Who is the most upset after last night’s election?

The American voter. And I'm not sure upset is the word.
More like....disgusted..that this is the choices our two party system have wrought.
The reason for Trump is those who came before him.

Blame Bush and Obama primarily. Then instead of leaving Trump alone the brain surgeons in the form of Cheney and her Neo-Con friends, with a big push by the media' pursued Trump for Jan 6th. An issue that was, what, 30th on the interest of the average American, just behind climate change in terms of their priorities? This on-cue repeated term "he's a threat to democracy" was not only coordinated gaslighting, the general public disagreed. Now their worries are FAR more numerous than Trump, they have millions of illegals and poisons in their cities.

Then with the continued pile-on by far-left DAs in the most left-wing states and you gave major oxygen to Trump and ahis revived campaign.

Here is the frightening irony, now Trump needs more than ever the deep pocket donors. He didn't need them in 2016 but when you are up against the ropes, his own personal stakes go up and he finds money everywhere he can. This money buys influence which has never been good for American democracy.

Perhaps this was the plan all along, "He doesn't need our money and influence? Well let's go after him so that he does need it!"

I am living in the type of system Americans would abhor and yet, you do everything to slowly emulate us. It's absurd.

Last edited:
The reason for Trump is those who came before him.

Blame Bush and Obama primarily. Then instead of leaving Trump alone the brain surgeons in the form of Cheney and her Neo-Con friends, with a big push by the media' pursued Trump for Jan 6th. An issue that was, what, 30th on the interest of the average American, just behind climate change in terms of their priorities? This on-cue repeated term "he's a threat to democracy" was mot only coordinated gaslighting, the general public disagreed. Now their worries are FAR more numerous than Trump, they have millions of illegals and poisons in their cities.

Then with the continued pile-on by far-left DAs in the most left-wing states and you gave major oxygen to Trump and ahis revived campaign.

Here is the frightening irony, now Trump needs more than ever the deep pocket donors. He didn't need them in 2016 but when you are up against the ropes, his own personal stakes go up and he finds money everywhere he can. This money buys influence which has never been good for American democracy.

Perhaps this was the plan all along, "He doesn't need our money and influence? Well let's go after him so that he does need it!"

I am living in the type of system Americans would abhor and yet, you do everything to slowly emulate us. It's absurd.
No, you're living on fantasy island...the blob was on the take from day one.

1 Million dead from Covid.
25 million jobs lost
265,000 businesses closed.

You have an odd idea of "Productive".
You know this to be true... it doesn't matter who would have been the president, no one could have made the right decision on what to do, as there was no "right" or "perfect" response. And now, we are learning that all the actions taken, all the initiatives for masks, school closings, etc., didn't do a damn thing. What happened was going to happen. And we are still reading about new strains of Covid, again and again.

I agree. Obama has been backstage pulling the strings for this Administration. There is a reason they call this Obama's third term.

Obama will simply replace Biden with someone that he doesn't have to work so hard to animate.
It may actually be a break for Obama.

We had an election last night? News to me.

I think what you meant was, who is upset after last night's debate.

I am.

biden never should have gone on the stage if he was sick. But he instigated this debate and couldn't back out.
He wasn’t sick. He has dementia.

And the Dems should have faced that long ago. Clearly, Obama is running the show and only a demented president would allow himself to be Obama’s puppet.

Betcha Obama is pushing Michelle now, which would be ridiculous.

We had an election last night? News to me.

I think what you meant was, who is upset after last night's debate.

I am.

biden never should have gone on the stage if he was sick. But he instigated this debate and couldn't back out.

There was an elimination game.

Forum List

Back