Who's Going to Pay for the Wall?

I have no witticism with which to react to such a dull statement.
You have nothing. Never have, never will.
Elaborate...
Your ego is vastly larger than anything you will ever amount to. You matter not a damn but comfort yourself by believing that you somehow do? You don't.

If you have something to say, an observation perhaps, say it and move along.

I asked a question.
I am curious as to what triggered such a strong emotion in you.
Did something external happen or are you simply trailer trash?
Do I sound like an uneducated or under-educated person?

And, hypocrisy annoys me.

Yes, you DO sound uneducated.
Now calm down, and post something rational.

Elaborate...
Your ego is vastly larger than anything you will ever amount to. You matter not a damn but comfort yourself by believing that you somehow do? You don't.

I asked a question.

"Do I sound like an uneducated or under-educated person?"

Yes and yes.
Well, that's makes you an utter moron then. So be it.

I'm not a Zionist, all you've done is Troll this thread, the point of which is what?

The Islamists hate Christians and Jews, I myself am a Christian, the Islamists with their 7th Century Satanic Death Cult want to kill Christians and Jews, so we do have a common interest here and also a common enemy.

As you're a Leftist Extremist it's not that shocking that you'd be supporting Islam.
Their cult is 700 years newer than your cult, which is 2,000 years newer than the Jews, the cult of Jesus before he wrongly believe that he was the Jewish Messiah. It's all total fucking nonsense, which you swallow like a teenage whore in an alley.

You seem to be upset.
What episode in your life triggered this reaction?
Upset? Not in the slightest. I am simply annoyed by those those who think their religion is the One True faith, of the many thousands of mankind throughout history, and that it doesn't stink. Religion is for morons. If you weren't one going in you are one by the time it's done with you.
I presume you had at least one unpleasant encounter with some religious people.
What happened?
I have yet to have a pleasant one. People of the Faith are morons. Sometimes nice, usually not so much, but still morons. They profess as truth what they neither understand nor can defend. That is very annoying.

What is a moron? A moron is someone who has an IQ lower than 50.

I'm not a Zionist, all you've done is Troll this thread, the point of which is what?

The Islamists hate Christians and Jews, I myself am a Christian, the Islamists with their 7th Century Satanic Death Cult want to kill Christians and Jews, so we do have a common interest here and also a common enemy.

As you're a Leftist Extremist it's not that shocking that you'd be supporting Islam.
Their cult is 700 years newer than your cult, which is 2,000 years newer than the Jews, the cult of Jesus before he wrongly believe that he was the Jewish Messiah. It's all total fucking nonsense, which you swallow like a teenage whore in an alley.

You seem to be upset.
Upset? Not in the slightest. I am simply annoyed by those those who think their religion is the One True faith, of the many thousands of mankind throughout history, and that it doesn't stink. Religion is for morons. If you weren't one going in you are one by the time it's done with you.
What happened?
I have yet to have a pleasant one. People of the Faith are morons. Sometimes nice, usually not so much, but still morons. They profess as truth what they neither understand nor can defend. That is very annoying.

Be specific about one encounter; educated people don't present rolled-up generalities.

Elaborate...

I asked a question.

"Do I sound like an uneducated or under-educated person?"

Yes and yes.
Well, that's makes you an utter moron then. So be it.

Not that I'm a moron, you should take a chill pill darling.

Elaborate...

I asked a question.

I have posted nothing that isn't rational. It might be insulting but it's entirely rational. All religion is invalid and human lives mostly the same.

Elaborate...

I asked a question.

I have posted nothing that isn't rational. It might be insulting but it's entirely rational. All religion is invalid and human lives mostly the same.
Prove your point with a concrete example.

You seem to be upset.
What happened?

Be specific about one encounter; educated people don't present rolled-up generalities.
I do not deal in what is subjective, personal, and irrational. If I met Jesus himself I'd call him a moron as he was.

You seem to be upset.
What happened?

I do not deal in what is subjective, personal, and irrational. If I met Jesus himself I'd call him a moron as he was.

And you expect us to view you as educated?
You are failing to convince us.

I asked a question.

Prove your point with a concrete example.
Why would that be necessary? If I said a Catholic priest once told me to stay with my husband who beats me because divorce is a sin, does that change what Catholicism is, what the Bible says? No.

That doesn't resolve talking donkeys, giants, floods, burning bushes speaking, two creation stories, the conflicting genealogies of Jesus, Paul's homophobia, Jesus' realization of failure on the cross, etc.

What happened?

I honestly don't care. I was simply curious to see if you could judge an educated person from one who is not? And you failed, as expected.

What happened?

I honestly don't care. I was simply curious to see if you could judge an educated person from one who is not? And you failed, as expected.

You are angry, not educated.
An educated person would have an in context discussion of these particular issues that bother you enough to bitch about them on a public forum.
You are simply exhibiting sour grapes.

Don't worry about it. I will build this wall 30 feet high.

64f253309cbc908dcdc5795808600dc4.jpg

An educated person would have an in context discussion of these particular issues that bother you enough to bitch about them on a public forum.
Do you have that muck in English?

Hebrew and English...some Aramaic.

ESL. That explains it perfectly. Just another lost and ignorant little Zionist.

Correct. My donkey and great fish are in agreement.

Correct. My donkey and great fish are in agreement.
Since you are one who believes in childish lies and dogma, I cannot help you so therefore I will not bother. You simply aren't worthy of the effort.

Forum List

Back