Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

If you're constantly trying to find 'loopholes' in Jesus' teachings, you're likely not a 'Good Christian.' And unfortunately, most Republicans i run into, are always trying to find those 'loopholes' to try and justify their hating and abusing the least fortunate among us. I have to say, i truly despise those people. If you're gonna be hateful & greedy, so be it. But don't call yourself a 'Good Christian.'

Share with us specifically what are these "loopholes".
The plural of "anecdote" is not "data."
The well off should never have to pay for the poor…
Is that a Christian stance ?
There is no obligation in the Christian faith for one group to take care of the other group…

There is a real dumb ugliness in your opinions. I wonder if you are trolling ?
God takes care of those who take care of themselves...
So there is no obligation to help those in need ?

A good Christian certainly wouldn't feel that way. It's not what Jesus preached. Unfortunately, too many Republicans who like to consider themselves 'Good Christians', are some of the worst people you'll ever met. They actually despise the least fortunate among us. Jesus is not proud of them. Like i said before, you wanna be greedy & hateful, so be it. But don't call yourself a 'Good Christian.' Because that's not what Jesus was about.

That was done by capitalists who used up Detroit and then abandoned it

Are you seriously trying to pawn that off in spite of all the facts? Are you that ignorant or are you faking this bewilderment?

The facts are the industrialists cashed in short term profits while they refused to invest in the modernization of their facilities. It was management who designed and built crappy cars nobody wanted.....the workers just did what they were told

So...I'm wondering what all of you sad sack woe is me liberals actually do for a living.

Besides whine.
i try to find, "brave nice girls for free" when I don't have any money under our form of Capitalism; who insist they want to come over and help me get really really good at full body massage with happy ending.

Woe is me.
so in other words you jerk off

I grew up in the 60s. My father worked for the phone company on a HS education. My mom stayed home raising four kids. We had a 2200 sq foot house that they paid $19,000 brand new. All four kids were sent to college and my parents didn't go into debt

Those days are gone. Salaries and benefits are stagnant. Government used to contribute more for college. Workers belonged to unions who looked out for them

But our wealthy are doing just fine thank you
Aint they just.

U.S. inequality keeps getting uglier
inequality has nothing to do with anything

just because a person makes more than you does not mean you have less
Well the two are inextricably linked. How can they not be ?
no they are not

please tell me how what a rich guy has lessens your standard of living
please tell me how if a rich guy buys a 10000 square foot home that you must live in a smaller home
tell me how if a person made 1 million more this year than last year how that reduced your salary

Its very simple. If we both work for the same company and the company produces "10" and he gets "6" of that then there is only "4" left for the rest of us.

Maybe 6 is right or maybe he could get by on 3 or 4. In that way the inequality gap is closed.

Its not a difficult concept. The CEOs of companies that set up in India dont pay themselves Indian level wages. They actually pay themselves "7" because the market considers them to be very clever.

Its a sword that they hold over all of us and its what I would term "globalism".

At the moment its an unequal struggle.

you assume that if he earns 5 you will get more? Why is that? The owners of the company will just keep it.

if you want to take the profits f a business then start your own

and in reality very few people actually work for those companies with those highly paid CEOs

you don't seem to understand that most companies do not have boards of directors or CEOs that get paid millions of dollars so in all likelihood nothing a CEO gets paid will ever have an impact on what you make.

YOU have far more impact on your income than anyone else
so stop playing the victim

Maybe 6 is right or maybe he could get by on 3 or 4. In that way the inequality gap is closed.

What difference does it make as to "how much he could get by on"?

Have you ever been satisfied with what you could get by on? My highest earning years, I WANTED MORE!
But the more he gets the less there is for everyone else.
no.

I'm sure many people made more this year than last year and did that have an impact on the salary you get paid for the labor you sell to your employer?

Cute try.

The subject was income passed from a Sub Chapter S Corporation and regular income to an independent tax payer. Of which, there is, as you know, NONE.

Come back when you grow up.
What I posted clearly shows capital gains at 15%, when I pay 25%.
if you are in the 25% bracket you do not pay 25% of your income

you need to learn how tax brackets work

and only long term capital gains are taxed at 15% short term gains are taxed as regular income

no they are not

please tell me how if a rich guy buys a 10000 square foot home that you must live in a smaller home
tell me how if a person made 1 million more this year than last year how that reduced your salary

Its very simple. If we both work for the same company and the company produces "10" and he gets "6" of that then there is only "4" left for the rest of us.

Its not a difficult concept. The CEOs of companies that set up in India dont pay themselves Indian level wages. They actually pay themselves "7" because the market considers them to be very clever.

Its a sword that they hold over all of us and its what I would term "globalism".

you assume that if he earns 5 you will get more? Why is that? The owners of the company will just keep it.

and in reality very few people actually work for those companies with those highly paid CEOs

you don't seem to understand that most companies do not have boards of directors or CEOs that get paid millions of dollars so in all likelihood nothing a CEO gets paid will ever have an impact on what you make.

Owners/managers , I dont differentiate. The slice of the pie is the key. If one side takes more then the other side has less. It couldnt be more straightforward.

The plural of "anecdote" is not "data."
The well off should never have to pay for the poor…
Is that a Christian stance ?
There is no obligation in the Christian faith for one group to take care of the other group…

There is a real dumb ugliness in your opinions. I wonder if you are trolling ?
God takes care of those who take care of themselves...
So there is no obligation to help those in need ?

no there isn't but we do it anyway

and anyone who is sound of mind and body is capable of taking care of themselves

no they are not

Owners/managers , I dont differentiate. The slice of the pie is the key. If one side takes more then the other side has less. It couldnt be more straightforward.

there is no pie

no they are not

there is no pie
Ok, if you are going back into the shell I will leave it.

no they are not

there is no pie
Ok, if you are going back into the shell I will leave it.
When It Comes to Wealth Creation, There Is No Pie

no they are not

there is no pie

At any point in time....there is a pie

no they are not

there is no pie

no there isn't and even if there was my pie has no effect on your pie

there is no pie

You do realize we are not talking about real pie don't you?

pie-icon.png

there is no pie

pie-icon.png
Do you?

Tell me how does what I make (my pie) have any impact on your income( your pie)?

there is no pie

pie-icon.png
Do you?

Tell me how does what I make (my pie) have any impact on your income( your pie)?
You are being obtuse. This is not the point I am making.

there is no pie

pie-icon.png
I think I can guess that the workers have already had their slice of this pie.

there is no pie

pie-icon.png
Do you?

You see....there is not a "Real Pie" that people are slicing up

It is a theoretical pie based on a graphical representation we call a "Pie Chart"

3480778622_13391fdfc0.jpg

Forum List

Back