Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

What business is it of yours? Are they taking it out of your pocket?
It's destroying this country and these fuckers pay 10% less a tax rate than I do.

Translation they pay millions of dollars a year like Trump payed 40 million bucks in one year

While you payed

$30 bucks last year in federal taxes...

Damn you are such a big contributor to society...

Conservatives save the ones hiring illegals for huge profits
School vouchers are a scam that allows white kids a paid voucher to get out of minority schools

Liberals provide the poor with food, shelter, healthcare, education .....which conservatives fight to take away

All this talk about how "conservatives" hire illegals yet none of you have ever provided proof of that. You just assume that all business people are conservative by nature and there are no rich liberal business owners that run companies like Microsoft or Apple.

The only thing liberals provide to the poor is government dependency. As long as they can keep people dependent on the government, they have voters forever.

Liberals love to give away other people's money and then claim they are the charitable ones.

You fail to provide a single thing Conservatives do for the poor

Protection against Mexicans?
Are you kidding me?

Liberals do not give away other people's money, they give OUR money. Money that also pays for the largest military in the world, needless wars and incentives to wealthy capitalists

Jobs.. That's what Reapulican onservatives do for the poor that want to work and succeed in life...

Look at the southern red states like when I live in the upstate of South Carolina, in the 1970s this place was a hell hole like depicted in the burt Reynolds movie deliverance when the democrats controlled it.

Today it changed so much that Clemson university don't even have text tile courses, they offer cutting edge technology now.
Actually...they promise jobs which never materialize
republicans send the jobs over seas

Obama added 11 million jobs
Three times more than both Bush's combined
Obama sent thousands of cash application, accounts payable, accounts receivable,collections, and customer service jobs in the healthcare industry to Mexico, India and the Phillippines. As well as destroying manufacturing.
Actually he didn't

Millions on zero hours contracts are never going to be able to retire because they have no pension provision.

What happened to PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY?

I have been self-employed for over 40 years.

As such, there is no "retirement" or "pension provision".

I've been semi-retired or retired for about 10 years. I'm very comfortable, my SS is like a bonus each month and my net worth is more than when I retired.

Why do you believe that government should be responsible for everyone's comfort after retirement?

If you're constantly trying to find 'loopholes' in Jesus' teachings, you're likely not a 'Good Christian.' And unfortunately, most Republicans i run into, are always trying to find those 'loopholes' to try and justify their hating and abusing the least fortunate among us. I have to say, i truly despise those people. If you're gonna be hateful & greedy, so be it. But don't call yourself a 'Good Christian.'

Share with us specifically what are these "loopholes".

That was done by capitalists who used up Detroit and then abandoned it

Are you seriously trying to pawn that off in spite of all the facts? Are you that ignorant or are you faking this bewilderment?

But they passed laws that made it easier and more profitable. And continue to defend them...of course you wouldn't get that from your propaganda service...

Where is the last decade? What does anything you posted have to do with today?

It must have taken quite a bit of time to cherry pick so many topics.

Come back when you post all the facts not just the ones that fit your agenda.

Last edited:
But they passed laws that made it easier and more profitable. And continue to defend them...of course you wouldn't get that from your propaganda service...

Where is the last decade? What does anything you posted have to do with today?

It must have taken quite a bit of time to cherry pick so many topics.

Come back when you post all the facts not just the ones that fit your agenda.
Too bad you dupes miss most of the news on your ridiculous bs propaganda media...
Search Results
Senate Republicans block bill to end tax breaks for outsourcing | TheHill
thehill.com/blogs/.../213780-republicans-block-bill-to-end-tax-breaks-for-outsourcin...
Jul 30, 2014 - Senate Republicans blocked a bill that would end tax breaks for ... The legislation was part of Democrats' “Fair Shot” campaign ahead of the ...
Senate advances bill to end tax breaks for outsourcing | TheHill
thehill.com/blogs/floor.../213093-senate-bill-to-end-tax-breaks-for-outsourcing-stalls
Jul 23, 2014 - The legislation was part of Democrats' “Fair Shot” campaign ahead of the midterm elections. They will likely use the vote against Republicans ...
Did Republicans oppose closing corporate tax loopholes for ...
www.politifact.com/truth-o.../07/.../republicans-closing-corporate-tax-loopholes/
Sep 7, 2011 - "Republicans fought to protect tax loopholes for corporations that send our jobs ... with fighting for tax breaks for companies that outsource jobs. In 2010, Obama signed a bill into law that provided economic aid to states.
Republicans Responsible for Shipping American Jobs Overseas and ...
republicansexposed.org/republicans-responsible-for-jobs-lost-and-outsourcing/
May 17, 2016 - The Bush-Republican policies on outsourcing hurt American ... Because each time after Republicans have voted against legislation ... Voted to protect tax shelters for corporations relocating overseas to avoid paying taxes.
Senate Kills Anti-Outsourcing Bill; Democrats Point to Romney - ABC ...
abcnews.go.com › Politics
Jul 19, 2012 - "It's fairly easy to see why Republicans are blocking our bill to stop outsourcing," ... "They're obviously defending their presidential nominee, who of course ... Under existing law, employers may take tax deductions for the costs ...

That's garbage and if you do not know that, you are a fool.

For convenience and legal reasons, I have always had at least two and usually five or six Sub Chapter S corporations. Any and all net income from each passed through and I paid regular income tax on that profit.

Please explain how I paid 10% less than you. If you have a way, I'd love to have that money BACK! Due to the radical increase in real estate prices from 2001-2007, I sold several properties and had to borrow $42,000 with a short term signature loan to have enough to pay my taxes one year. So like I said, if you have a way, I'd sure like to know how I could have paid 10% less. My own CPA couldn't get it any lower.
Here you go...

Cute try.

The subject was income passed from a Sub Chapter S Corporation and regular income to an independent tax payer. Of which, there is, as you know, NONE.

Come back when you grow up.

Cute try.

The subject was income passed from a Sub Chapter S Corporation and regular income to an independent tax payer. Of which, there is, as you know, NONE.

Come back when you grow up.
What I posted clearly shows capital gains at 15%, when I pay 25%.

Translation they pay millions of dollars a year like Trump payed 40 million bucks in one year

While you payed

$30 bucks last year in federal taxes...

Damn you are such a big contributor to society...
How do you know what other people pay?

Last year I made less income I ever had, but ended up paying more than I ever have, too. I don't understand all the tax laws and the ins and out, but both are facts. I voted for Trump, too. I am NOT liking any of this .

Millions on zero hours contracts are never going to be able to retire because they have no pension provision.

I've been semi-retired or retired for about 10 years. I'm very comfortable, my SS is like a bonus each month and my net worth is more than when I retired.

Why do you believe that government should be responsible for everyone's comfort after retirement?
I think this posting sort of underlines one of the main answers to the op question. Lack of empathy.

Ive worked for a corporation and I have been self employed. In both fields I was able to make provision for my retirement. As it seems you have been able to do.
However I have never had to cope on a temporary zero hours contract.
Low pay,no pay,no security,bills................pension provision can wait till later.

And we have a government that hails the flexibility of this system and corporations that grow fat on it and threaten to up sticks if we protest.

And there are also dupes who state that it is all the fault of the poor because, hey, the system worked for me.

I think this posting sort of underlines one of the main answers to the op question. Lack of empathy.

Ive worked for a corporation and I have been self employed. In both fields I was able to make provision for my retirement. As it seems you have been able to do.
Low pay,no pay,no security,bills................pension provision can wait till later.

And we have a government that hails the flexibility of this system and corporations that grow fat on it and threaten to up sticks if we protest.

And there are also dupes who state that it is all the fault of the poor because, hey, the system worked for me.
The plural of "anecdote" is not "data."
The well off should never have to pay for the poor…

Is that a Christian stance ?

There is no obligation in the Christian faith for one group to take care of the other group…

There is no obligation in the Christian faith for one group to take care of the other group…

There is a real dumb ugliness in your opinions. I wonder if you are trolling ?

God takes care of those who take care of themselves...

God takes care of those who take care of themselves...
So there is no obligation to help those in need ?

Conservatives save the ones hiring illegals for huge profits
School vouchers are a scam that allows white kids a paid voucher to get out of minority schools

Liberals provide the poor with food, shelter, healthcare, education .....which conservatives fight to take away

All this talk about how "conservatives" hire illegals yet none of you have ever provided proof of that. You just assume that all business people are conservative by nature and there are no rich liberal business owners that run companies like Microsoft or Apple.

The only thing liberals provide to the poor is government dependency. As long as they can keep people dependent on the government, they have voters forever.

Liberals love to give away other people's money and then claim they are the charitable ones.

You fail to provide a single thing Conservatives do for the poor

Protection against Mexicans?
Are you kidding me?

Liberals do not give away other people's money, they give OUR money. Money that also pays for the largest military in the world, needless wars and incentives to wealthy capitalists

Jobs.. That's what Reapulican onservatives do for the poor that want to work and succeed in life...

Look at the southern red states like when I live in the upstate of South Carolina, in the 1970s this place was a hell hole like depicted in the burt Reynolds movie deliverance when the democrats controlled it.

Today it changed so much that Clemson university don't even have text tile courses, they offer cutting edge technology now.
Actually...they promise jobs which never materialize
republicans send the jobs over seas

Obama added 11 million jobs
Three times more than both Bush's combined

Why do you continue to lie when you live in New Jersey and as a transplant Chicagoan who has been living in the south for the past 14 years knows first hand the truth on all the fucking jobs conservatives brought in and obozo didn't do a damn thing except hurt job growth

Those aren't new jobs they are jobs pilfered from another state. Republicans did not "create" those jobs...they just offered them at a lower wage.

Not something to brag about

Forum List

Back