Who’s the Worst President?

Worst President

• Total voters
All the masturbation is coming from you. Trump was a great president by every measure, one of the best of all time except in one way: the depth with which idiots like you were triggered by his non-political correctness.
oh yea, great president..

dtvzqahygi961.jpg

U.S. News for the first time included President Donald Trump, as his term has ended, who is the second-worst president overall, according to U.S. News’ most recent methodology.

PresidentUSN RankC-SPAN (2021)SIENA COLLEGE'S PRESIDENTIAL EXPERT POLL (2018)PRESIDENTIAL GREATNESS SURVEY (2018)
James Buchanan1122
Donald Trump2331
Andrew Johnson3215
Franklin Pierce4354
William Henry Harrison5563
Warren G. Harding6846
John Tyler7588
Millard Fillmore7777
Herbert Hoover9999
Zachary Taylor10101510
Benjamin Harrison11131013
Chester A. Arthur12151114
Rutherford B. Hayes13121316
Richard M. Nixon14141612
George W. Bush15161215
James A. Garfield16181711
Martin Van Buren17112018
Calvin Coolidge18211417
Gerald Ford19171820
Jimmy Carter20181919
Grover Cleveland21202221
William Howard Taft22222323
Ulysses S. Grant23252124
George H.W. Bush24242428
John Quincy Adams25282722
Andrew Jackson26232630
William McKinley27312526
James K. Polk28273325
Bill Clinton29263032
John Adams30303131
James Monroe31333727
Lyndon B. Johnson32342935
Barack Obama33352837
Woodrow Wilson33323434
James Madison33293833
John F. Kennedy36373529
Ronald Reagan37363236
Harry S. Truman38393639
Dwight D. Eisenhower39403938
Thomas Jefferson40384040
Theodore Roosevelt41414141
Franklin D. Roosevelt42424342
Abraham Lincoln43444244
George Washington43434443
Updated on July 6, 2021: This article has been updated.
Tags: President, politics, history

When history judges our Afghanistan debacle, Biden will be found the least culpable

Bush pulled the trigger and committed us indefinitely
Obama added troops to secure the nation
Trump wanted us out and set it in motion
Biden closed out the occupation

I don't know if it is fair to put Biden in there since he isn't finished yet. But, I voted for Carter anyway. Let's face it, it would be hard for anyone to do that badly, not even Biden.
Another brainwashed zombie,Carter did not get us into ww 1,nor ww2,nor the Korean War or Vietnam war or the Mideast war,nor was he a mass murderer of civilians of other countries as every president from bastard Reagan all the way up to Obimination was.so enough of this carter was the worst president ever after obama bullshit.that is a sign of being incapable of critical thinking.

Critical thinking is being objective not ignoring facts thst if you call Obama the worst president ever,the facts prove Bush is a close second as the worst president ever the fact both are mass murderers and Obama was only expanding what mass murderer Warmonger Bush started expanding all of his policys.:cuckoo:

If a president is not a warmonger like carter wasnt makes that person the worst president ever,god help humanity and how the school system has failed America. :rolleyes-41:

What was it the Democrats were doing when this virus came around ? Oh yeah.... trying to impeach Trump over some b******* Ukraine phone call.

If Trump had been impeached, Pence would have done a better job fighting COVID

The worst?

1. James Buchannan - for allowing Union capabilities and positioning to erode in the lead-up to the Civil War
2. Donald Trump - for breaking a long-standing tradition of peaceful transfer of power and for inciting the Insurrection of January 6, 2021
3. Richard Nixon - for allowing the country to tear itself apart over his unconscionable behavior related to Watergate
4. Jimmy Carter - for the shame of the 444 day-long Iranian Hostage Crisis and for the 21%+ Inflation Rate during his administration
5. Ulysses S. Grant - for the corruption and scandal associated with his administration

----------

Mind you, I'd trust the word of Jimmy Carter over that of damned-near any other President in US history; it's just that he was a bad President.

And I and the nation are grateful to Ulysses S. Grant for his persistence in bringing the Civil War to a close; it's just that he was a bad President.
I think Carter was an excellent president. It's too bad that Teddy Kennedy screwed him all up. He wanted to have a Reagan-Type tax cut to 50% top rate. And he had no combat deaths whatsoever. Trump is by far the worst ever. An incredible sociopath who has helped destroy respect for all our institutions and reality itself. He Rush Limbaugh and really especially Rupert Murdock are a total disgrace. There are many great people in the Republican base but their politics are total garbage. Poor America.

What was it the Democrats were doing when this virus came around ? Oh yeah.... trying to impeach Trump over some phone call.
democrats werent in control when pandemic started.
And the impeachment was over prior to start of pandemic, and it was impeachment about withholding foreign aid for political favors, not a phone call.

Yes I'm not a Democrat either..... in fact I voted for Jill Stein in 2016. Go chew on that Huckleberry.

So you helped Trump win. And look where we are now, you stupid azzhat. Highest number of COVID cases in the world and an attack on the Capitol by his cult members, with the intent to hang Mike Pence. You must be so fucking proud.

I think Carter was an excellent president. It's too bad that Teddy Kennedy screwed him all up. He wanted to have a Reagan-Type tax cut to 50% top rate. And he had no combat deaths whatsoever. Trump is by far the worst ever. An incredible sociopath who has helped destroy respect for all our institutions and reality itself. He Rush Limbaugh and really especially Rupert Murdock are a total disgrace. There are many great people in the Republican base but their politics are total garbage. Poor America.
Carter was the first President I ever voted for when I turned 18. Carter was railroaded out with Poppy Bush's CIA connections with the Saudis -- the " opec gas shortage "....the whole Iran-Contra Affair .....the hostage situation..... that was all a setup to get Carter out.

And the Jewish mob in California got Reagan elected.

Last edited:
So you helped Trump win. And look where we are now, you stupid azzhat. Highest number of COVID cases in the world and an attack on the Capitol by his cult members, with the intent to hang Mike Pence. You must be so fucking proud.
I voted for Nader in 2000 too.... how do you like that?

I guess I single-handedly changed the course of history with my two votes for the Green Party

Another brainwashed zombie,Carter did not get us into ww 1,nor ww2,nor the Korean War or Vietnam war or the Mideast war,nor was he a mass murderer of civilians of other countries as every president from bastard Reagan all the way up to Obimination was.so enough of this carter was the worst president ever after obama bullshit.that is a sign of being incapable of critical thinking.

Critical thinking is being objective not ignoring facts thst if you call Obama the worst president ever,the facts prove Bush is a close second as the worst president ever the fact both are mass murderers and Obama was only expanding what mass murderer Warmonger Bush started expanding all of his policys.:cuckoo:

If a president is not a warmonger like carter wasnt makes that person the worst president ever,god help humanity and how the school system has failed America. :rolleyes-41:
Biden is only comparable to Carter in ineptitude in recent history. Indications are pretty strong that Biden will overtake even Buchanan as worst ever.

Biden is only comparable to Carter in ineptitude in recent history. Indications are pretty strong that Biden will overtake even Buchanan as worst ever.
Partisan revisionist history

When history judges our Afghanistan debacle, Biden will be found the least culpable

Bush pulled the trigger and committed us indefinitely
Obama added troops to secure the nation
Trump wanted us out and set it in motion
Biden closed out the occupation

It's a good damn thing Trump was NOT in office when the withdrawal had to go down. No way he would have gotten 124,000 people out. He would have just thrown rolls of paper towels at them.

Forum List

Back