Why are democrats changing the way we vote? It’s worked great for many years.

Because a lot of people don't wanna be outside risking to get coronavirus.
They prefer to vote by mail, like Oregon and Washington have done for years without problems.
You already knew the answers to this question.
How are they buying food?
Grocery stores deliver.
Not all
I can pay a teenager to do my grocery shopping for me. Can’t pay them vote for me. Fortunately I live in a state that allows no excuse Vote by mail.
I vote like an American I show up! In person !
Why is that any more “American” than voting by mail. I did it for 20 years in the military too. Never once had a problem.

They prefer to vote by mail, like Oregon and Washington have done for years without problems.
Grocery stores deliver.
Not all
I can pay a teenager to do my grocery shopping for me. Can’t pay them vote for me. Fortunately I live in a state that allows no excuse Vote by mail.
Why is that any more “American” than voting by mail. I did it for 20 years in the military too. Never once had a problem.
are you in the military anymore? Are you out of your state?
Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good.

Thomas Sowell

Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good.

Thomas Sowell

There is all the difference in the world between an absentee ballot and this fraudulent mail in ballot.

You are either very ignorant of the process or just another disingenuous Leftist.

Grocery stores deliver.
Not all

Thomas Sowell
It doesn’t matter. My state has determined that I don’t have to be. My state had had no excuse VBM since before 2006 (when I started working for a country registrars office). Normally I vote on the machine in the lobby at my office, but I want to test out the new ballot tracking software this year.

There is all the difference in the world between an absentee ballot and this fraudulent mail in ballot.

You are are either very ignorant of the process or just another disingenuous Leftist.
No, actually, there is no difference between a VBM and absentee ballot other than the requirement to have an excuse to get it.

Popular with the left!
ranked-choice-voting-bad-choice
"Here is how it works. In 2008, instead of choosing to cast your ballot for John McCain, Barack Obama, Ralph Nader, Bob Barr, or Cynthia McKinney, all of whom were running for president, you would vote for all of them and rank your choice. In other words, you would list all five candidates on your ballot from one to five, with one being your first choice for president and five being your last choice.

If none of the candidates were chosen as the number one pick by a majority of voters in Round One, then the presidential candidate with the lowest number of votes would be eliminated from the ballot. People who selected that candidate as their top pick—let us say it was McKinney—would automatically have their votes changed to their second choice. Then the scores would be recalculated, over and over again, until one of the candidates finally won a majority as the second, third, or even fourth choice of voters.

In the end, a voter’s ballot might wind up being cast for the candidate he ranked far below his first choice—a candidate to whom he may have strong political objections and for whom he would not vote in a traditional voting system."

Last edited:
Even someone as stupid as a Trump supporter can figure out exposing yourself to more people increases your risk of exposing yourself to the virus.
They can also figure out that this scary virus is some hyped up BS to ruin Trump's economy. But, you scaredy cats stay home, no skin off my back.

Grocery stores deliver.
Not all

Thomas Sowell
It doesn’t matter. My state has determined that I don’t have to be. My state had had no excuse VBM since before 2006 (when I started working for a country registrars office). Normally I vote on the machine in the lobby at my office, but I want to test out the new ballot tracking software this year.
I think this conversation is too hard for you you don’t know the difference between mail in ballots and absentee ballots.. Go do some research and then come back in and join the conversation

You are are either very ignorant of the process or just another disingenuous Leftist.
No, actually, there is no difference between a VBM and absentee ballot other than the requirement to have an excuse to get it.
Than your trolling

I think this conversation is too hard for you you don’t know the difference between mail in ballots and absentee ballots.. Go do some research and then come back in and join the conversation
They don't call 'em Low/No Information Extremist for 'nuffin !!!!

The game is afoot. They are after something.
  1. ELIMINATE THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE (makes it possible for CA and NY to determine every election)
  2. 100% mail-out unsolicited ballots (just dump them out airplanes everywhere, pick them up and fill them out. (Makes QC completely untraceable)
  3. Change election rules so that most anyone in the country can vote (even if not even a citizen-- -- there goes the foreign tampering argument)
  4. No restrictions on voting, no voter-ID (facilitates fraud under the guise of protecting the 5 people in this country wh actually CAN'T get a government ID!)
Democrats wouldn't be in this unless they felt it NECESSARY for their chance of winning!

The game is afoot. They are after something.
  1. ELIMINATE THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE (makes it possible for CA and NY to determine every election)
  2. 100% mail-out unsolicited ballots (just dump them out airplanes everywhere, pick them up and fill them out. (Makes QC completely untraceable)
  3. Change election rules so that most anyone in the country can vote (even if not even a citizen-- -- there goes the foreign tampering argument)
  4. No restrictions on voting, no voter-ID (facilitates fraud under the guise of protecting the 5 people in this country wh actually CAN'T get a government ID!)
Democrats wouldn't be in this unless they felt it NECESSARY for their chance of winning!
This is a national emergency.. we need mandatory voter ID

Forum List

Back