Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

[Q

A good Christian certainly wouldn't feel that way. It's not what Jesus preached. Unfortunately, too many Republicans who like to consider themselves 'Good Christians', are some of the worst people you'll ever met. They actually despise the least fortunate among us. Jesus is not proud of them. Like i said before, you wanna be greedy & hateful, so be it. But don't call yourself a 'Good Christian.' Because that's not what Jesus was about.

You are confused Moon Bat.

If you would ever go to church the Bible very clearly (both the Old and New Testaments) teaches that charity should come from the heart, church and family.

Nowhere does it say that Christians should outsource charity to a bloated, out of control, oppressive, debt ridden, corrupt, government run by bureaucrats whose bosses are dishonest politicians elected by special interest groups.

By the way Moon Bat. Since you seem to be an authority on Christianity were you in church yesterday? I went to church. We met in the morning and then had a short devotion and then the congregation left the church and went to the local grocery stores and bought food for our food pantry that will be distributed to needed charities in the area. We do this about three or four times a year and yesterday just happen to be one of the days.

So what were you doing yesterday morning Moon Bat? Laying in bed while Christians (mostly right wingers in my church) were out feeding the poor?

Typical Republican. Always looking for 'loopholes' in Jesus' teachings. You Republicans need a grand 'Come to Jesus' Meeting. Because most of you are not living his teachings. Your hostile abusive approach to the least fortunate among us, is exactly the opposite of what Jesus stood for. You're not the 'Good Christians' you think you are.
Probably because those appearing as the least fortunate among us are the least fortunate because they are criminals and scammers.

Well, you're entitled to being hateful and greedy. But don't think of yourself as a 'Good Christian.' Because your treatment of the least fortunate among us, is not Christian. Jesus doesn't approve. Heaven may not await you.

The Republican approach to our least fortunate, is very hostile and cold-hearted. It's not what Jesus taught. Jesus didn't preach hate & greed
One of the things Jesus promoted was self reliance and self discipline. Lets not parse the holy ones message.

[Q

A good Christian certainly wouldn't feel that way. It's not what Jesus preached. Unfortunately, too many Republicans who like to consider themselves 'Good Christians', are some of the worst people you'll ever met. They actually despise the least fortunate among us. Jesus is not proud of them. Like i said before, you wanna be greedy & hateful, so be it. But don't call yourself a 'Good Christian.' Because that's not what Jesus was about.

If you would ever go to church the Bible very clearly (both the Old and New Testaments) teaches that charity should come from the heart, church and family.

Nowhere does it say that Christians should outsource charity to a bloated, out of control, oppressive, debt ridden, corrupt, government run by bureaucrats whose bosses are dishonest politicians elected by special interest groups.

By the way Moon Bat. Since you seem to be an authority on Christianity were you in church yesterday? I went to church. We met in the morning and then had a short devotion and then the congregation left the church and went to the local grocery stores and bought food for our food pantry that will be distributed to needed charities in the area. We do this about three or four times a year and yesterday just happen to be one of the days.

So what were you doing yesterday morning Moon Bat? Laying in bed while Christians (mostly right wingers in my church) were out feeding the poor?

Typical Republican. Always looking for 'loopholes' in Jesus' teachings. You Republicans need a grand 'Come to Jesus' Meeting. Because most of you are not living his teachings. Your hostile abusive approach to the least fortunate among us, is exactly the opposite of what Jesus stood for. You're not the 'Good Christians' you think you are.
Probably because those appearing as the least fortunate among us are the least fortunate because they are criminals and scammers.

Spoken like a typical asshole who's never experienced suffering thanks to his white privilege.

All poor folks are 'Evil Lazy Welfare' Boogeymen to the average white Republican. They generalize and demonize. It makes them feel justified in hating and abusing the least fortunate among us. It's exactly the opposite of what Jesus taught. Yet most of them truly believe the pearly gates await them. They're lost hateful souls.

[Q

Drop it already. democrats claim to be Christians as well. Remember Bubba Clinton carrying the 20 lb Bible into Church, then going off toa dalliance with Monica?

The Republican approach to our least fortunate, is very hostile and cold-hearted. It's not what Jesus taught. Jesus didn't preach hate & greed.
Are you agitating for a Christian theocracy? Because that's what we would have to have in order for the government to follow the teachings of Jesus.

See, always looking for those 'loopholes.' Just another justification for your hate & greed.

The Republican approach to our least fortunate, is very hostile and cold-hearted. It's not what Jesus taught. Jesus didn't preach hate & greed
One of the things Jesus promoted was self reliance and self discipline. Lets not parse the holy ones message.

Like i said, you Republicans are always seeking 'loopholes' in his teachings. Your hatred and hostility towards the least fortunate among us, will not get you through those pearly gates. You may think your hate & hostility is 'justified', but Jesus doesn't approve of it.

This kind of bogus Christianity seems to be very popular amongst those who would prefer to see folk suffer than pay an extra penny in taxes.

[Q

Drop it already. democrats claim to be Christians as well. Remember Bubba Clinton carrying the 20 lb Bible into Church, then going off toa dalliance with Monica?

The Republican approach to our least fortunate, is very hostile and cold-hearted. It's not what Jesus taught. Jesus didn't preach hate & greed.
how?

This kind of bogus Christianity seems to be very popular amongst those who would prefer to see folk suffer than pay an extra penny in taxes.

It's a delusional 'justification' for their hatred of the least fortunate among us. They actually see their hate & hostility as being very 'Christian.' But Jesus didn't preach that kind of 'Christianity.' Jesus can't be pleased with most Republicans who consider themselves 'Good Christians.'

[Q

as stated by another poster:
Why are Democrats so cruel to law abiding hard working tax paying American citizens?

It's a delusional 'justification' for their hatred of the least fortunate among us. They actually see their hate & hostility as being very 'Christian.' But Jesus didn't preach that kind of 'Christianity.' Jesus can't be pleased with most Republicans who consider themselves 'Good Christians.'
describe the hate you think you know. Why do you put down hard working americans? who pay taxes?

[Q

Well, you're entitled to being hateful and greedy. But don't think of yourself as a 'Good Christian.' Because your treatment of the least fortunate among us, is not Christian. Jesus doesn't approve. Heaven may not await you.
what treatment are you actually referring to?

[Q

Spoken like a typical asshole who's never experienced suffering thanks to his white privilege.

All poor folks are 'Evil Lazy Welfare' Boogeymen to the average white Republican. They generalize and demonize. It makes them feel justified in hating and abusing the least fortunate among us. It's exactly the opposite of what Jesus taught. Yet most of them truly believe the pearly gates await them. They're lost hateful souls.
dude it looks as if you're the one with the hate posting in here. wow you really hate american tax payers who help the poor every day. you need jesus in your life.

[Q

Why are Democrats so cruel to law abiding hard working tax paying American citizens?

You're trying to justify your hate & hostility towards our poor. It's desperation. You're trying to justify your hate & greed in your head. If you really were a 'Good Christian', you wouldn't have to do that.

This is exactly what I've been talking about.

The LDS church apparently has a very good PR department and a very creative accounting department (also a very active legal council but that's beside the point). Active members give a 10% tithe but of the money that goes to the church, about 1% goes to charity.
well name your tithing percentage outside taxes.

You're trying to justify your hate & hostility towards our poor. It's desperation. You're trying to justify your hate & greed in your head. You're desperately trying to make that seem right to yourself.
dude your the one spewing hate in every post. LOL. you're enraged at us. you despise us you wish us dead don't you?

Republicans Most Generous People In The World, Democrats: Not So Much

Republicans give more to their churches
Means money goes to Pastors, church maintenance, a new organ, robes for the choir

Doesn't mean the money is going to poor families

Forum List

Back