Why are Democrats so Terrified of Sarah Palin?

Non Ivy college, if I had to put a finger on it.

Then again, my lil' nephew and his friends even goof on the bitch.

If you really don't think she's stupid, I'm not hating on you. I'm just saying, it doesn't seem that hard to figure out if you observe her.

You can add in all of the defectors out of her camp if it makes you feel better to have something to put a finger on. The ones who said they had to give her training wheels for her debate, or the one who's about to release a book.....not that I needed them to tell me. It was always obvious.

I've heard her speak and interviewed. She has never left me thinking she is anywhere near stupid, quite the contrary. She is plainspoken and articulate on her views.

Really?

How do you want me to interpret blunt language from the left?

The AFL union dickheads spew that shit all the time.

They're either liars or they literally hate guys like me....

Which one is it??

Your fucking democrat base is pretty vocal about what they believe. So you're either stupid for subscribing to that bullshit or you agree with that bullshit.

I wouldn't take sides with crazy racist assholes but apparently you do.

Go to Think Progress, those who post there are fucking insane - and thats the liberal voting base right there. A bunch of racist assholes who call others racists.

So if you're not one of them then why are you defending them???

Because G.T. IS one of them.

You don't know dick about me, and calling me a racist out the blue is about the level I'd expect when insulting your messiah I guess.

Obviously you're some kind of special stupid because you're defending a bunch of racist assholes while telling others "you dont know me."

Yeah, I may not know you - however I know the ideology you're defending.

You're defending a bunch of dishonest racist bottom-feeders who have gigantic egos and an entitlement syndrome that would make Kim Jong-il blush.

Because G.T. IS one of them.

You don't know dick about me, and calling me a racist out the blue is about the level I'd expect when insulting your messiah I guess.

Obviously you're some kind of special stupid because you're defending a bunch of racist assholes while telling others "you dont know me."

You're defending a bunch of dishonest racist bottom-feeders who have gigantic egos and an entitlement syndrome that would make Kim Jong-il blush.

I'm defending someone by calling Sarah Palin stupid? :cuckoo:

This is what I mean. You tell people allllll about themselves.....but really, you're feeding your own twisted fantasy about who everyone is... into the fray. Get a life.

I'm defending someone by calling Sarah Palin stupid? :cuckoo:

This is what I mean. You tell people allllll about themselves.....but really, you're feeding your own twisted fantasy about who everyone is... into the fray. Get a life.

I know your type dummy...

You think you're so fucking unique don't you?

I've had the "you don't know me" card pulled on me many times. As it turns out I always know.

Progressives are all the same, and you're all the same because you're all a bunch of collectivists and if you weren't you wouldn't be a democrat...

Sorry, its impossible to be a democrat under 35 and have any unique political views..

:lol: tissue? What's my favorite color? Movie? What hospital was I born in ? :lol:

Non Ivy college, if I had to put a finger on it.

Then again, my lil' nephew and his friends even goof on the bitch.

If you really don't think she's stupid, I'm not hating on you. I'm just saying, it doesn't seem that hard to figure out if you observe her.

You can add in all of the defectors out of her camp if it makes you feel better to have something to put a finger on. The ones who said they had to give her training wheels for her debate, or the one who's about to release a book.....not that I needed them to tell me. It was always obvious.

I'm looking forward to seeing Moosalini run..

After two years in a cocoon, the Moose will have to answer real questions. Even from the Lamestream Media

The fun part is it looks like her Fox News cover will fade away. Even Roger Ailes is calling her stupid

I wouldn't say stupid, just extremely ignorant. What makes it worse is that she seems to be proud of how ignorant she is.

I wouldn't say stupid, just extremely ignorant. What makes it worse is that she seems to be proud of how ignorant she is.

You wouldn't expect her to be elitist would you?

:lol: tissue? What's my favorite color? Movie? What hospital was I born in ? :lol:

I know your worldview and thats all that matters.

You do? :lol: Show us where/how you came to such a conclusion.

I've already told you there is no such thing as a unique democrat.

Of course you don't understand that.

You're either an authoritarian nut or you're not.

You attacked Palin in the typical "authoritarian nut" way.

Thats how I know what you think - because your attack on Palin was typical to a brand of political minions.

Forum List

Back