Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

You seem to have trouble grasping the concept of a nationwide economy

Think of it as A REALLY BIG PIE
No, not a real pie, but a "theoretical economic pie" that everyone has to feed off of
Now, if Government sets the rules on who gets to slice the pie and who gets to decide how many pieces everyone gets...we have something called economic inequality
Ok then tell me how the guy in NYC who makes 10 million a month is responsible for you and 10 million other people not earning more

Again you struggle with the concept of a national economy
We are not talking about one person having millions, we are talking about $18 trillion in a country of 330 million people

Now...Think of it as A REALLY BIG PIE
and you still cannot answer my question

if it makes it any easier for you take ALL the people making a million dollars a year or more and then tell me how that makes ALL the rest of the people earn less than they do

Let me make it easier for you...

We are talking about a GIGANTIC pie that everyone in the nation has to eat off of

pumpkin-changsha-7.jpg

You are thinking of tiny pies

tinypie.jpg
why won't you answer my question?

Maybe because you can't.

You got your answer as simply as I can make it

You just don't like the answer

no there isn't and even if there was my pie has no effect on your pie

You do realize we are not talking about real pie don't you?

pie-icon.png
I think I can guess that the workers have already had their slice of this pie.

The key to our economic pie is who gets to do the slicing

Since we sold out to supply side (trickle down) economics, the "Job Creators" (rich fucks) get to take their slice of the pie first. Then the workers (who actually make the pie) get whatever crumbs are left over

Haha...here we go with yet another Liberal demonization of our wealthy.
Look, while all you broke low-life bastards were fucking around ditching school, not trying in school, dropping out and smoking weed I was busting my ass playing football, wrestling, taking all honors courses and studying until 2-3am every night. And where were all you noble, giving mother fuckers when I had to pony up tuition for my high dollar degree and work two or three jobs to cover it. Go fuck yourselves and pave your own path...stop riding on my back and others like me.
None of this makes any sense to you bottom feeding leeches does it?
What high dollar degree did you get?

The one received from a private university that takes 6-7 years to achieve.

You do realize we are not talking about real pie don't you?

pie-icon.png
I think I can guess that the workers have already had their slice of this pie.

The key to our economic pie is who gets to do the slicing

Since we sold out to supply side (trickle down) economics, the "Job Creators" (rich fucks) get to take their slice of the pie first. Then the workers (who actually make the pie) get whatever crumbs are left over

Haha...here we go with yet another Liberal demonization of our wealthy.
Look, while all you broke low-life bastards were fucking around ditching school, not trying in school, dropping out and smoking weed I was busting my ass playing football, wrestling, taking all honors courses and studying until 2-3am every night. And where were all you noble, giving mother fuckers when I had to pony up tuition for my high dollar degree and work two or three jobs to cover it. Go fuck yourselves and pave your own path...stop riding on my back and others like me.
None of this makes any sense to you bottom feeding leeches does it?
What high dollar degree did you get?

The one received from a private university that takes 6-7 years to achieve.
If it's a law degree, I hope you're not under the delusion that that benefits society in any way.

The plural of "anecdote" is not "data."
The well off should never have to pay for the poor…
Is that a Christian stance ?
There is no obligation in the Christian faith for one group to take care of the other group…

There is a real dumb ugliness in your opinions. I wonder if you are trolling ?
God takes care of those who take care of themselves...
So there is no obligation to help those in need ?
There is obligation for Christians to help those in need, none for governments to do so.

There is no obligation in the Christian faith for one group to take care of the other group…

There is obligation for Christians to help those in need, none for governments to do so.

LOL, that's right, Christians want to put a quarter in a Salvation Army bucket, a dollar in the collection plate, and pretend they EARNED their first-world lifestyle, spendy SUV, and white privilege.

[Q

A good Christian certainly wouldn't feel that way. It's not what Jesus preached. Unfortunately, too many Republicans who like to consider themselves 'Good Christians', are some of the worst people you'll ever met. They actually despise the least fortunate among us. Jesus is not proud of them. Like i said before, you wanna be greedy & hateful, so be it. But don't call yourself a 'Good Christian.' Because that's not what Jesus was about.

You are confused Moon Bat.

If you would ever go to church the Bible very clearly (both the Old and New Testaments) teaches that charity should come from the heart, church and family.

Nowhere does it say that Christians should outsource charity to a bloated, out of control, oppressive, debt ridden, corrupt, government run by bureaucrats whose bosses are dishonest politicians elected by special interest groups.

By the way Moon Bat. Since you seem to be an authority on Christianity were you in church yesterday? I went to church. We met in the morning and then had a short devotion and then the congregation left the church and went to the local grocery stores and bought food for our food pantry that will be distributed to needed charities in the area. We do this about three or four times a year and yesterday just happen to be one of the days.

So what were you doing yesterday morning Moon Bat? Laying in bed while Christians (mostly right wingers in my church) were out feeding the poor?

Typical Republican. Always looking for 'loopholes' in Jesus' teachings. You Republicans need a grand 'Come to Jesus' Meeting. Because most of you are not living his teachings. Your hostile abusive approach to the least fortunate among us, is exactly the opposite of what Jesus stood for. You're not the 'Good Christians' you think you are.

LOL, that's right, Christians want to put a quarter in a Salvation Army bucket, a dollar in the collection plate, and pretend they EARNED their first-world lifestyle, spendy SUV, and white privilege.
You know this, how?

You know this, how?

First-hand witness.

[Q

A good Christian certainly wouldn't feel that way. It's not what Jesus preached. Unfortunately, too many Republicans who like to consider themselves 'Good Christians', are some of the worst people you'll ever met. They actually despise the least fortunate among us. Jesus is not proud of them. Like i said before, you wanna be greedy & hateful, so be it. But don't call yourself a 'Good Christian.' Because that's not what Jesus was about.

If you would ever go to church the Bible very clearly (both the Old and New Testaments) teaches that charity should come from the heart, church and family.

Nowhere does it say that Christians should outsource charity to a bloated, out of control, oppressive, debt ridden, corrupt, government run by bureaucrats whose bosses are dishonest politicians elected by special interest groups.

By the way Moon Bat. Since you seem to be an authority on Christianity were you in church yesterday? I went to church. We met in the morning and then had a short devotion and then the congregation left the church and went to the local grocery stores and bought food for our food pantry that will be distributed to needed charities in the area. We do this about three or four times a year and yesterday just happen to be one of the days.

So what were you doing yesterday morning Moon Bat? Laying in bed while Christians (mostly right wingers in my church) were out feeding the poor?

Typical Republican. Always looking for 'loopholes' in Jesus' teachings. You Republicans need a grand 'Come to Jesus' Meeting. Because most of you are not living his teachings. Your hostile abusive approach to the least fortunate among us, is exactly the opposite of what Jesus stood for. You're not the 'Good Christians' you think you are.
Drop it already. democrats claim to be Christians as well. Remember Bubba Clinton carrying the 20 lb Bible into Church, then going off toa dalliance with Monica?

Do tell, I have a lucrative career, a new Tahoe & a great home.. how did I not earn them?

You know this, how?

First-hand witness.
Then you should have said something like "5 "Christians" I know want to....".

[Q

Probably because those appearing as the least fortunate among us are the least fortunate because they are criminals and scammers.

Do tell, I have a lucrative career, a new Tahoe & a great home.. how did I not earn them?

At the expense of others' suffering, that's how. You think you could afford your Tahoe if every component was fabricated and manufactured in America, with living wages? LMAO @ your delusion.

[Q

Probably because those appearing as the least fortunate among us are the least fortunate because they are criminals and scammers.

Spoken like a typical asshole who's never experienced suffering thanks to his white privilege.

You see....there is not a "Real Pie" that people are slicing up

It is a theoretical pie based on a graphical representation we call a "Pie Chart"

3480778622_13391fdfc0.jpg

and you still can't tell me how what I make has any impact on what you make can you?

You seem to have trouble grasping the concept of a nationwide economy

Think of it as A REALLY BIG PIE
No, not a real pie, but a "theoretical economic pie" that everyone has to feed off of
Now, if Government sets the rules on who gets to slice the pie and who gets to decide how many pieces everyone gets...we have something called economic inequality
Ok then tell me how the guy in NYC who makes 10 million a month is responsible for you and 10 million other people not earning more

Again you struggle with the concept of a national economy
We are not talking about one person having millions, we are talking about $18 trillion in a country of 330 million people

Now...Think of it as A REALLY BIG PIE
and you still cannot answer my question

if it makes it any easier for you take ALL the people making a million dollars a year or more and then tell me how that makes ALL the rest of the people earn less than they do
Under voodoo, the rich don't pay their fair share and there's no money to invest in training and ed for jobs going begging. Duh. Shortfalls in fed aids to states also make state and local taxes and fees rise, taxes which kill the nonrich.
state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg

The plural of "anecdote" is not "data."
The well off should never have to pay for the poor…

Need is a broad term

[Q

Drop it already. democrats claim to be Christians as well. Remember Bubba Clinton carrying the 20 lb Bible into Church, then going off toa dalliance with Monica?

The Republican approach to our least fortunate, is very hostile and cold-hearted. It's not what Jesus taught. Jesus didn't preach hate & greed.

Why are Democrats so cruel to law abiding hard working tax paying American citizens?

[Q

The Republican approach to our least fortunate, is very hostile and cold-hearted. It's not what Jesus taught. Jesus didn't preach hate & greed.
Are you agitating for a Christian theocracy? Because that's what we would have to have in order for the government to follow the teachings of Jesus.

Forum List

Back