Why am I a grateful "ex-Conservative"? Here-

I posted it, I'd post it again. Try reading it over, let it simmer.

My point was, you scumbags are being assholes to a guy who was not an asshole to you, simply because of what "side" you imagine he's on. It's sad, and it's immature. I'm sorry you don't like yourself and the way that you behave.

but it's ok you running all over the board being scumbags to others...got it:eusa_whistle:
bucs was never a conservative and that is what I commented on, you don't like...tough shit

You don't get to decide whether or not he was conservative. He does. His actions did. Calm your arrogance down - he came @ this thread from a calm and formal place and you came in to take a hateful dump of dogshit on it - so now I'm shitting all over you like any civilized human being would. He is not here to defend himself.

calm your own arrogant self down... it was so hateful to point out he is now a reformed so and so and overnight it happened, you've been more hateful than anyone and you don't get to decide what is considered hateful...now go take some breaths or get a drink or somethin

Bucs is a paid shill, he's like David Brock who pretended to be a "Conservative" just so he could make a big production of coming home to the Nanny State. I don't find him credible at all and he's very much like Starkey who is the USMB Gold Standard for poseurs.

No, you're making that up.

How do I know?

B/c before bucs changed his tune, I used to have some discussions with him back in the day. He was hard headed and far right.

And did you bother to go back and look?

No.

Are you in here claiming he was never conservative?

Yes.

So - without any due diligence, you're here just to comment arrogantly because you JUST CANT IMAGINE someone leaving your "side."

Stop being such a low life.

Do research, you wont look so fucking dumb next time.

Dem Senate passes bill to legalize sodomy, bestiality in US military. (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
bucs90 03-13-2012 06:05 PM
by Artiewhitefox Go to last post 85 4,780 Politics
Black man breaks into hospice care center, rapes woman as she dies!!!! (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
bucs90 03-03-2012 11:53 PM
by nitroz Go to last post 132 9,555 Race Relations/Racism
Obama has enthused the radical Muslim world; Chaos on horizon.
bucs90 02-26-2012 07:51 PM
by theDoctorisIn Go to last post 2 168 Politics
Woman JAILED 10 days for having "messy yard"; Big Govt USA (Multi-page thread 1 2)
bucs90 01-19-2012 01:28 PM
by paulitician Go to last post 18 349 Politics
PLEASE support this law!!!! Horrible story. (Multi-page thread 1 2)
bucs90 12-28-2011 12:24 PM
by Katzndogz Go to last post 15 355 Politics
South Carolina: FREE rides, paid by gov't, to get ID to vote; Only 25 bothered. (Multi-page thread 1 2)
bucs90 12-27-2011 02:43 AM
by Lakhota Go to last post 28 560 Politics
I truly hate liberals so much. (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
bucs90

I know all about Bucs90 Coming To Jesus (Obama) conversion and I'd bet money he gets paid to post here

That's because you're irrational. Maybe you're paid by liberal groups to make the side you favor look retarded.

Still, none of this is any reason to be a douchebag to bucs out of the blue, simply because he left your "team."

It's funny that frank has his own thread about "I used to be a liberal," and now is ridiculing bucs for same and accusing him of being paid. Rich goodness on a Monday morning. Love owning hateful fools.

No, you're making that up.

How do I know?

B/c before bucs changed his tune, I used to have some discussions with him back in the day. He was hard headed and far right.

And did you bother to go back and look?

No.

Are you in here claiming he was never conservative?

Yes.

So - without any due diligence, you're here just to comment arrogantly because you JUST CANT IMAGINE someone leaving your "side."

Stop being such a low life.

Do research, you wont look so fucking dumb next time.

Dem Senate passes bill to legalize sodomy, bestiality in US military. (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
bucs90 03-13-2012 06:05 PM
by Artiewhitefox Go to last post 85 4,780 Politics
Black man breaks into hospice care center, rapes woman as she dies!!!! (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
bucs90 03-03-2012 11:53 PM
by nitroz Go to last post 132 9,555 Race Relations/Racism
Obama has enthused the radical Muslim world; Chaos on horizon.
bucs90 02-26-2012 07:51 PM
by theDoctorisIn Go to last post 2 168 Politics
Woman JAILED 10 days for having "messy yard"; Big Govt USA (Multi-page thread 1 2)
bucs90 01-19-2012 01:28 PM
by paulitician Go to last post 18 349 Politics
PLEASE support this law!!!! Horrible story. (Multi-page thread 1 2)
bucs90 12-28-2011 12:24 PM
by Katzndogz Go to last post 15 355 Politics
South Carolina: FREE rides, paid by gov't, to get ID to vote; Only 25 bothered. (Multi-page thread 1 2)
bucs90 12-27-2011 02:43 AM
by Lakhota Go to last post 28 560 Politics
I truly hate liberals so much. (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
bucs90

I know all about Bucs90 Coming To Jesus (Obama) conversion and I'd bet money he gets paid to post here

That's because you're irrational. Maybe you're paid by liberal groups to make the side you favor look retarded.

Still, none of this is any reason to be a douchebag to bucs out of the blue, simply because he left your "team."

LOL

Whatever.

Keep snorting the KoolAid out of the can

Bucs is a full of crap as they come, not surprising he has you fooled

It's funny that frank has his own thread about "I used to be a liberal," and now is ridiculing bucs for same and accusing him of being paid. Rich goodness on a Monday morning. Love owning hateful fools.

Yeah my thread is satire.

Look it up

That's because you're irrational. "

It is you who are irrational. People change their minds on issues, obviously, but it NEVER happens as a total makeover and on the ALL fronts.

Just does not work that way in psychology.

In any direction and on whatever issues( not political only)

A person can make a change in one or the other view, one more, the other less, but it does not happen for a person to change the very hardcore ( as you state) extreme beliefs all the way to the other pendulum swing all at once and ALL of them.

Yeah my thread is satire.

Look it up

:lol:...he went searching the board to dig up something to throw in your face and it was SATIRE....and he accuse others of arrogance..
what is he, bucs dad or something...sheesh what a friggen meltdown

That's because you're irrational. "

It is you who are irrational. People change their minds on issues, obviously, but it NEVER happens as a total makeover and on the ALL fronts.

Just does not work that way in psychology.

In any direction and on whatever issues( not political only)

A person can make a change in one or the other view, one more, the other less, but it does not happen for a person to change the very hardcore ( as you state) extreme beliefs all the way to the other pendulum swing all at once and ALL of them.

G.T. is still trying to come to grips with the idea that people like Greenbeard and Bucs are paid to post here

Its been over a year since I decided I was no longer a good fit for the right wing conservative ideology. Everyone on here remembers me from the years past. I was as much of a yellow-rattlesnake flying right winger as anyone could imagine. But I didn't know why. Just because my peers and politicians in this area said I should be. Until I spent some time and really figured my values out. Since separating myself from the right wing, a few things are different that I never thought would be:

- I don't hate taxes. Sure, no one loves paying it. But, with the nonsense no longer clouding my thought, I see it for what it is. I like our roads. Our cops, our firemen, our military...I'm grateful for all of them. I don't have kids in school, but I'm glad we have them. It educates my younger peers, and that is a good thing. Welfare? Sure, it's abused. So is beer and internet. But would I rather those people starve? No. So I pay some taxes that go to welfare, and some gets wasted. That thought just reminds me that I'm lucky enough to not be on welfare, but helping pay for it. That's a good thing. I like buying food and knowing its been inspected and held to standards. I hear about other less fortunate nations and large numbers of people dying from food and pollution..........that could have been prevented with some simple oversight. I do not want to defund or abolish agencies that do these thankless jobs, and I realize my taxes fund that.

- I don't oppose gay marriage or weed; Im neither gay, nor a weed smoker. But, again, without all the people telling me to oppose it just....well, just because I need to........I can clearly see that neither of those harm me or my family. So whose business is it to ban either? Not mine. And not my government's. If you believe in a God, then its between you and your God. But I no longer oppose either. Both are harmless to me and my family. And neither me nor my government has a right to ban something that does no harm. I thought that was a conservative principle at one time.....and still should be.

- I no longer support war unless it is unavoidable. Support the troops, yes, absolutely. But they deserve our best. If we cant afford to take care of them when they return from a war, then we shouldn't be sending them. Again, taxes pay for that. I'm sickened by the war hawk politicians....who have private defense industry lobbyists at dinner with them. Those companies need war to stay in business. Our troops deserve better.

It truly is liberating to just analyze an ideology you adhere to from a distance and deciding for yourself if it is for you. You'll see that you may be doing it just because others tell you that you should.

Bucs90! I really don't know ANY conservative that is totally against paying taxes.. after all they pay most of them!
Not one conservative is against roads. Common defense of the country. Many firemen are conservatives as cops! So why would they as public employees and TAX payers be conservative?

But what these cops,firemen,etc. are against these types of uses of tax money..
as was Obama when he promised to "And when I'm president, I will go line by line to make sure that we are not spending money unwisely."
PolitiFact | Obama's promise to go after earmarks 'line by line'

- spend $2.6 million to make sure prostitutes in China drink less on the job.
- $1.44 million in federal funds estimating the size of the population and examining the “social milieu” of male prostitutes in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City,
- on-tax-dollars-spent-to-study-male-prostitutes-in-vietnam
- Washington spends $25 billion annually maintaining unused or vacant federal properties

So if we take Obama at his word that he went through the budget LINE by LINE and approved spending TAX dollars that could go to soldiers, et.al. on Chinese/Vietnamese prostitutes???

Then we conservatives are trying to understand how people like you support a President that :
1)wants higher gas prices... and he's getting them!
2)wants skyrocketing utility prices... getting that!
3)beloved by the Muslim world... hmmmm
4)has more people on food stamps... isn't that a good thing?
5)Moving more people off health insurance and charging higher premiums in the process... that's good isn't it??
6)Disapproving more oil leases on Federal lands then any President... now that's good for global warming right?
7)Tells Brazil we'll be their best oil customer... right that should be any President's priority making USA more oil dependent!

Are these all attributes you admire as a converted conservative???
You like paying higher gas prices, higher utilities, making the USA more dependent on foreign oil, destroying $100 billion a year in tax revenue while putting 400,000 people out of work and add more people to the SNAP program?

YOU are in favor of all of that???

[MENTION=44192]Vox[/MENTION] maybe you should note that he didnt change all of his views. He simply changed his frame of mind when attempting to draw conclusions. He is not an obama supporter. Its irrational to always be beating your chest going about as though anyone who has some disagreements with your pov on certain things is suddenly "liberal." Hes not liberal.

Amd [MENTION=19448]CrusaderFrank[/MENTION], how many posts of his that you thanked back when he was a conservatove should i pull up before you humble your dumbassed self. You deserve to be humbled, im about to serve you ham and fucking cheese if you keep on with your delusions.

[MENTION=44192]Vox[/MENTION] maybe you should note that he didnt change all of his views. He simply changed his frame of mind when attempting to draw conclusions. He is not an obama supporter. Its irrational to always be beating your chest going about as though anyone who has some disagreements with your pov on certain things is suddenly "liberal." Hes not liberal.

Amd [MENTION=19448]CrusaderFrank[/MENTION], how many posts of his that you thanked back when he was a conservatove should i pull up before you humble your dumbassed self. You deserve to be humbled, im about to serve you ham and fucking cheese if you keep on with your delusions.

Bucs gets paid to post here, ask him if you don't believe me

Also, you might want to find something more useful to do with your time

Yes, he did. a total makeover from a "hardcore conservative" :lol:

BTW, why are YOU taking his battle so deeply?

second self? :D

what is this any of YOUR BUSINESS....you aren't the board police or the judge of what people can post here...go get on with your own life

what is this any of YOUR BUSINESS....you aren't the board police or the judge of what people can post here...go get on with your own life
What was it of your business...dumbass.

What was it of your business...dumbass.

dear gawd, what a nut job...go take your meds

[MENTION=19448]CrusaderFrank[/MENTION] spent two years thanking and likely repping bucs' uber conservative posts. Now, he claims bucs was paid to post as a conservative for the first two years...then switch to liberal for the next two. Brilliant. And everone is fooled except frank, who back from 2010-2012 was just "playing along." Strictly brilliant.

Freak of nature, your brain is.

Stephanie calling someone a nutjob is somewhat of an accomplishment......whoo00000ooooo

[MENTION=19448]CrusaderFrank[/MENTION] spent two years thanking and likely repping bucs' uber conservative posts. Now, he claims bucs was paid to post as a conservative for the first two years...then switch to liberal for the next two. Brilliant. And everone is fooled except frank, who back from 2010-2012 was just "playing along." Strictly brilliant.

Freak of nature, your brain is.
leave bucky ALONE...or G.t. will come and attack you...
you're really not helping Bucs...you're making him look like he can't stand on his own two feet and if were him I'd tell you to stfu and to stop derailing his thread

Last edited:

Forum List

Back