Who voted for this and is happy about it?

"An individual was arrested in Illinois for aggravated battery and disorderly conduct during a school board meeting," the statement read. "During two separate school board meetings in Michigan, an individual yelled a Nazi salute in protest to masking requirements, and another individual prompted the board to call a recess because of opposition to critical race theory."

"The individuals who are intent on causing chaos and disrupting our schools—many of whom are not even connected to local schools—are drowning out the voices of parents who must be heard when it comes to decisions about their children’s education, health, and safety," said Slaven.

That's from your own article.

Schools are supposed to teach reading writing and math. Not CRT. Good for those parents for standing up for their childs education.

Taxpayers need to stand up too, as it's their money which is being used to fund these left wing indoctrination machines known as public schools.

With left wing assholes in charge, our children are falling behind in math and science, but by golly they know that "whitey is bad." Just tell them to do long division and they're lost like a goose in the fog.

Fuck liberals. They're destroying our country from its core. The left says they want to unite us but all they do is try their best to divide us. The sick fucking left wants to teach sex ed to kindergarteners and CRT to older kids. God damn the fucking left is a bunch of fucking creepers. I guess when their leader is a child molester in the white house it makes a lot of sense.

Last edited:
Who is happy about the idea of parents upset about school curriculum being deemed “threats”?

Who is happy about the prospect on the idea of every and any transaction as little as $600 being monitored?

Parents continue blasting DOJ, school boards amid probe into violent threats
Biden’s Proposal to Empower I.R.S. Rattles Banks and Their Customers

I did not vote for Biden or any Dem.

I have no problem with law enforcement going after people making threats/attacking school board members because they disagree with them. I served on a school board for 3 years, it is a thankless job.

I have a huge problem with this whole fucking 600 dollar thing. I am fighting with the IRS right now as they say I owe them more money, they already have more power than they should.

1634136006788.png

They have faggots, communists, ANTIFA, and BLM activists as educators, and administrators. They promote those ideals openly during the school day, for years, indoctrinating the students.
The parents are upset. They have a right to be.
Just going to throw my experience into the mix. I got out of High School not too long ago (a number of years back), so I'm going to assume that my experiences are recent enough to be relevant. I have friends from across the country, many of whom are still in High School, and I've discussed this same topic with them.

The only ones I've seen that experience having teachers force their ideals onto the student are those that go to Catholic schools or private schools. And that's not even every Catholic school or private school, I had friends who made it through one or the other with minimal indoctrination in the vast majority of subjects, leaving the forced ideals for a selection of theological classes or events.

Now, I don't know exactly what's being taught in schools that I didn't go to or that my friends didn't go to, but I do know what was taught in those schools. I lived both in the north, in a rather left-liberal area, and in the south, in a very right-liberal/conservative area. I went through Elementary school in the former, and Middle/High School in the latter.

I may very well have had a gay teacher at one point, might've had a communist one, maybe even someone from Antifa. But if they were part of any of these groups (if you can even call being "gay" a group) they never expressed it at any point, taught any ideals associated with it, or manipulated the information to fit any supposed agenda.

Now, I'm not an expert in every subject (or any subject, if you want to be technical about the word "expert"), so I can't guarantee that I'd always be able to catch this bias. But I attended a number of history classes, as well as a civics, sociology, and psychology class.

In the history classes, what was studied in the class generally went along with the material I'd consumed in my independent studies, and when it didn't, I generally would bring it up to the teacher, and we'd have a respectful and open discussion. Sometimes I misremembered something, sometimes he did.

Now, civics, sociology, and psychology were slightly different. In these classes, we would have open debates about many topics, debates which the teacher would moderate, and sometimes interject to challenge both sides in their ideals.

The experiences of my friends have been rather similar, and they take interest in almost identical subjects, perhaps to a greater extent than I do. Many of them live in rather left-liberal areas, one of them even in Southern California. I'll admit my experiences have been slightly better, in that many teachers at their schools don't really care, and mine happened to be very passionate about teaching, but that's another topic.

Not saying this whole indoctrination thing doesn't exist, but if it does, it evidently isn't a pandemic that's spread to every other school.

"An individual was arrested in Illinois for aggravated battery and disorderly conduct during a school board meeting," the statement read. "During two separate school board meetings in Michigan, an individual yelled a Nazi salute in protest to masking requirements, and another individual prompted the board to call a recess because of opposition to critical race theory."

"The individuals who are intent on causing chaos and disrupting our schools—many of whom are not even connected to local schools—are drowning out the voices of parents who must be heard when it comes to decisions about their children’s education, health, and safety," said Slaven.

Oh, I get it. The leftist pantywaist snowflakes perceive, "They don't like me" to be the same as, "They're threatening me". That explains a lot.

So pissed off parents are now Microaggression Terrorists. This is truly the way to blunt the edge of that weapon, just like they have blunted the edge of the "racist" weapon, with unwise overuse. Go on ahead and scream, snowflakes. The more you do, the less we hear. The space you might have gotten from well meaning folks, who would actually listen to you in good faith, is rapidly shrinking.

Thanks.

Just going to throw my experience into the mix. I got out of High School not too long ago (a number of years back), so I'm going to assume that my experiences are recent enough to be relevant. I have friends from across the country, many of whom are still in High School, and I've discussed this same topic with them.

The only ones I've seen that experience having teachers force their ideals onto the student are those that go to Catholic schools or private schools. And that's not even every Catholic school or private school, I had friends who made it through one or the other with minimal indoctrination in the vast majority of subjects, leaving the forced ideals for a selection of theological classes or events.

Now, I don't know exactly what's being taught in schools that I didn't go to or that my friends didn't go to, but I do know what was taught in those schools. I lived both in the north, in a rather left-liberal area, and in the south, in a very right-liberal/conservative area. I went through Elementary school in the former, and Middle/High School in the latter.

I may very well have had a gay teacher at one point, might've had a communist one, maybe even someone from Antifa. But if they were part of any of these groups (if you can even call being "gay" a group) they never expressed it at any point, taught any ideals associated with it, or manipulated the information to fit any supposed agenda.

Now, I'm not an expert in every subject (or any subject, if you want to be technical about the word "expert"), so I can't guarantee that I'd always be able to catch this bias. But I attended a number of history classes, as well as a civics, sociology, and psychology class.

In the history classes, what was studied in the class generally went along with the material I'd consumed in my independent studies, and when it didn't, I generally would bring it up to the teacher, and we'd have a respectful and open discussion. Sometimes I misremembered something, sometimes he did.

Now, civics, sociology, and psychology were slightly different. In these classes, we would have open debates about many topics, debates which the teacher would moderate, and sometimes interject to challenge both sides in their ideals.

The experiences of my friends have been rather similar, and they take interest in almost identical subjects, perhaps to a greater extent than I do. Many of them live in rather left-liberal areas, one of them even in Southern California. I'll admit my experiences have been slightly better, in that many teachers at their schools don't really care, and mine happened to be very passionate about teaching, but that's another topic.

Not saying this whole indoctrination thing doesn't exist, but if it does, it evidently isn't a pandemic that's spread to every other school.
Civics? They have begun to teach civics again?

That's a good thing.

Anecdotal evidence has its place.

I respect that.

However, something most definitely is happening.

Listening to the parents of students who are in the classroom is a good place to start...something is not right.

Normal, tax paying, law abiding, 9-5 'normies' do not react this strongly for nothing.

There is definitely something there.

Civics? They have begun to teach civics again?

That's a good thing.

Anecdotal evidence has its place.

I respect that.

However, something most definitely is happening.

Listening to the parents of students who are in the classroom is a good place to start...something is not right.

Normal, tax paying, law abiding, 9-5 'normies' do not react this strongly for nothing.

There is definitely something there.

Astroturfing. Useful idiots.

Schools are supposed to teach reading writing and math. Not CRT. Good for those parents for standing up for their childs education.

Taxpayers need to stand up too, as it's their money which is being used to fund these left wing indoctrination machines known as public schools.

With left wing assholes in charge, our children are falling behind in math and science, but by golly they know that "whitey is bad." Just tell them to do long division and they're lost like a goose in the fog.

Fuck liberals. They're destroying our country from its core. The left says they want to unite us but all they do is try their best to divide us. The sick fucking left wants to teach sex ed to kindergarteners and CRT to older kids. God damn the fucking left is a bunch of fucking creepers. I guess when their leader is a child molester in the white house it makes a lot of sense.
STATEMENT: "Schools are supposed to teach reading writing and math. Not CRT"

RESPONSE: Schools are teaching not only math or writing skills they are taught deportment and critical thinking. Your ignorance is truly amazing, of course that is one of many character flaws of anarchistic jerks like you.

critical race theory - Basic tenets of critical race theory

I did not vote for Biden or any Dem.

I have no problem with law enforcement going after people making threats/attacking school board members because they disagree with them. I served on a school board for 3 years, it is a thankless job.

I have a huge problem with this whole fucking 600 dollar thing. I am fighting with the IRS right now as they say I owe them more money, they already have more power than they should.
Death and Taxes....you won't win that fight

Forum List

Back