Why all the panic on the Left?

They offer nothing to Americans.

They offer EVERYTHING to Americans!

Just nothing sane people WANT!
  • Rampant illegals.
  • Higher crime.
  • Loss of global standing.
  • Massive increase in government yet again.
  • Higher taxes.
  • Higher unemployment.
  • Loss of freedom.
  • Freaks and sexos running rampant.

Nice try assfuck but Trump has already lost our global standing.

Freedom to spew hate, racial slurs is important to Trumpettes.

Crime rates have been falling for 25 years.

deportations rose under Obama

Massive increase in government spending? Really? Trump has skyrocketed the deficit & increased spending.

Assfuck?

Assfuck?

Assfuck?

Assfuck? Do you think I'm an assfuck, Dave?

Get REAL.

Dave the love and harmony just POURS out of you.

How could we lose in the world what Obama never had in the world? With Obama, Russia and China, and the EU, they were practically calling all the shots and taking over the world. All of the hate, bigotry, slurs and contempt have all come from your lovely darlings on the Left. Democrats release criminals, protect criminals and break the law clear up to city boards, governors, mayors and the House. Then Obama spent more than all previous presidents spent combined in 200 years.

GET REAL DAVE.

Hardly a stunt
Trump committed a serious violation of ethics appearing to be a criminal offense

The most damning evidence comes from Trumps own people
There is no evidence. We have the transcript of the call.

You have second hand opinions and feelings.
These people were involved with the interactions with the Ukraine. Hardly second hand knowledge.
They were not on the call.
They can testify as to whether a quid pro quo was in effect
They are offering their opinions. Thinking people know you don't impeach on the opinions of a few hacks. You need actual evidence, which Dimwingers don't have.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
xUXsTdX-71670.jpg

There is no evidence. We have the transcript of the call.

You have second hand opinions and feelings.
These people were involved with the interactions with the Ukraine. Hardly second hand knowledge.
They are offering their opinions. Thinking people know you don't impeach on the opinions of a few hacks. You need actual evidence, which Dimwingers don't have.
You could drop a few lbs.

They are also repeating facts of what was said and done
Opinion has very little bearing
Nope. They are offering their opinions, nothing more.

To say they knew Trump withheld aid unless he got dirt is not an opinion.
Sounds impeachable

UN Agenda 21 had to be retitled Agenda 2030. That’s why these Commie Leftist Globalist DemNazis tell everyone we only have 11years to save The Planet. That’s 2030.

Agenda 21 is where The Green New Deal came from word for word.

Last edited:
LOL

I'm not the elephant in the room.

LOL

Your selfie says otherwise.

LOL

Your photo says otherwise.
LOL

Spits the idiot with a Schiff avatar.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

• Rampant illegals.
  • Higher crime.
  • Higher taxes.
  • Higher unemployment.
  • Loss of freedom.

Massive increase in government spending? Really? Trump has skyrocketed the deficit & increased spending.

Assfuck?

Assfuck?

Assfuck?

Get REAL.

How could we lose in the world what Obama never had in the world? With Obama, Russia and China, and the EU, they were practically calling all the shots and taking over the world. All of the hate, bigotry, slurs and contempt have all come from your lovely darlings on the Left. Democrats release criminals, protect criminals and break the law clear up to city boards, governors, mayors and the House. Then Obama spent more than all previous presidents spent combined in 200 years.

GET REAL DAVE.
You are an assfuck. You do nothing but lie. We were far ahead in the world under Obama thn under yuoiur fat assed orange buddy.

The US was the work leader as it had been for decades.

Then along comes the con man Trump. He pissed off ll our allies. Called their leaders names & kissy faced Putin & NK. He just handed Russia control of the Middle East. He handed China our leadership in the TPP.

Every country Trump withdraws aid & pulls out of, China or Russia steps in to take our place,.

Trump gave Russia the green light to build nukes & is taking away our ability to see what they are doing.

Yep those evil Democrats . Sorry, assfuck, but that hate & slurs & bigotry flows from Trump, probably the dumbest most ignorant President we have had in the past 100 years. The only people dumber is his ignorant, dumbass supporters. Like you.

T

• Rampant illegals.
  • Higher crime.
  • Higher taxes.
  • Higher unemployment.
  • Loss of freedom.

Assfuck?

Assfuck?

Assfuck?

Get REAL.

GET REAL DAVE.
You are an assfuck. You do nothing but lie. We were far ahead in the world under Obama thn under yuoiur fat assed orange buddy.

Then along comes the con man Trump. He pissed off ll our allies. Called their leaders names & kissy faced Putin & NK. He just handed Russia control of the Middle East. He handed China our leadership in the TPP.

Every country Trump withdraws aid & pulls out of, China or Russia steps in to take our place,.

Trump gave Russia the green light to build nukes & is taking away our ability to see what they are doing.

Yep those evil Democrats . Sorry, assfuck, but that hate & slurs & bigotry flows from Trump, probably the dumbest most ignorant President we have had in the past 100 years. The only people dumber is his ignorant, dumbass supporters. Like you.

T
Trump let Russia build nukes?

Pretty sure they have had them for a while, Genius.

LOL

LOL

Good to know my avatar triggers you.

schiff-bug-eyes-620x566.jpg

• Rampant illegals.
  • Higher crime.
  • Higher taxes.
  • Higher unemployment.
  • Loss of freedom.

Assfuck?

Assfuck?

Assfuck?

Get REAL.

GET REAL DAVE.
You are an assfuck.

Hey everybody! Unreal Dave can say Assfuck! Must be his favorite word of the day! Was that a favorite word said around your house as a child?

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

Spits the imbecile obsessing over mine.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Um, I have never commented on your avatar.

Get a grip, Dude.

The only only elephant I posted was a GOP elephant and my avatar is a GOPer.

• Rampant illegals.
  • Higher crime.
  • Higher taxes.
  • Higher unemployment.
  • Loss of freedom.

Assfuck?

Assfuck?

Assfuck?

Get REAL.

GET REAL DAVE.

T

:auiqs.jpg:

LOL

LOLOL

Spits the imbecile obsessing over mine.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Um, I have never commented on your avatar.

Get a grip, Dude.

The only only elephant I posted was a GOP elephant and my avatar is a GOPer.
Good for you.

Now, show us where I have obsessed over your avatar, despite me not ever saying a thing about it.

GO!

Well... all these poor little unhinged demtrash snowflakes in this thread... yep... you can SMELL the ANGER and HATE, despite the smell of their DESPERATION.

They know the vast majority of Americans are behind the president, and despite all the 24/7 smearing, lies and bashing of him by the democrats and their propaganda wing, ever since he was elected, he now has MORE support than he did BEFORE, and the democraps can't wrap their heads around it, and they're too STUPID to know when to QUIT.

I say fine, all good and dandy. The DEMOCRATS are ENSURING President Trump will be reelected because of what THEY ARE DOING, they are HELPING... so... THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP DEMTARDS.
The vast majority of feeble minded jerks.

Anyone is thinks Trump is so great is dumber than shit.
What's dumb is the zombies voting for a Democrat party that plans to raise our taxes, expand the size of govt and its control over every aspect of our lives, have monsters like Epstein and Weinstien as celebrated donors, and want to hand our sovereignty over to foreign govt.'s and super wealthy crooks like Soros who actually want to destroy America from within.

They made a call----HILLARY IN AN ELECTORAL LANDSLIDE.

Deal with it, Chowderhead.
Imbecile... pollsters made those calls, not polls. Are you idiots ever gonna learn the difference?
Based on their state by state POLLS, Puddinbrain.
Dumbfuck... and who calls a state that's too close to call?

How the fuck can anybody be as retarded as you??
Let's repeat, one of the most reliable election forecasters has predicted a landslide for Trump. Maybe you guys should try to deal with it emotionally, instead of running around in a panic like your hair is on fire.
Why would anyone take an election poll this far out seriously?
It isn't a poll, dufus:

Moody's Corporation, often referred to as Moody's, is an American business and financial services company. It is the holding company for Moody's Investors Service, an American credit rating agency, and Moody's Analytics, an American provider of financial analysis software and services.

Forum List

Back