🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are White Kids Victims....

So white cops are afraid of black people. Let's say that's true.

He uses the words "afraid" and "fear", not "hate".

That just happened out of nowhere, for no reason whatsoever?

Would that be the point?

Fear leads to hate. No it didnt just happen out of nowhere. It has been a dynamic in society every since slavery here in the US at least and maybe further back in time.

"A dynamic in society".

Would you like to expand on that?

"It will probably be asked, Why not retain and incorporate the blacks into the state, and thus save the expense of supplying, by importation of white settlers, the vacancies they will leave? Deep rooted prejudices entertained by the whites; ten thousand recollections, by the blacks, of the injuries they have sustained; new provocations; the real distinctions which nature has made; and many other circumstances, will divide us into parties, and produce convulsions which will probably never end but in the extermination of the one or the other race"
-Thomas Jefferson

Perhaps an answer in your own words?

White people know in their hearts the wrong their ancestors did in the past and they know they still reap the benefits of it. They also believe Blacks will attempt to rise up and slaughter them. Same narrative from the days of slavery until now.

So white cops are afraid of black people because of slavery.

Roughly what I expected.

So white cops are afraid of black people. Let's say that's true.

He uses the words "afraid" and "fear", not "hate".

That just happened out of nowhere, for no reason whatsoever?

Would that be the point?

Fear leads to hate. No it didnt just happen out of nowhere. It has been a dynamic in society every since slavery here in the US at least and maybe further back in time.

"A dynamic in society".

"It will probably be asked, Why not retain and incorporate the blacks into the state, and thus save the expense of supplying, by importation of white settlers, the vacancies they will leave? Deep rooted prejudices entertained by the whites; ten thousand recollections, by the blacks, of the injuries they have sustained; new provocations; the real distinctions which nature has made; and many other circumstances, will divide us into parties, and produce convulsions which will probably never end but in the extermination of the one or the other race"
-Thomas Jefferson

White people know in their hearts the wrong their ancestors did in the past and they know they still reap the benefits of it. They also believe Blacks will attempt to rise up and slaughter them. Same narrative from the days of slavery until now.

While we can all agree slavery was a bad thing,the idea that white people are afraid of less than 7% of the population is ridiculous.

"A dynamic in society".

-Thomas Jefferson

So white cops are afraid of black people because of slavery.

Roughly what I expected.

Well Thomas Jefferson alluded to it several times. Do you have a better explanation as to why white people fear Black people? Remember they made voyages to Africa to bring them here so please consider that in your reply.

They are all criminals. Drugs are illegal. And stealing the best of everything I own to support your habit is a crime. If I am at home when you rob me you are going to be shot, because I am the victim, not you. Your race is not a factor. I do not discriminate. I shoot thieves.

I appreciate your strong feelings on what you just described, and I too feel that way...BUT that wasn't the question presented in the opening post.

I know, that is the answer/solution to the question presented. It is the difference between analytical, and common sense. What they are called is not as much of an issue as what they are doing. Just as attacking a police officer and being shot because of it, does not a victim make
I disagree. If you consider someone a criminal you are more likely to profile, arrest, prosecute, and incarcerate someone. If you think of them as victims then that process begins to slow down immediately at the profiling stage.

Except they are criminals, not care bears... who break the law. Let's call them criminals and deal with them appropriately. Don't want arrested, prosecuted, found guilty, and incarcerated? Obey the law. If you rob a convenience store and shoot the cashier, you're not a victim, you are a criminal. Criminals go to jail so the innocent aren't at their mercy. It is a good plan.

They are all criminals. Drugs are illegal. And stealing the best of everything I own to support your habit is a crime. If I am at home when you rob me you are going to be shot, because I am the victim, not you. Your race is not a factor. I do not discriminate. I shoot thieves.

I appreciate your strong feelings on what you just described, and I too feel that way...BUT that wasn't the question presented in the opening post.

I know, that is the answer/solution to the question presented. It is the difference between analytical, and common sense. What they are called is not as much of an issue as what they are doing. Just as attacking a police officer and being shot because of it, does not a victim make
I disagree. If you consider someone a criminal you are more likely to profile, arrest, prosecute, and incarcerate someone. If you think of them as victims then that process begins to slow down immediately at the profiling stage.

Except they are criminals, not care bears... who break the law. Let's call them criminals and deal with them appropriately. Don't want arrested, prosecuted, found guilty, and incarcerated? Obey the law. If you rob a convenience store and shoot the cashier, you're not a victim, you are a criminal. Criminals go to jail so the innocent aren't at their mercy. It is a good plan.
I agree. However, like I said before that is not reality.

But it is. Remember me telling you that chanting death to cops wasn't going to bode well for your community? We have dead cops < victims. How did that work out for you? Another criminal going to jail, cops don't know whom in your community favors their deaths and which don't, and they don't want to protect any of you anymore.

But it is. Remember me telling you that chanting death to cops wasn't going to bode well for your community? We have dead cops < victims. How did that work out for you? Another criminal going to jail, cops don't know whom in your community favors their deaths and which don't, and they don't want to protect any of you anymore.
Thats always been the dynamic. The cops have more guns. This isnt a new thing. Cops have been killing Black people for decades. Blacks have been fighting back for decades. Its just being televised now.

Thats always been the dynamic. The cops have more guns. This isnt a new thing. Cops have been killing Black people for decades. Blacks have been fighting back for decades. Its just being televised now.

So, aside from "fighting back", do they also commit crimes?

And if they do, is that the result of slavery as well?

Of course Black people commit crime. So do white people. A large part of Black crime is economic which points to racism in general but not specifically slavery. Slavery only served to brainwash Black people into believing they were inferior. Since that starting losing its effectiveness in some areas right after slavery, whites decided to make sure Reconstruction failed and implemented Jim Crow along with racial cleansings to take away land from Blacks.. They couldnt have Blacks proving emphatically that slavery was wrong. That would cause sheer terror and the destruction of the white narrative of superiority.. BTW you never answered my question.

Of course Black people commit crime. So do white people. A large part of Black crime is economic which points to racism in general but not specifically slavery. Slavery only served to brainwash Black people into believing they were inferior. Since that starting losing its effectiveness in some areas right after slavery, whites decided to make sure Reconstruction failed and implemented Jim Crow along with racial cleansings to take away land from Blacks.. They couldnt have Blacks proving emphatically that slavery was wrong. That would cause sheer terror and the destruction of the white narrative of superiority.. BTW you never answered my question.

Fascinating.

Fascinating.

Isn't it, though.

Fascinating.

Isn't it, though.

Well, I say all the time that American Blacks are raised from birth to believe stuff like this, that people are out to get them, etc. Precious little accountability, no looking in the mirror. The Left will spin and deflect for their bad behavior - therefore both justifying and enabling it - and it has all been feeding on itself for generations. What a fucked up thing to do to a kid, raising him or her in generations of the soft bigotry of reduced expectations.

This is an example of why I think American Blacks are being victimized en masse for the second time in our nation's history.

That's why it's fascinating to me, it confirms my theory.

Fascinating.

So did you come up with a reason for white fear apart from the residue of slavery?

Fascinating.

Isn't it, though.

Well, I say all the time that American Blacks are raised from birth to believe stuff like this, that people are out to get them, etc. Precious little accountability, no looking in the mirror. The Left will spin and deflect for their bad behavior - therefore both justifying and enabling it - and it has all been feeding on itself for generations. What a fucked up thing to do to a kid, raising him or her in generations of the soft bigotry of reduced expectations.

This is an example of why I think American Blacks are being victimized en masse for the second time in our nation's history.

That's why it's fascinating to me.

We are raised to understand white men fear us. Especially Black males. Norm Stamper is just one white guy that confesses to this dynamic in the legal system. That doesn't victimize you. Its like a warning. Never stopped me from succeeding.

Fascinating.

So did you come up with a reason for white fear apart from the residue of slavery?

Yes, a significantly higher crime rate within the black community, in large measure due to what has been done to them, described in my first paragraph, post 33.

Fascinating.

Isn't it, though.

We are raised to understand white men fear us. Especially Black males. Norm Stamper is just one white guy that confesses to this dynamic in the legal system. That doesn't victimize you. Its like a warning. Never stopped me from succeeding.

Agreed, that's how black children (by and large) are raised. We agree there.

Fascinating.

Yes, a significantly higher crime rate within the black community, in large measure due to what has been done to them, described in my first paragraph.

There was no crime rate when Thomas Jefferson raised this fear so thats not a valid answer. White people feared Blacks after they were supposedly freed with the Emancipation Proclamation and long before that.

Fascinating.

Isn't it, though.

Agreed, that's how black children (by and large) are raised. We agree there.

So if I was raised with this warning and benefited from it, how is it victimizing me?

Fascinating.

Yes, a significantly higher crime rate within the black community, in large measure due to what has been done to them, described in my first paragraph.

There was no crime rate when Thomas Jefferson raised this fear so thats not a valid answer.

Well, I'm dealing in the 21st Century.

I doubt Jefferson could have predicted the 2nd mass victimization of American Blacks.

So I'm perfectly happy with my theory, which you have already illustrated.

Forum List

Back