Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

The Republican approach to our least fortunate, is very hostile and cold-hearted. It's not what Jesus taught. Jesus didn't preach hate & greed
One of the things Jesus promoted was self reliance and self discipline. Lets not parse the holy ones message.
This kind of bogus Christianity seems to be very popular amongst those who would prefer to see folk suffer than pay an extra penny in taxes.
do you pay more than what the tax code says you should pay? Put your fking money where your mouth is Ace!!

All poor folks are 'Evil Lazy Welfare' Boogeymen to the average white Republican. They generalize and demonize. It makes them feel justified in hating and abusing the least fortunate among us. It's exactly the opposite of what Jesus taught. Yet most of them truly believe the pearly gates await them. They're lost hateful souls.
Republicans Most Generous People In The World, Democrats: Not So Much

Republicans give more to their churches
Means money goes to Pastors, church maintenance, a new organ, robes for the choir

Doesn't mean the money is going to poor families
sure it does.

The Republican approach to our least fortunate, is very hostile and cold-hearted. It's not what Jesus taught. Jesus didn't preach hate & greed
One of the things Jesus promoted was self reliance and self discipline. Lets not parse the holy ones message.
This kind of bogus Christianity seems to be very popular amongst those who would prefer to see folk suffer than pay an extra penny in taxes.

It's a delusional 'justification' for their hatred of the least fortunate among us. They actually see their hate & hostility as being very 'Christian.' But Jesus didn't preach that kind of 'Christianity.' Jesus can't be pleased with most Republicans who consider themselves 'Good Christians.'
describe the hate you think you know. Why do you put down hard working americans? who pay taxes?

Proving my point. You greedy Republican-types see all poor folks as 'Evil Lazy Welfare' Boogeymen. That's not a 'Good Christian' approach.

All poor folks are 'Evil Lazy Welfare' Boogeymen to the average white Republican. They generalize and demonize. It makes them feel justified in hating and abusing the least fortunate among us. It's exactly the opposite of what Jesus taught. Yet most of them truly believe the pearly gates await them. They're lost hateful souls.

Means money goes to Pastors, church maintenance, a new organ, robes for the choir

I understand that some super pastors even have private jets ?
Surely not.

It's a delusional 'justification' for their hatred of the least fortunate among us. They actually see their hate & hostility as being very 'Christian.' But Jesus didn't preach that kind of 'Christianity.' Jesus can't be pleased with most Republicans who consider themselves 'Good Christians.'
describe the hate you think you know. Why do you put down hard working americans? who pay taxes?

Proving my point. You greedy Republican-types see all poor folks as 'Evil Lazy Welfare' Boogeymen. That's not a 'Good Christian' approach.
so you have nothing. I figured as such. hey polly, need a cracker?

Typical Republican. Always looking for 'loopholes' in Jesus' teachings. You Republicans need a grand 'Come to Jesus' Meeting. Because most of you are not living his teachings. Your hostile abusive approach to the least fortunate among us, is exactly the opposite of what Jesus stood for. You're not the 'Good Christians' you think you are.
Drop it already. democrats claim to be Christians as well. Remember Bubba Clinton carrying the 20 lb Bible into Church, then going off toa dalliance with Monica?

The Republican approach to our least fortunate, is very hostile and cold-hearted. It's not what Jesus taught. Jesus didn't preach hate & greed.
as stated by another poster:
Why are Democrats so cruel to law abiding hard working tax paying American citizens?

You're trying to justify your hate & hostility towards our poor. It's desperation. You're trying to justify your hate & greed in your head. You're desperately trying to make that seem right to yourself.
dude your the one spewing hate in every post. LOL. you're enraged at us. you despise us you wish us dead don't you?

Jesus got enraged at the Temple.

Drop it already. democrats claim to be Christians as well. Remember Bubba Clinton carrying the 20 lb Bible into Church, then going off toa dalliance with Monica?

The Republican approach to our least fortunate, is very hostile and cold-hearted. It's not what Jesus taught. Jesus didn't preach hate & greed.
as stated by another poster:
Why are Democrats so cruel to law abiding hard working tax paying American citizens?

You're trying to justify your hate & hostility towards our poor. It's desperation. You're trying to justify your hate & greed in your head. You're desperately trying to make that seem right to yourself.
dude your the one spewing hate in every post. LOL. you're enraged at us. you despise us you wish us dead don't you?

Jesus got enraged at the Temple.
as I thought.

Surely not.

So? What if they do?

do you pay more than what the tax code says you should pay? Put your fking money where your mouth is Ace!!
Which point,that I havent made, are you responding to ?

This is exactly what I've been talking about.

The LDS church apparently has a very good PR department and a very creative accounting department (also a very active legal council but that's beside the point). Active members give a 10% tithe but of the money that goes to the church, about 1% goes to charity.
well name your tithing percentage outside taxes.
It's probably about 0.8%. That put me at about 8x the average church member and I don't go on about it even though I don't get a church affiliated tax break.

This is exactly what I've been talking about.

The LDS church apparently has a very good PR department and a very creative accounting department (also a very active legal council but that's beside the point). Active members give a 10% tithe but of the money that goes to the church, about 1% goes to charity.
well name your tithing percentage outside taxes.
It's probably about 0.8%. That put me at about 8x the average church member and I don't go on about it.
what is that about a dime?

Surely not.

So? What if they do?

Jesus in the Temple. Remember that?

really, you don't recall your own post about paying extra in taxes? what log did you just roll out from under?

Ridiculous. Our poor are wildly wealthy compared to much of the world.

Yes they are no thanks to republicans.
how do you figure? Are you saying no republicans pay taxes? haahahaha, dude, cough, I'm splitting a gut, stop already, see below.....
giphy.gif

really, you don't recall your own post about paying extra in taxes? what log did you just roll out from under?
???????

Forum List

Back