Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

Owners/managers , I dont differentiate. The slice of the pie is the key. If one side takes more then the other side has less. It couldnt be more straightforward.

there is no pie

At any point in time....there is a pie

no there isn't and even if there was my pie has no effect on your pie

You do realize we are not talking about real pie don't you?

pie-icon.png
I think I can guess that the workers have already had their slice of this pie.

The key to our economic pie is who gets to do the slicing

Since we sold out to supply side (trickle down) economics, the "Job Creators" (rich fucks) get to take their slice of the pie first. Then the workers (who actually make the pie) get whatever crumbs are left over

there is no pie

pie-icon.png
Do you?

Tell me how does what I make (my pie) have any impact on your income( your pie)?
You are being obtuse. This is not the point I am making.
of course it was

your entire point is that because some people have more others have less and in extension cannot get more even if they wanted to

which of course is pure malarkey

there is no pie

pie-icon.png
Do you?

Tell me how does what I make (my pie) have any impact on your income( your pie)?

You see....there is not a "Real Pie" that people are slicing up

It is a theoretical pie based on a graphical representation we call a "Pie Chart"

3480778622_13391fdfc0.jpg

and you still can't tell me how what I make has any impact on what you make can you?

pie-icon.png
Do you?

It is a theoretical pie based on a graphical representation we call a "Pie Chart"

and you still can't tell me how what I make has any impact on what you make can you?

You seem to have trouble grasping the concept of a nationwide economy

Think of it as A REALLY BIG PIE
No, not a real pie, but a "theoretical economic pie" that everyone has to feed off of
Now, if Government sets the rules on who gets to slice the pie and who gets to decide how many pieces everyone gets...we have something called economic inequality

To answer the question in the OP, it's because conservatives are selfish pieces of shit,.

but they give more to charity than liberals??
I'll repeat:

Conservatives tend to donate to their churches (tax deductable) which in turn, contribute a small amount of that back to actual charities. The predominant church in my area considers itself a charitable organization for the tax benefits but the actual amount of charity is about 1%.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Our church is a big contributor to feeding the poor and providing services in the community to those that really need it.

This next Sunday morning we will meet at the regular service time and go en mass to the grocery stores and buy food instead of having the normal worship service. We do that several times a year.

What are you going to be doing this Sunday morning Moon Bat, laying in bed?

The third weekend of every month my wife and I go to the grocery store and buy food and donate it to our church's food pantry. We also help to support an orphanage.

What do you do Moon Bat other than bitch that the rich are not being taxed enough?
These liberal ding dings probably don't know that the very Meals on Wheels program that they have been whining about for the last month was founded and staffed by the Presbyterian church.
Why isn't it still?

I'll repeat:

Conservatives tend to donate to their churches (tax deductable) which in turn, contribute a small amount of that back to actual charities. The predominant church in my area considers itself a charitable organization for the tax benefits but the actual amount of charity is about 1%.

Our church is a big contributor to feeding the poor and providing services in the community to those that really need it.

This next Sunday morning we will meet at the regular service time and go en mass to the grocery stores and buy food instead of having the normal worship service. We do that several times a year.

What are you going to be doing this Sunday morning Moon Bat, laying in bed?

The third weekend of every month my wife and I go to the grocery store and buy food and donate it to our church's food pantry. We also help to support an orphanage.

What do you do Moon Bat other than bitch that the rich are not being taxed enough?
Not knowing the specifics of your church, I'll try not to discourage your efforts to do good. However, from my experience GENERALLY, church charities shelter tax revenues that would go as far or farther in providing for the poor if they were collected.
how do you figure that?
I base my information on the predominant local church. They collect 10% from their members which is tax exempt meaning that given an average tax rate of 15%, they prevent 1.5% from being collected. The church spends about 1% of what they collect on charity. There's a shortfall of 0.5%.
Which part is tithe which part is offering?
What's the difference?

pie-icon.png
Do you?

No, not a real pie, but a "theoretical economic pie" that everyone has to feed off of
Now, if Government sets the rules on who gets to slice the pie and who gets to decide how many pieces everyone gets...we have something called economic inequality
Ok then tell me how the guy in NYC who makes 10 million a month is responsible for you and 10 million other people not earning more

pie-icon.png
Do you?

Ok then tell me how the guy in NYC who makes 10 million a month is responsible for you and 10 million other people not earning more

Again you struggle with the concept of a national economy
We are not talking about one person having millions, we are talking about $18 trillion in a country of 330 million people

Now...Think of it as A REALLY BIG PIE

In other words you have no idea what you are talking about.

My company gives employees 240 days vacation, plus sick/personal days and holidays. So do most others in healthcare. Not union either. So...how many weeks of vacation is that do you think?
You are very fortunate to be so ignorant. WTF are you talking about, 240 days of vacation LOL?
Yes bonehead...I get 6 weeks. And a "union" did nothing to acquire it.
You are VERY FORTUNATE. Sounds like ACA needs to go after companies like yours. No wonder health care is so ridiculously expensive. What a scam. Time to worry about alll the less fortunate for a change...
She's not fucking fortunate you retard she has something to offer a company that is willing to pay those vacation days. And the fact you think we should go after a company like that and force them to take those vacation days away and give them to someone else is pathetic. You. Are. The. Problem.

You're a teacher right? Admittedly probably not a good one but let's say you are as you claim. You have some pretty sweet healthcare and retirement benefits along with the salary you're stealing for being such a failure in your profession. How about we just take your money, home, retirement, savings and just give it to someone less fortunate? I think that's a pretty good idea right there. All government employees lose all of their benefits until we help the poor get to an equal level of income.

I think I have found the problem here. It's not those out there trying to work and make a living that need to pay. It's any government employee at any federal, state, city or county level that should work for free. In order to help the poor people.
You will note that earlier he was bloviating that by law we should be getting 4 weeks off or more. And that's why we need unions.

Now the tune changes because I work in healthcare and get 6 weeks. Which is average for most corporations BTW.
It's not average for corporations - not even close. Most corporations top out at 4 weeks. One that I've considered working for tops out at 5. I've never seen 6 in an American corporation. Here's one more reason that healthcare costs go up way faster than inflation and are bloated beyond any other industry.

Another good example of why pharma in particular is a scam is that they hire former beauty queens to go around a flirt with doctors. I knew one about 15 years ago that made 60k for a part time gig. She'd finish by lunch time and go home and drink rum and cokes all afternoon.

there is no pie

pie-icon.png

Since we sold out to supply side (trickle down) economics, the "Job Creators" (rich fucks) get to take their slice of the pie first. Then the workers (who actually make the pie) get whatever crumbs are left over

Haha...here we go with yet another Liberal demonization of our wealthy.
Look, while all you broke low-life bastards were fucking around ditching school, not trying in school, dropping out and smoking weed I was busting my ass playing football, wrestling, taking all honors courses and studying until 2-3am every night. And where were all you noble, giving mother fuckers when I had to pony up tuition for my high dollar degree and work two or three jobs to cover it. Go fuck yourselves and pave your own path...stop riding on my back and others like me.
None of this makes any sense to you bottom feeding leeches does it?

pie-icon.png

Haha...here we go with yet another Liberal demonization of our wealthy.
Look, while all you broke low-life bastards were fucking around ditching school, not trying in school, dropping out and smoking weed I was busting my ass playing football, wrestling, taking all honors courses and studying until 2-3am every night. And where were all you noble, giving mother fuckers when I had to pony up tuition for my high dollar degree and work two or three jobs to cover it. Go fuck yourselves and pave your own path...stop riding on my back and others like me.
None of this makes any sense to you bottom feeding leeches does it?
What high dollar degree did you get?

[

Those aren't new jobs they are jobs pilfered from another state. Republicans did not "create" those jobs...they just offered them at a lower wage.

Not something to brag about

I think you are once again confused You pretty much stay confused, don't you?

It was because of Obamanomics that many high paying jobs exited the US and was replaced by part time minimum wage jobs. During Obama's eight years poverty increased, family income decreased and we had dismal economic growth, not even reaching a paltry 3% in any year.

You don't create jobs by posting a jobs killing bills like Obamacare, increasing taxes, subsidizing wacko Left wing projects, increasing regulations, increasing welfare and redistributing income. You certainly don't increase wages by allowing millions of Mexicans, who are willing to work for low wages, flood into the country.

Obama was a failure for this economy. The worst President this country ever had, hands down.

[Q

A good Christian certainly wouldn't feel that way. It's not what Jesus preached. Unfortunately, too many Republicans who like to consider themselves 'Good Christians', are some of the worst people you'll ever met. They actually despise the least fortunate among us. Jesus is not proud of them. Like i said before, you wanna be greedy & hateful, so be it. But don't call yourself a 'Good Christian.' Because that's not what Jesus was about.

If you would ever go to church the Bible very clearly (both the Old and New Testaments) teaches that charity should come from the heart, church and family.

Nowhere does it say that Christians should outsource charity to a bloated, out of control, oppressive, debt ridden, corrupt, government run by bureaucrats whose bosses are dishonest politicians elected by special interest groups.

By the way Moon Bat. Since you seem to be an authority on Christianity were you in church yesterday? I went to church. We met in the morning and then had a short devotion and then the congregation left the church and went to the local grocery stores and bought food for our food pantry that will be distributed to needed charities in the area. We do this about three or four times a year and yesterday just happen to be one of the days.

So what were you doing yesterday morning Moon Bat? Laying in bed while Christians (mostly right wingers in my church) were out feeding the poor?

Do you?

We are not talking about one person having millions, we are talking about $18 trillion in a country of 330 million people

and you still cannot answer my question

if it makes it any easier for you take ALL the people making a million dollars a year or more and then tell me how that makes ALL the rest of the people earn less than they do

if it makes it any easier for you take ALL the people making a million dollars a year or more and then tell me how that makes ALL the rest of the people earn less than they do

Let me make it easier for you...

We are talking about a GIGANTIC pie that everyone in the nation has to eat off of

pumpkin-changsha-7.jpg

You are thinking of tiny pies

tinypie.jpg

Let me make it easier for you...

We are talking about a GIGANTIC pie that everyone in the nation has to eat off of

pumpkin-changsha-7.jpg

You are thinking of tiny pies

tinypie.jpg
why won't you answer my question?

Maybe because you can't.

It is comical how the Moon Bats hate corporations so much but yet buy goods and services made by the same corporations. They bitch about corporate salaries but yet help to pay the salaries by buying the products.

They really don't have any strength of convictions, do they? You would think that if they didn't like the money that some CEO made they simply would not buy anything made the corporation that paid the salary, wouldn't you?

They love to bitch about how life is so unfair to them but yet they never do anything except march around in their little pink pussy hats.

It is comical how the Moon Bats hate corporations so much but yet buy goods and services made by the same corporations. They bitch about corporate salaries but yet help to pay the salaries by buying the products.

They really don't have any strength of convictions, do they? You would think that if they didn't like the money that some CEO made they simply would not buy anything made the corporation that paid the salary, wouldn't you?

They love to bitch about how life is so unfair to them but yet they never do anything except march around in their little pink pussy hats.
What small businesses/corporations make appliances, TVs or cars?

Forum List

Back