Who would Republicans vote for if it was these two?

Oh look. Bigoted, hyper-partisan tribalism.
What a surprise.
If you guys would allow Trump to be such a criminal for 4 years

If you guys fight science (global warming and pandemics)

If you think Trump should be legally allowed to run again.

If you think it's cool Trump tried to rig our election last time.

I will just never be a Nazi. But I'll blend right in.

If you guys would allow Trump to be such a criminal for 4 years
If you guys fight science (global warming and pandemics)
If you think Trump should be legally allowed to run again.
If you think it's cool Trump tried to rig our election last time.
I will just never be a Nazi. But I'll blend right in.
As I said: Bigoted, hyper-partisan tribalism.

Biden? In what fantasy world would republicans vote for Biden?
Right?
Tim Ryan (D) tried to run as a Republican - because Ohio is a strong red state and he needs Republicans to vote for him.
I continually asked:
"Why would a Republican vote for someone who votes in lock-step with Nancy Pelosi?"
The responses clearly indicated a complete failure to understand the question.

Vance will likely win by 6-8 points.

A better question might be...

If the American people had a "do over" of the last Presidential election...how many of them who voted for Joe Biden because they viewed him as a moderate would NOT cast that same vote today?

If the American people had a "do over" of the last Presidential election...how many of them who voted for Joe Biden because they viewed him as a moderate would NOT cast that same vote today?
Who on God's green earth thought Biden was a moderate?

When the Nazi's take over, thank god most of my nazi friends don't believe me when I tell them I'm a liberal. Because I don't sound like one. I don't look like one. I am critical of other races just like Republicans are. I say fuck the poor too. I know for the have's in this country trickle down with no unions is the best. But I'm a worker. I may not be in a union but I know without them, all workers are screwed even non union workers because unions bring everyones wages up. Even non union workers. Why else do they think their company pays them so well? For fear they'll unionize.

Anyways, I'm white, a male, make good money, no debt. When interest goes up to 20%, that will only help me because I have a lot of investments that I want the interest rates to be 4% not .05% on my money. It's about time they raise interest rates. But that's going to affect a lot of you nazi's. That's okay you'll blame the former Democratic party people for your woes and like Putin supporters, forgive your leaders of all their crimes because they're your criminals. Tribal.
You sound exactly like some prog douchebag.

Depends. Did they swallow your narrative? Do they blame Democrats? Do they think Republicans will do better?

Most voters are sheep. Things not going well, change parties. They forget these are election riggers who won't impeach a corrupt president who tried to steal our elections and fuck democracy.

I may not love Putin's opposition but they're better than him. But Putin supporters love Putin. He must be better for their economy.

Signed the Inflation Reduction Act​

Improved health care for veterans​

Signed the CHIPS and Science Act​

Ended America’s longest war​

Passed the American Rescue Plan​

Biggest year of job growth in American history​

Passed the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law​

Took action to combat the climate crisis and reduce emissions​

Expanded health care to millions of Americans​

Appointed pro choice judges

Took big steps toward a future made in America​

Since President Biden took office, he has been relentlessly focused on revitalizing American manufacturing.

Manufacturing is most important industry and it's been doing fine under Biden.

I could go on and on but I will stop here.

Didn't he do a child tax credit thingy too?

Depends. Did they swallow your narrative? Do they blame Democrats? Do they think Republicans will do better?

Most voters are sheep. Things not going well, change parties. They forget these are election riggers who won't impeach a corrupt president who tried to steal our elections and fuck democracy.

I may not love Putin's opposition but they're better than him. But Putin supporters love Putin. He must be better for their economy.

Since President Biden took office, he has been relentlessly focused on revitalizing American manufacturing.

we arent a democracy dumbass,,

Forum List

Back