Who On This Board Can Honestly Say ...

...that if a professional prosecutor was given full authority to investigate every single aspect of your entire life, past and present, he would find NOTHING?

(Anyone who says they could is lying. With unlimited authority, power, time, and funds, everyone can be 'exposed')
Hmms, so your defense is everybody has broken the law so nobody should be held accountable? So Trump seems to have committed numerous crimes but should not be held accountable? Why don't we see what you said when Hillary was charged and ultimately was decided NOT to warrant prosecution.
Go to jail. Go DIRECTLY to Jail. Do NOT pass 'Go'. Do NOT collect $200. Do NOT Win the DNC Nomination. Do NOT continue Campaigning. Do NOT get put on the ballot. DO go down as the 1st 1st Lady to Go to Jail for NUMEROUS Felonies - crimes under the ESPIONAGE Act and for CORRUPTION Charges!

Justice is dead in this country and, let's face it, these people of weak minds and little imagination cannot fathom why this should matter.

Nero fiddles even louder.
Justice is supposed to be the same for everybody. Tell me why it should be different between Hillary and Trump? I won't take in consideration that campaign finance laws are actual statutes and not using private servers are state department regulation. Nor that some of the other accusations are far more serious than that.

Again this is the top crime committed ever in this nation

The democrats caught rigging the debate and rigging the democrat primary against the voters fair election

Then they commit blackmail to try to cover up and stop trump from going after the worst crimes in America's history

Trump has the men on his side and now will charge the crooks with blackmail and treason. Soon all the rats will be running like scalded dogs

Humans were pre wired to get very angry at hypocrite traitors. That helps protect a nation to get angry over hypocrisy at the highest level

The democrats caught rigging the debate and rigging the democrat primary against the voters fair election
Then they commit blackmail to try to cover up and stop trump from going after the worst crimes in America's history
Trump has the men on his side and now will charge the crooks with blackmail and treason. Soon all the rats will be running like scalded dogs
Humans were pre wired to get very angry at hypocrite traitors. That helps protect a nation to get angry over hypocrisy at the highest level
The GOP just had two full years of total control.

Why didn't they do anything about The Top Crime Committed Ever In This Nation?

...that if a professional prosecutor was given full authority to investigate every single aspect of your entire life, past and present, he would find NOTHING?

(Anyone who says they could is lying. With unlimited authority, power, time, and funds, everyone can be 'exposed')

These people think egging houses and TPing is all they could have POSSIBLY done wrong. They don't understand the reach and power of a well-connected prosecutor to destroy a citizen's life.

Naive in the extreme, but then again, they're liberals. If they could think better, they wouldn't BE liberals in the first place.
More circular BS from you.

Fun picture, probably been saving it for a while. Now that you got that out of your system, tell me what I said that was BS. Or maybe you think it's great that prosecutors can name a man and find the crime.

I do not. I think it's a travesty of justice actually. But you do you, male Erin.

The proof of muellers black mail attemp was him getting nearly all democrats to investigate him.

That was set to scare trump to not go after the proven treason criminals of the deep state

Now it's too late for mueller and the democrats they will be chased by the men that has woke up and will be charged with blackmail and treason

Really Really stupid what the stupid democrats have done. They have no idea how humans are pre wired to hit hard hypocrites

I never sold uranium to the Russians, then lied about it. Never sold missile technology to the Chinese. Never used government agencies to illegally spy on a political opponent. I guess I'm pretty clean.

A few Rino republicans are the same as all the democrats totally corrupt and they do will suffer from
anger of men

See how many RINOS are jumping ship and leaving congress. They are also guilty of treason

Because the deep state... Obama... Jew bankers...

I feel like every conspiracy theory should end with "Jew bankers".

A few Rino republicans are the same as all the democrats totally corrupt and they do will suffer from
anger of men

See how many RINOS are jumping ship and leaving congress. They are also guilty of treason
Yikes, that's a long treason list.

Maybe they just disagree with you.

anger of men

They took part in the biggest conspiracy in American history, and then turned in their two weeks notice? I'm not understanding the endgame here. :dunno:

I save money and portraits, not photos. You automatically label anyone that disagrees with you as "liberals." We have more in common than you think. Just ask.

This below shows its getting serious with the strongest penalty for the biggest crimes in America history

Remember trump
Has the men

Trump has the military

Trump has the most powerful
Men the white men in a landslide

Trump has most of the sheriff departments and police

Trump has the well trained vets

This below shows how this is about to explode on the deep state traitors

////:///////////

Former federal prosecutor and legal analyst Joe DiGenova told Lou Dobbs on Thursday that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein “deserves the guillotine”

//////////

The rats better run now before it's too late

This below shows its getting serious with the strongest penalty for the biggest crimes in America history

Remember trump
Has the men

Trump has the military

Former federal prosecutor and legal analyst Joe DiGenova told Lou Dobbs on Thursday that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein “deserves the guillotine”

//////////

Sock.

Answer your own question.

QUOTE="Erinwltr, post: 21351690, member: 68902"]
If they’d caught me I’d probably still be inside. I wonder though what kind of answer we’d get from President Toadstool of they gave him truth pills?
Inside?[/QUOTE]
‘Inside’ is an Australian expression for having been detained inside a prison. Or, as an earlier saying had it ‘Detained at Her Majesty's Pleasure’.
I’ve thought further about this question and admit there are a number of acts I committed I claim should never have been illegal in the first place. The countless times I smoked marijuana and made love with other men ( at the same time if lucky ) pops into my head.:smoke::springbed:
The silliest thing I did in my youth was ride a motorbike for a few years without a licence. Lucky I never had an accident but still STUPID!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    307 bytes · Views: 27
  • image.png
    image.png
    307 bytes · Views: 25
  • image.png
    image.png
    307 bytes · Views: 25
  • image.png
    image.png
    307 bytes · Views: 26

You mean the mob boss will take all the good people down.

Remember trump
Has the men

Trump has the military

//////////

And Trump is and has always been a crook, and liar, cheater and a low life. He is the most unpatriotic of all Americans.

Remember trump
Has the men

Trump has the military

//////////

LOL...suuuuuuuuuuure.

Get a grip.

Forum List

Back