Why are the Ds throwing the election?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Prior to the debate last night the Ds were in bad shape now they are in worse shape. Ignoring the witch hunt investigations and not calling for the impeachment farce to be dropped was stupid. Stupid because Trump's economic numbers are daunting already, especially Black and Latino unemployment numbers. Without a huge downturn in the red/purple states to match or exceed the January to May 2020 blue state downturn the Ds can't win so why is there no appeal to red states just in case?

Prior to the debate last night the Ds were in bad shape now they are in worse shape. Ignoring the witch hunt investigations and not calling for the impeachment farce to be dropped was stupid. Stupid because Trump's economic numbers are daunting already, especially Black and Latino unemployment numbers. Without a huge downturn in the red/purple states to match or exceed the January to May 2020 blue state downturn the Ds can't win so why is there no appeal to red states just in case?

To them they are pursuing a winning strategy. Just as they have created a construct of Trump to be their boogeyman, they have created an image of the electorate that allows them to go as hard left as they want to, assuming that is what the people want.

They always play to the base in the primaries then the nominee shifts to "the center" - what's appealing to the general public - for the general election. S.O.P.

The party has completely lost its shit, and is now essentially under the control of loons.

In its favor, though, is the fact that so has its opponent, which has sold its soul to a buffoon.

So, you never know. What a delightful choice we'll have in 2020.
I'll probably write in jim webb.
I wont vote for a lefty loon or 12 year old girl. Nope.

Don't underestimate the stupid vote.

Both parties have deported immigrants who pose no threat to our country.
Democrats need to get off the back foot—and legalize America. Make Dreamers citizens. Make their families citizens. And make sure we have a safe system to come and contribute to this country.

The party has completely lost its shit, and is now essentially under the control of loons.

In its favor, though, is the fact that so has its opponent, which has sold its soul to a buffoon.

BULLLLLLSHIIIIITTTT ...

Just like in 2016, you'll vote for whomever Vladimir Putin tells you too and you'll like it bitch.:cranky:

Simple, they know they have no chance to win against Trump, so they are just acting like the children they really are.

Democrats need to get off the back foot—and legalize America. Make Dreamers citizens. Make their families citizens. And make sure we have a safe system to come and contribute to this country.

They are too busy with BDS and the destruction of Israel.

Funny-my view is deport all of them and have them apply like everybody else-no reward for bad behavior. The DACA's I might use as a bargaining chip to get something else, since they speak English already.

BULLLLLLSHIIIIITTTT ...

Just like in 2016, you'll vote for whomever Vladimir Putin tells you too and you'll like it bitch.:cranky:
Shhhhh. Vlad just told me to post that!

Thank you for refusing to vote for Trump.

Simple, they know they have no chance to win against Trump, so they are just acting like the children they really are.
With that pic for your siggie, you dare call other people "children?" LOL

Trump appears to be the one who is throwing the election. Trump's economic numbers were Obama's economic numbers. The fact is that Trump has never been at 50% in approval outside of Rasmussen. Even Trump's stewardship of the economy is being questioned. That is why Trump is pressuring the Fed to go to 0 or negative interest rates and why Trump may be looking for a way out of his trade war.

They always play to the base in the primaries then the nominee shifts to "the center" - what's appealing to the general public - for the general election. S.O.P.

I would normally agree with you, Capri but this isn't a normal slate of candidates! The Democratic Party is being run by the far left fringe these days and they're calling the shots. Do you really think a Warren or Sanders is going to "shift" to the center after the primaries? They're already so far to the left that they'd have to completely flip flop on everything they've run on...and expose themselves to ridicule as just another politician willing to say anything to get elected.

It aggravates me when people waste their write-in vote.

At least write-in someone who has a chance, like Mickey Mouse or None of the Above....

Trump appears to be the one who is throwing the election. Trump's economic numbers were Obama's economic numbers. The fact is that Trump has never been at 50% in approval outside of Rasmussen. Even Trump's stewardship of the economy is being questioned. That is why Trump is pressuring the Fed to go to 0 or negative interest rates and why Trump may be looking for a way out of his trade war.

When did Trump pressure the Fed to go to 0 or negative interest rates? What bogus media source fed you that notion, BB and why are you naïve enough to believe it?

Forum List

Back