Who's Going to Pay for the Wall?

You are angry, not educated.
An educated person would have an in context discussion of these particular issues that bother you enough to bitch about them on a public forum.
You are simply exhibiting sour grapes.
Do you have that muck in English?
Hebrew and English...some Aramaic.
ESL. That explains it perfectly. Just another lost and ignorant little Zionist.

Correct. My donkey and great fish are in agreement.
Since you are one who believes in childish lies and dogma, I cannot help you so therefore I will not bother. You simply aren't worthy of the effort.
So I guess you will no longer feel compelled to insult those who believe in God.

.....the drug cartels. Sorta kinda, but yeah. This is ONE of the various ideas being thrown around. Read the exclusive and leave your beautiful comments below.

Exclusive: Trump Camp Mulls Using Seized Cartel Assets to Pay for Wall

There's not going to be a wall. Donald Trump is going to get his ass kicked. He'll take the senate with him, a ton of seats in the house and down ballot races all across this country.

Hillary Clinton has already pulled out of several battleground states. Their internal polling data is showing her with double digit leads. That money is now moving into RED states that are in play. In fact, Trump is losing 10 states that Romney won.
Confident Clinton Pulling Ads, as the Trump Train Goes Off the Rails | RedState
Trump is losing all 10 of the states with the closest results in 2012

This is what election night is going to be similar too.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

1964_large.png

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

In fact your hero Rush Limbaugh had something to say about this too.

Last edited:
Do you have that muck in English?
Hebrew and English...some Aramaic.
ESL. That explains it perfectly. Just another lost and ignorant little Zionist.

Correct. My donkey and great fish are in agreement.
Since you are one who believes in childish lies and dogma, I cannot help you so therefore I will not bother. You simply aren't worthy of the effort.
So I guess you will no longer feel compelled to insult those who believe in God.
I am nothing like compelled. It's as simple as that rain you profess as holy is me peeing on your leg. You might wish to think on that.

"Who's Going to Pay for the Wall?"

There isn't going to be a 'wall.'

There isn't going to be a President Hillary either, The Donald is going to be American President, you Leftist Bots should prepare yourselves your Collective Safe Space now, instead of parroting someone who's half-drunk most of the time.
What happens when he loses?

Hillary still loses. By the time her first term is up, America will be begging for a Republican again. Mark my words.

I think I heard somewhere, could be wrong, that trump's team is floating the idea of putting a wall tax on all tacos sold in the US. Or perhaps he'll render tariffs on your lunch-time chalupa. Big money there. He could, as dictators can do as they don't have to actually have Congress do such a thing, levy a tax on each bottle of Dos Equis (sp, not the brand). After all he is the most orange-interesting derp in the world.

Likely though he'll have Tea Bag Concrete pour the 20ft high slabs in the image of the Berlin wall, complete with barbed-wire on top and a no man's kill zone beyond. Only this time they'll be shooting people as the climb over and run FROM the US.
Kind of blew history in school there idiot. The Berlin wall they shot people trying to escape.

Thought you said you live in Phoenix but its obvious you have no clue how different city streets and the Sonora desert are. Or, that particular stretch.

Drumpf's counting on your ignorance too.
I am 90 miles north of the boarder and know better than some Pirus driving communist.
Border, dummy.

Spelling Nazis, correcting spelling in lieu of arguments since 1995.

I think I heard somewhere, could be wrong, that trump's team is floating the idea of putting a wall tax on all tacos sold in the US. Or perhaps he'll render tariffs on your lunch-time chalupa. Big money there. He could, as dictators can do as they don't have to actually have Congress do such a thing, levy a tax on each bottle of Dos Equis (sp, not the brand). After all he is the most orange-interesting derp in the world.

Likely though he'll have Tea Bag Concrete pour the 20ft high slabs in the image of the Berlin wall, complete with barbed-wire on top and a no man's kill zone beyond. Only this time they'll be shooting people as the climb over and run FROM the US.
Kind of blew history in school there idiot. The Berlin wall they shot people trying to escape.

Thought you said you live in Phoenix but its obvious you have no clue how different city streets and the Sonora desert are. Or, that particular stretch.

I am 90 miles north of the boarder and know better than some Pirus driving communist.
Border, dummy.

He's a moron. If you can't spell border, don't argue for one.

Border, dummy.

He's a moron. If you can't spell border, don't argue for one.

That's no reason to dismiss someone's argument. You're too lazy to argue against a wall.

Nicely done.

Trump insists Mexicans will pay for the wall, but 'don't know it yet'

Trump had told reporters earlier in the day that the pair agreed America had a right to wall off its 2,000-mile southern border, but claimed 'we didn't discuss' who would fund it.

Nieto later tweeted in Spanish: 'From the start of the conversation, I made it clear Mexico will not pay for that wall.'

He added that they addressed other issues during the rest of their conversation, and their meeting was 'respectful.'

Nieto spokesman Eduardo Sánchez told a Wall Street Journal reporter that Trump had told the truth – because the Mexican president had made a defiant statement but the American never responded.

'Mr. Trump was not lying... because there was no discussion,' Sánchez said.

Always a way to make them pay....

• TRUMP Eyes Using Seized Assets from Drug Cartels to Pay for GREAT BORDER WALL

Gateway Pundit ^ | September 1, 2016 | Jim Hoft
    Per Lifezette: "To fund construction of a new U.S. border wall, Donald Trump and senior advisers are considering various ideas, including the use of assets seized from drug cartels and others in the illicit drug trade. As the debate over who will pay for the wall dominates the discussion on cable news, sources involved in the pre-planning of the GOP nominee’s Mexico trip told LifeZette the Trump camp is looking for innovative ways to pay for the construction of the border wall that both countries can support. Sensitivities in Mexico regarding Trump’s visit, and specifically paying for the border wall,...
There is plenty of drug money.
drugraid01.jpg

.....the drug cartels. Sorta kinda, but yeah. This is ONE of the various ideas being thrown around. Read the exclusive and leave your beautiful comments below.

Good luck with that.

Meanwhile:

As Donald Trump Calls for Wall on Mexican Border, Smugglers Dig Tunnels
Yes, you subversives are right up there with the latest news!....ROTFLMFAO!!!

1. As Donald Trump Calls for Wall on Mexican Border,...
    www.nytimes.com/2016/09/02/us/us-mexico-border-wall-tunnels....
    12 hours ago ... Dozens more like it snake around town, part of a vast underground ... sensors to “ find and dislocate tunnels and keep out criminal cartels.” ... Artists Begin Building Trump's Border Wall, Sending Mexico the Bill JULY 8, 2016 ...

Herr Trumpenfurher is blowing big smoke.

The only place that the wall can be built is on the Murican side of the Rio Grande. This will require the biggest eminent domain land grab in the history of Murica.

The wall is the biggest bullshit ploy in modern Murican political history.
I think the farmers and ranchers would not only donate the land, but would give water to the illegals Trump will have build it....:lol:
Concrete needs aggregate. Put the illegals at work in rock quarries with 20 pound sledgehammers.

Building a wall is literally the worst possible way to do this. You can patrol with drones, monitor with satellites, and set up motion sensor networks faster and for a fraction of the cost. Actively monitor and stage fast intercept forces and you're done. Couple it with a hard hitting crack down on employers of illegals and you'd pretty much end illegal immigration on a faster timeline than a wall could be built and at a fraction of the cost.

All a wall is going to do is make some campaign contributor rich when he wins the contracts through totally-legal-in-no-way-corrupt bidding processes. They'll run over budget and way over time and the damn thing will be an eyesore China and Russia use as a photo op as they cozy up to Mexico.

The employer crackdown would work and should have been used in the past, except southern california would be a disaster case for awhile if all the illegals didn't one day show up for work.

Good point. There's a dimension of this debate that gets lost in some of the latent racism that the whole thing draws in. Cracking down on illegal immigration and sealing the border is the humane thing to do. Illegal aliens are the 21st century slaves. Their working conditions are horrible, they have no legal recourse if mistreated, and the pay is minimal to the point of bare subsistence. The crossing is a nightmare and literally kills whole families. Human traffickers prey on these people like the slave traders of old.

So why the hell are we letting this go on?

Cheap food.

That's why.

If farmers actually paid workers a living wage Americans would do that work. Unfortunately the same people who scream to deport undocumented workers are the same people who demand very cheap food. They're also the same people who want to keep wages low so people can't afford to support themselves.

Americans aren't willing to pay the real price food honestly costs so undocumented workers who are paid slave wages are used.

Meanwhile the farmer, which is now mostly agribusiness, is making a lot of money.

Who gives a damn who pays for the wall so long as it's BUILT??? None of us do.. You left-turds are excused from the America first conversation.. Go stand in the line for terrorist sympathizing cowards.

Isn't it funny how Ronald Reagan, who ran on how great America is, never said ever that he was the difference between the United States being great and not being great. He said it was regardless. John Kerry I found offensive for campaigning that he IS the difference between being great and not being great. It's just as offensive when Trump does it. The idea that our greatness comes down to one man, any one man, is a man who deserves to be ridiculed and derided. Trump is just such an offensive man

Cry me a river.. if you find protecting our border offensive, you're a fucking pussy.

:wtf:

In what possible universe do you consider that a logical response to what I said? Where in that paragraph did I support illegal aliens? I support building a wall. But that has zero to do with what I said. Damn, it's Thursday, can't you want to Friday to pound that many down?
I guess you have a difficult time reading your own bullshit?

I said one man, no man, is the difference between America being and not being great. I said even Reagan never claimed it did while the turds Kerry and Trump did. What the fucking hell are you talking about that means I support illegal immigration? Too much Agave juice?

LMAO Melt down much? You said it, not me.. It's all there for everyone to read you fucking drunk bastard.. Your entire post is about as relative as the bump on your ballsack.

The idea of a wall is retarded.

Well, it worked in China. Oops, no it didn't.
How about Berlin. It didn't work there either.
Hey, well how about the places where we already have a barrier. Surely that has stopped some people...right?

The idea is retarded insofar as it is going to keep people out.
The necessity is that it limits payload (i.e. large amounts of drugs and large amounts of munitions).
But security isn't what it's about with trump enablers....the need to "stick it" to someone is the most important thing; always.

How the wall gets paid for is actually a trivial issue. The cost is virtually nothing in comparison to the total budget. When lefties are making a big stink about the cost of some proposal you know they are full of shit. Cost is never an obstacle for any of their schemes.

The idea of a wall is retarded.

Well, it worked in China. Oops, no it didn't.
How about Berlin. It didn't work there either.
Hey, well how about the places where we already have a barrier. Surely that has stopped some people...right?

Wrong, douche bag, it worked in both places. Your definition of "worked" means no one ever got accross it ever. That's obviously an absurd definition designed to support your propaganda.

The idea is retarded insofar as it is going to keep people out. The necessity is that it limits payload (i.e. large amounts of drugs and large amounts of munitions). But security isn't what it's about with trump enablers....the need to "stick it" to someone is the most important thing; always.

If the idea is "retarded" then why are so many European countries building walls or extending the ones they have already built? Only a douche bag or a moron would claim walls don't work.

Forum List

Back