Who Should Have The Right To Vote?

Cool! Another USMB nutter has outlined the primary USMB nutter motivation. Fear that some lesser being is going to take their shit.

You mean you're not afraid when people are trying to take your "shit"?

Nope. I'm sane and secure. Answer the question in my sig line with a number. Lets find out how many people you wish to disenfranchise.
We already know the answer to your question, MILLIONS.

Cool! Another USMB nutter has outlined the primary USMB nutter motivation. Fear that some lesser being is going to take their shit.

Nope. I'm sane and secure. Answer the question in my sig line with a number. Lets find out how many people you wish to disenfranchise.

Really? How many millions? 2? 5? 10? More?

I'd love to see your supporting evidence.

Thanks!!

Thanks!!
There are millions on welfare that are able bodied. Millions more that are able bodied drawing food stamps. Millions more that lost jobs over the last 7 years that have quit looking for work. We had millions on extended unemployment that were able bodied.

Thanks!!
There are millions on welfare that are able bodied. Millions more that are able bodied drawing food stamps. Millions more that lost jobs over the last 7 years that have quit looking for work. We had millions on extended unemployment that were able bodied.

Not the question. Please try again.

We've come a long way in this country. At the start, voting laws were determined on a state by state basis. Many required land ownership for voting rights. Women and colored people were not necessarily excluded since they too have been landowners since well before the start of this country. The concept was that those who had no investment in this country should have no say in in our government, a concept not without merit.

These days it seems we've accepted this idiotic notion that everyone should be able to vote. It's created a serious conflict of interest when people dependent on government are able to vote to increase and sustain such dependence extorting the toils of the producers in this country.

So here's my proposal. Zero liability voters should be banned!

That's right. If you're a net consumer of government, you don't get to vote. It's perfectly fair since I'm the one paying taxes to fund your entitlements. This doesn't include people on Social Security. They paid into that and they deserve to draw from it. That isn't welfare.

But for those of you who pay ZERO taxes, who are on welfare, foodstamps, or disability, I don't hate you, I have no animosity toward you, but I don't think you should have the right to vote in this country.

Everyone pays taxes you fascist boob.

We've come a long way in this country. At the start, voting laws were determined on a state by state basis. Many required land ownership for voting rights. Women and colored people were not necessarily excluded since they too have been landowners since well before the start of this country. The concept was that those who had no investment in this country should have no say in in our government, a concept not without merit.

These days it seems we've accepted this idiotic notion that everyone should be able to vote. It's created a serious conflict of interest when people dependent on government are able to vote to increase and sustain such dependence extorting the toils of the producers in this country.

That's right. If you're a net consumer of government, you don't get to vote. It's perfectly fair since I'm the one paying taxes to fund your entitlements. This doesn't include people on Social Security. They paid into that and they deserve to draw from it. That isn't welfare.

But for those of you who pay ZERO taxes, who are on welfare, foodstamps, or disability, I don't hate you, I have no animosity toward you, but I don't think you should have the right to vote in this country.

Not people who solely rely on welfare.
And I dare you to refute that.

They God damn sure do pay taxes.

So they receive all their monies from welfare and yet they pay taxes?
How so?

How so?
Sales tax, property tax, excise tax or perhaps embedded taxes.

How so?

The Leftards on this thread seem to think that paying cigarette and sales tax at the local 7/11 makes welfare people productive, taxpaying members of society. Yes, they're that vacuous.
I didn't hear anyone say that they were productive, just that they pay taxes.

How so?

All you really have are the consumption taxes which don't even begin to pay for their sustenance. Property taxes aren't paid by renters, and even if property owners use rent money to pay property taxes, those taxes are due whether anyone rents or not and when the rent is received it becomes money belonging to the property owner. This Leftist argument fails time and time again.

The OP on this thread says "net consumers of government" which welfare parasites are.

How so?

Well Carla,I see you agree with this post. Which makes you dumber than a bag of hammers.
So tell me Carla...how does one pay taxes on a purchase when all their money comes from the tax payers?

Nope. Voting is based on citizenship. Not your income bracket.

How so?

Well Carla,I see you agree with this post. Which makes you dumber than a bag of hammers.
So tell me Carla...how does one pay taxes on a purchase when all their money comes from the tax payers?

You're so wrong, on so many levels. I'm wondering if you have velcro instead of shoe laces.

Over 1 million dollars worth of SNAP were used at military commissaries in 2013. Do they not work hard enough for you?

Next, you don't know that all of their money comes from tax payers. A person applying for assistance may have just lost a job. Cash assistance is very temporary. Every state is different, but in my state, you must attend a work program in order to receive ANY cash assistance.

Fact: The welfare reform law that was signed by President Clinton in 1996 largely turned control over welfare benefits to the states, but the federal government provides some of the funding for state welfare programs through a program called Temporary Assistance For Needy Families (TANF). TANF grants to states require that all welfare recipients must find work within two years of first receiving benefits. This includes single parents, who are required to work at least 30 hours per week. Two-parent families are required to work 35 to 50 hours per week. Failure to obtain work could result in loss of benefits. It is also worth noting that, thanks to the pay offerings of companies such as Walmart, many who work at low wage jobs qualify for public assistance, even though they work full-time.

Addicting Info 8211 What The Right Doesn 8217 t Want You To Know About Welfare 9 Myths Exploded

The Lying African gutted Clinton's welfare reform by removing the work requirement.

Bullshit

But a new Obama program does not end welfare-to-work mandates. To the contrary, it strengthens the requirements by granting waivers to states seeking to make the work requirements more successful. The waivers would be granted to pilot programs that are individually evaluated; HHS is not proposing a blanket national change to welfare law.

We rate that as FALSE!!!

Bob McDonnell says Obama is unwinding welfare-to-work requirements PolitiFact Virginia

The Lying African gutted Clinton's welfare reform by removing the work requirement.

Bullshit

But a new Obama program does not end welfare-to-work mandates. To the contrary, it strengthens the requirements by granting waivers to states seeking to make the work requirements more successful. The waivers would be granted to pilot programs that are individually evaluated; HHS is not proposing a blanket national change to welfare law.

We rate that as FALSE!!!

Bob McDonnell says Obama is unwinding welfare-to-work requirements PolitiFact Virginia

Here's the truth about your so called "fact checkers":

Fact Checkers Shill for Obama s Gutting of Welfare Reform
You people are so full of shit.

Forum List

Back