Whoopie Goldberg Cusses Out Anne Coulter Because She Thinks Whites Don't Understand

Personally I'd like ABC to tell us why they would have Ms Coulter on their program at all.

She's a hate-monger, pure and simple.

The only reason any television station has her on is to drum up ratings when she makes a particularly offensive remark.

ABC might as well just invite the Grand Wizard of the KKK to be on the view, it would be the same end result.

Ann Coulter is an offensive piece of shit. She's made a career out of it.

Whoopi Goldberg should not have engaged.
There was no way she could have been prepared to engage with a person who literally makes a living out of making divisive arguments.
Just engaging her in an argument in the first place created the illusion that anything Ann Coulter has to say has credibility.

Personally I'd like ABC to tell us why they would have Ms Coulter on their program at all
you ask why.....then answer your own question.....

The only reason any television station has her on is to drum up ratings when she makes a particularly offensive remark.

:eusa_eh:

Scarlett Johansson, Drew Barrymore, Eva Longoria, Angelina Jolie...

The list goes on and on of hot liberal women.

In what universe is Drew Barrymore "hot"? And I doubt any one of those broads could spell 'liberal' if you spotted them '_iberal' to start from.

Personally I'd like ABC to tell us why they would have Ms Coulter on their program at all.

She's a hate-monger, pure and simple.

ABC might as well just invite the Grand Wizard of the KKK to be on the view, it would be the same end result.

Ann Coulter is an offensive piece of shit. She's made a career out of it.

Whoopi Goldberg should not have engaged.
There was no way she could have been prepared to engage with a person who literally makes a living out of making divisive arguments.
Just engaging her in an argument in the first place created the illusion that anything Ann Coulter has to say has credibility.

Personally I'd like ABC to tell us why they would have Ms Coulter on their program at all

I think you're getting "offensive" and "poignant" mixed up. Besides, she's doable.

Has anyone noticed how mannish these lib women are.

Sometimes you have to do a Pecker-check just to make sure they're not a dude.

There's more Dikes in the White House than Denmark

Scarlett Johansson, Drew Barrymore, Eva Longoria, Angelina Jolie...

The list goes on and on of hot liberal women.

But you're right in this sense:

Conservative talking heads at least tend to be picked for their beauty, to deflect attention from the fact that they have nothing intelligent to say.
some of the Women you mentioned dont have much to say themselves.....works both ways....

Actually, I didn't ask why, I already know why.

I said I wanted ABC to admit to everyone why they did it.

No need to wory folks. This kind of shit will go on forever and then some. Whoopie Goldberg and her ilk are fucking like rats and multplying faster than they are dying. We will have her kind of racist shit cast upon us forever...and then some.

It does not matter though. The radical Muslims are multiplying like rats also...and they intend to kill us all.

In the long run....NOTHING MATTERS!!

Fuck racism!!

Fuck Islam!!

Either way...we all get fucked!!!

Blacks know where the racists and the greedy elitist swine are...lol

Franco they also know that they are in that Party you like to cuddle up with......they look at you and your fellows as the "lesser of two evils"......same outlook Latinos have....

In what universe is Drew Barrymore "hot"? And I doubt any one of those broads could spell 'liberal' if you spotted them '_iberal' to start from.

I think she's a hell of a lot hotter than Ann Coulter.

And, smart or not, they're not network anchors. Gretchen Carlson, on the other hand, would probably have trouble counting to 3 on her fingers, but there she is every day on Fox News.

No need to wory folks. This kind of shit will go on forever and then some. Whoopie Goldberg and her ilk are fucking like rats and multplying faster than they are dying. We will have her kind of racist shit cast upon us forever...and then some.

It does not matter though. The radical Muslims are multiplying like rats also...and they intend to kill us all.

In the long run....NOTHING MATTERS!!

Fuck racism!!

Fuck Islam!!

Either way...we all get fucked!!!

Sad fucking truth. Between the leftist marxist, non-whites making damn sure we can't hold our ground and our enemies like islam. We're pretty well fucked as a great power.

We will see our freedoms stripped away.

Most blacks don't know shit outside of screwing and beating the hell out of people. Not all of course, but let's just say that this should be a issue of who's right. You don't care who's right as you're going to side with Whoopie one way or the other...

Most blacks don't know shit outside of screwing and beating the hell out of people.

when you say shit like this Matt.....it doesnt do much for your credibility does it?....so if you get called a racist.....dont bitch about it.....because you probably are one....

Most blacks don't know shit outside of screwing and beating the hell out of people. Not all of course, but let's just say that this should be a issue of who's right. You don't care who's right as you're going to side with Whoopie one way or the other...

Most blacks don't know shit outside of screwing and beating the hell out of people.

when you say shit like this Matt.....it doesnt do much for your credibility does it?....so if you get called a racist.....dont bitch about it.....because you probably are one....

72% of all black men leave their women raising the child and go woman to woman. That is a fact.
10% of the entire male population is in prison.

A very large percentage of blacks don't have what is best for society in mind. Damn straight they screw and fight at a higher rate than whites. Who are you kidding???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back