Who started WW II.

FDR's Oil Embargo Was an Act of War. Same With OPEC in 1973.

Our aircraft carriers were ordered out of Pearl Harbor in order to stalk and provoke the Japanese fleet moving toward Indonesia to seize Royal Dutch Shell's oil. The hope was that the Japanese would feel we were about to attack them and would instead attack us pre-emptively. The movement of its other fleet was thought to be a diversion.

What a load of horse shit. You don't need aircraft carriers to stalk a fleet. And from what I remember, they weren't anywhere near Indonesia. And you think the U.S. is going to send out its two most important ships to get sunk? You are living in a fools paradise.

For the U.S., WW II didn't start until FDR got the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbor. That Hitler decided to declare war on the U.S. afterwards was the biggest mistake he made.
Hitler came into power in Germany about the same time as FDR's first election. The U.S. had virtually no intelligence network or coherent foreign policy during the 30's and well into WW2. There's a book called "In the Garden of the Beasts" by Eric Larson that chronicles the experience of FDR's ambassador to Germany in the 30's. The ambassador wrote the State Dept. about atrocities and military buildup in Germany and all the U.S. was interested in was payment for German WW1 debts. After the U.S. entered the war the Brits were shocked that there was no espionage or counter espionage network in place in the U.S. The Supreme Count finally weighed in and pronounced Hoover's G.Men to be the espionage cops even though the FBI was skilled only in the apprehension of kidnappers and bootleggers. Wild Bill Donovan's fledgling network couldn't get off the ground.

Yeah, right. And UFO's don't exist either. The radar operator knew from which direction the planes were coming from. And it wasn't from in the direction of the U.S.
No he did not.

Radar did not work that way and the Japanese strike deliberately took routes which led to them approaching from the same direction as the incoming B17s

You are ignorant a liar and full of shit

Last edited:
Will you watch 3 short videos to prove how wrong and stupid your claims are? No. And what book could I read that would say is was physically impossible for all the bodies that were said to have been cremated to have been cremated. What book could I read that would say that there was evidence of Zyklon-B having been used in the "gas chambers." Etc. etc. etc. No book worth reading. That's what book.
They prove no such thing/

It was not physically impossible and endless books prove Zyklon B was used

You already lost

What a load of horse shit. You don't need aircraft carriers to stalk a fleet. And from what I remember, they weren't anywhere near Indonesia. And you think the U.S. is going to send out its two most important ships to get sunk? You are living in a fools paradise.
Having Been There Makes Me Distrust Any Writing About War

You're triggered by the least bit of disagreement, but I bet you never pulled the trigger in combat. I have, hundreds of times.

Anti-semitism always leaves a yellow stain.

Like it or not the media writes the history books and the media was either a part of the FDR administration or a willing accomplice in disinformation that tended to make the administration look good.

Hitler came into power in Germany about the same time as FDR's first election. The U.S. had virtually no intelligence network or coherent foreign policy during the 30's and well into WW2. There's a book called "In the Garden of the Beasts" by Eric Larson that chronicles the experience of FDR's ambassador to Germany in the 30's. The ambassador wrote the State Dept. about atrocities and military buildup in Germany and all the U.S. was interested in was payment for German WW1 debts. After the U.S. entered the war the Brits were shocked that there was no espionage or counter espionage network in place in the U.S. The Supreme Count finally weighed in and pronounced Hoover's G.Men to be the espionage cops even though the FBI was skilled only in the apprehension of kidnappers and bootleggers. Wild Bill Donovan's fledgling network couldn't get off the ground.

Not sure what all that has to do with who started WW II. And if the American ambassador spoke of any atrocities going on in Germany, it was probably bullshit propaganda to turn the American public against Germany. And as for WW I reparations, that was bullshit from the start. Germany didn't start WW I. They just got drug into it like everybody else. WW II was pretty much the same. Germany invaded Poland because ethnic Germans were being murdered there. That got the war started against Germany. But if that was the reason, why wasn't war declared on Russia when they did the same soon after. Or when they invaded Finland a few weeks after that.

No he did not.

Radar did not work that way and the Japanese strike deliberately took routes which led to them approaching from the same direction as the incoming B17s

You are ignorant a liar and full of shit

Well, I looked into it. As it turns out the Japanese may have taken the same rout that incoming U.S. planes would have taken. The thing is that I've heard so much bullshit about WW II that I have to assume what actually happened. In this case, I was wrong. By the way, their radar did work that way. So you are as ignorant as you accuse me of being. The point of this thread is about who started WW II anyway. None of this talk about Japanese planes has much to do with FDR knowing the attack was going to happen. if you want to know more on the topic, what this website has to say is informative.
https://covertactionmagazine.com/20...dence-demonstrating-government-foreknowledge/

Eighty Years of Lies: President... | CovertAction Magazine

https://covertactionmagazine.com/20...dence-demonstrating-government-foreknowledge/

They prove no such thing/

It was not physically impossible and endless books prove Zyklon B was used

You already lost

Don't tell me you watched them. I don't believe you. Because in the first one they say exactly how long it takes to cremate a body. For as many as supposedly were killed, they crematoriums couldn't have even come close to burning up that many bodies.

Well, I looked into it. As it turns out the Japanese may have taken the same rout that incoming U.S. planes would have taken. The thing is that I've heard so much bullshit about WW II that I have to assume what actually happened. In this case, I was wrong. By the way, their radar did work that way. So you are as ignorant as you accuse me of being. The point of this thread is about who started WW II anyway. None of this talk about Japanese planes has much to do with FDR knowing the attack was going to happen. if you want to know more on the topic, what this website has to say is informative.
Eighty Years of Lies: President Franklin Roosevelt Told Public Pearl Harbor Was A Surprise AttackâHowever There Is Considerable Evidence Demonstrating Government Foreknowledge

Eighty Years of Lies: President... | CovertAction Magazine

Eighty Years of Lies: President Franklin Roosevelt Told Public Pearl Harbor Was A Surprise AttackâHowever There Is Considerable Evidence Demonstrating Government Foreknowledge
It has everything to do with it BECAUSE YOU cited it as a lame excuse for your lies.

FDR did not know that the specific attrack was going to happen. There is NO evidence of any fore knowledge

Don't tell me you watched them. I don't believe you. Because in the first one they say exactly how long it takes to cremate a body. For as many as supposedly were killed, they crematoriums couldn't have even come close to burning up that many bodies.
Liar

You know nothing about that and neither does the video. Yes they did have more than enough time to cremate the bodies you lying fool

I watched the videos and THEY ARE FICTION

Forum List

Back