Who Is Running Our Country Right Now?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Joe Biden has made only a couple to a few appearances since his debate with Trump and I swear that he's under guard somewhere in an undisclosed location. So is Barack Obama running our country? Kamala Harris? Or is anybody even running it at all?

If it was a republican administration the media would be hysterical. We have ongoing disasters and foreign policy is such a mess that you fear for the future if a nuclear exchange starts. Lets hope the USA can last for another month or two under the leadership (or lack of it) of a mentally impaired president and a giggly VP who is afraid of answering serious questions.

If it was a republican administration the media would be hysterical. We have ongoing disasters and foreign policy is such a mess that you fear for the future if a nuclear exchange starts. Lets hope the USA can last for another month or two under the leadership (or lack of it) of a mentally impaired president and a giggly VP who is afraid of answering serious questions.

Thread.

Joe Biden has made only a couple to a few appearances since his debate with Trump and I swear that he's under guard somewhere in an undisclosed location. So is Barack Obama running our country? Kamala Harris? Or is anybody even running it at all?

On a day to day basis the country runs itself. That is why there is an executive branch.

It is not unlike a large corporation, the CEO being gone does not stop the company from running.

Ask Governor Kemp if anybody is taking calls at the white house.

Well, since Biden/Harris and the rest of the dems ran the country into the ground, let's hope that no one is running it right now. That would be a major improvement.

If it was a republican administration the media would be hysterical. We have ongoing disasters and foreign policy is such a mess that you fear for the future if a nuclear exchange starts.
Trump would have dropped nukes on Hurricanes Helene and Milton if the DOD didn't stop him.

Joe's aides, staff and cabinet have been clandestinely calling the shots for a long time.

On a day to day basis the country runs itself. That is why there is an executive branch.

It is not unlike a large corporation, the CEO being gone does not stop the company from running.

if the civil servants of the "administrative state" are doing their jobs the president can fuck off all day watching "fox and friends" and playing golf or tormenting lindsey graham.

What trick do you suppose they’ll use to steal this one?

I'm afraid that it's assassinating (or attempting to assassinate) Trump. Either that or locking him up. Those two things seem to currently be their only two ideas. Unless something else is currently going on behind closed doors that we don't know about yet.

I'm afraid that it's assassinating (or attempting to assassinate) Trump. Either that or locking him up. Those two things seem to currently be their only two ideas. Unless something else is currently going on behind closed doors that we don't know about yet.
If you didn't catch how they stole 2020, what's to stop them from the same playbook in 2024?

As best as I can tell.....

MV5BNDgyYjg4YjUtN2MwZS00ZTM5LWI2ZWMtMzFkZDZmOGVhYmQ4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Forum List

Back