to win this election, we wouldn't see so many desparate attempts to smear Trump. Alas , when one notices that Hillary can't even beat Sanders int he primary with a completely rigged system one understand their fear. Fear the Donald you stupid liberal asswipes.

Forum List

Back