Who will be the first?

They have already stopped calling it Obamacare

Won't be long till Republicans start to remind everyone that it was their idea first

Liberals living in such a fantasy world is soooooo cute! NOT! :lol:

Real clear politics latest polls on Obamacare:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Public Approval of Health Care Law

Rasumussen: Oppose +15

Fox News: Oppose +11

CNN: Oppose +19

Quinnepiac: Oppose +12

Bloomberg: Oppose +14

Wow! So, Republicans are going to glom onto something that people are THAT against in the polls?

Dream on libs!!!!

Your fantasy world doesn't change the polls!

:lol:

I encourage ALL Republicans to run in 2014 on taking away peoples healthcare

ninety nine percent of most statistics were made up on the spot. how's the song sing the truth? igits

Won't be long till Republicans start to remind everyone that it was their idea first

Rasumussen: Oppose +14.2

Fox News: Oppose +15

Wow! So, Republicans are going to glom onto something that people are THAT against in the polls?

Dream on libs!!!!

Yup. Deductables are through the roof and those of us who pay for benefits will be paying more.

My benefit costs are going up 30% because of the ACA and you can bet your ass I'm not the only one who will be paying those higher costs.

The only winners in the ACA are those that we taxpayers will be forced to subsidize. We will be paying for out HC and theirs as well.

Such a fucking deal. The Dems should be shot for foisting this POS on the taxpayers of America and I sure hope they get pasted in the coming elections. They fucking deserve it.
that's a bunch of shit. everybody I know is saving money while the insurance companies are losing it. It only makes sense to cut out the middle man's lion's share. ie insurance ceos execs etc..

Obamacare is an incredible failure.

Everybody bookmark this. I envision a day when The Rabbi will claim he never said it. In all likelihood he'll try to convince us he gave Obama the idea. :cool-45:

Actually, regardless of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, Rabbi will continue to claim it is a failure

Thats what he does

With Obamacare starting to really entrench itself in to our Healthcare system and with the Republican hopes of the inevitable failures just not materializing to this point, it is going to get to the point where talks to repeal Obamacare will finally come to an end. Which will then lead to acceptance and one day.....*gasp* endorsement *gasp* of the law.

So who will be the first republican politician to publicly support and even run on the benefits of the law?

I can just hear it now....
"Look, the D's had to take OUR idea for healthcare because they didn't have any of their own. Remember, the framework came from a conservative think tank, and it was based off of a Republican governor's plan..."

Poll after poll makes it clear people HATE Obamacare and you think Republicans will run on it?

Look I can tell you live in a hate Right Wing Christian fantasy from your avatar.

But, here's a little reality. NO REPUBLICAN VOTED FOR OBAMACARE.

The Democrats OWN THIS. There is no way you liberals can spin this as something to blame Republicans on.

But keep on fantasizing that it's some kind of success Republicans will come to embrace.

You run with that. Hitler thought it was a good idea to invade Russia. Didn't mean it was.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ghangis Khan had an easy route on the Ruskies, but then again they used the back door...

With Obamacare starting to really entrench itself in to our Healthcare system and with the Republican hopes of the inevitable failures just not materializing to this point, it is going to get to the point where talks to repeal Obamacare will finally come to an end. Which will then lead to acceptance and one day.....*gasp* endorsement *gasp* of the law.

So who will be the first republican politician to publicly support and even run on the benefits of the law?

I can just hear it now....
"Look, the D's had to take OUR idea for healthcare because they didn't have any of their own. Remember, the framework came from a conservative think tank, and it was based off of a Republican governor's plan..."

Poll after poll makes it clear people HATE Obamacare and you think Republicans will run on it?

Look I can tell you live in a hate Right Wing Christian fantasy from your avatar.

But, here's a little reality. NO REPUBLICAN VOTED FOR OBAMACARE.

The Democrats OWN THIS. There is no way you liberals can spin this as something to blame Republicans on.

But keep on fantasizing that it's some kind of success Republicans will come to embrace.

You run with that. Hitler thought it was a good idea to invade Russia. Didn't mean it was.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was getting worried you weren't going to work a Hitler reference in to your post, but you pulled it out at the end. Thank God!

Which means you couldn't refute the substance of the post, so you had to try and change the subject.

Nice try, but I just posted the latest polls on Obamacare. A 14.2% spread against Obamacare doesn't work with your fantasy that Republicans want to glom on.

Man, you are going to be in for a shock when one of your heroes comes out against repeal of the law.

Number 2: Who is "my hero?" I'm not a Republican. The RINOS in the Republicans leadership have drunk the Koolaid.

Number 2, I vote on issues not party.

That one of those fat old idiots in the Rino Leadership would embrace Obamacare is no surprise. They drank the same koolaid on Amnesty and most polls show Americans oppose that.

But the ONLY reason you liberals are trying to claim this will become a Republican issue is because YOU KNOW this is a losing issue for Democrats and, at the moment, you can't blame it on Bush or Republicans.

You are hoping Republicans will so you can blame this Sinking Titanic on Republicans and get it off the Democrats back.

That some idiot like McCain would take the bait, wouldn't surprise me.

However, at the moment, that is not the case. NO REPUBLICAN VOTED FOR THIS and even RINO Romney was against it, in 2012.

For the moment, your fantasy of blaming this on Republicans is just that, a fantasy.

Keep up the fantasy. I'll keep laughing.

Everybody bookmark this. I envision a day when The Rabbi will claim he never said it. In all likelihood he'll try to convince us he gave Obama the idea. :cool-45:

Actually, regardless of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, Rabbi will continue to claim it is a failure

Thats what he does

Yeah the polls numbers show what a success it is: RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Public Approval of Health Care Law

with everything for sale, you idiots still believe in polls? has any of you ever heard of propaganda? you wouldn't know propaganda if it was killing you all as it is now.

True if all 300 million Americans were polled we might get a better picture of feelings...

Thats what he does

Yeah the polls numbers show what a success it is: RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Public Approval of Health Care Law

How many people support repealing Obamacare?

That is where you lose

CNN Poll Should Obamacare be kept or repealed 8211 CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

According to the poll, 61% want Congress to leave the Affordable Care Act alone (12%) or make some changes to the law in an attempt to make it work better (49%).

Thats what he does

That is where you lose

If they are against it, they want to repeal it.

What you're trying to suggest is like saying +15% are against Jim Crowe but they don't want to repeal it.

That makes no sense.

But keep living in your fantasy.

with everything for sale, you idiots still believe in polls? has any of you ever heard of propaganda? you wouldn't know propaganda if it was killing you all as it is now.

True if all 300 million Americans were polled we might get a better picture of feelings...

Which liberals ONLY say when the polls go against them.

Remember conservatives did that during the election, when they didn't want to believe that most people would vote for Obama.

But they were wrong, and so are you.

Rasumussen: Oppose +14.2

Fox News: Oppose +15

Dream on libs!!!!

Yup. Deductables are through the roof and those of us who pay for benefits will be paying more.

My benefit costs are going up 30% because of the ACA and you can bet your ass I'm not the only one who will be paying those higher costs.

The only winners in the ACA are those that we taxpayers will be forced to subsidize. We will be paying for out HC and theirs as well.

Such a fucking deal. The Dems should be shot for foisting this POS on the taxpayers of America and I sure hope they get pasted in the coming elections. They fucking deserve it.
that's a bunch of shit. everybody I know is saving money while the insurance companies are losing it. It only makes sense to cut out the middle man's lion's share. ie insurance ceos execs etc..

Not so. Everyone I know is getting hosed.

The Affordable Care Act (ACA) provides premium subsidies to low and middle income people who buy insurance on their own through new health insurance marketplaces (also known as exchanges). Subsidies generally are available to people with incomes ranging from one to four times the poverty level ($11,490 to $45,960 for a single person and $23,550 to $94,200 for a family of four). Depending on their income, people are expected to pay 2% to 9.5% of their income towards the premium for the second-lowest-cost silver plan in their area, and the federal government covers the remainder of the cost through a tax credit. People choosing more expensive plans pay the entire additional cost, while those choosing less expensive plans get the savings. Tax credits are provided on an advance basis to people based on estimated annual income and then reconciled after-the-fact based on actual income through their tax returns.Through the end of February, 4.2 million people had applied for and selected a plan through the marketplaces. As expected, the vast majority of enrollees (83%) have qualified for premium subsidies, since people who are not eligible for premium subsidies can buy comparable coverage with similar consumer protections outside of the marketplaces. We estimate that about 21% of those eligible for premium subsidies have applied for assistance, with significant variation across states.Using the age and tax credit eligibility of enrollees reported by the federal government, along with the marketplace premiums within each state, we estimate that 3.5 million people have qualified for a total of about $10.0 billion in annual premium subsidies, or an average of about $2,890 per person. Total and average subsidies vary significantly by state depending on the share of eligible people who have signed up, the age distribution of enrollees, and the level of premiums in the state. We also estimate that had all states been able to enroll people at the rate of the five most successful states, an additional 3.1 million people would have qualified for premium subsidies, with an additional $8.6 billion in subsidies being provided.

In fact all we taxpayers are getting hosed to the tune of 8.6 billion dollars to subsidize all those who can't pay their own way.

That might be your idea of a good deal but it sure as fuck ain't mine.

The people who love it will be the ones the rest of us are paying for. Gotta love all that free stuff healthcare included.

Last edited:
are any of you saying you believe in polls from any for sale poll takers? seriously? not a good idea. that's how they get you to "go along" with your supposed peer group. you are like little kids and they are taking your candy from you as such.

Thats what he does

That is where you lose

What you're trying to suggest is like saying +15% are against Jim Crowe but they don't want to repeal it.

That makes no sense.

Far from the truth

Many want to make it better. Only when you add those who want to expand it to those who want to repeal it do you get a majority

Keep peddling that fantasy.
The budget projections already show Obamacare, which was passed with promises it would bend the cost curve down (remember that?) will eat increasing amounts of the federal budget.
And this is before the employer mandate kicks in. When that happens employers will dump their employees on the public system, requiring large amounts of subsidy from the Feds for people whose premiums previously were paid by someone else.

the healthcare system was failing and breaking all our banks, you just thought you could make to your end getting your's. We are all going to get what's coming to us for thinking this selfish way. stupid silly idiots think it's all about ourselves and every man for himself. lol. well our ship is sinking and you all better start bailing in unison and with out all the bickering how hard the other guy is bailing and how small you portion of manna is.

Yeah, that is the problem. All those drones out there not doing their fair share for the collective. After all, isn't that what the peons exist for?

How damn selfish of those no bodies to think of their own happiness and quality of life, when the collective needs their labor and wealth.

Thats what he does

That is where you lose

That makes no sense.

Far from the truth

Many want to make it better. Only when you add those who want to expand it to those who want to repeal it do you get a majority

The major hit from Obamacare hasn't even kicked in yet, and if you really believe the people will like what they see happening, then your fantasy world is complete. Obama, and the gang that can't talk straight, know, and that is why it has been delayed.

Thats what he does

That is where you lose

That makes no sense.

Far from the truth

The major hit from Obamacare hasn't even kicked in yet, and if you really believe the people will like what they see happening, then your fantasy world is complete. Obama, and the gang that can't talk straight, know, and that is why it has been delayed.
I encourage republicans to campaign on taking away peoples insurance

If that is what you believe they really want

Forum List

Back