Why aren't people taking the Aryan Brotherhood seriously?

You would think after killing 4 government officials it would spark some kind of controversy but also discussion, while it has appeared on the media, it isn't the way it should be. If they were Muslims we would be outraged and would set measures so high for security and awareness and make a giant deal out of it. But it seems like this won't reach that climax. A Texas prosecutor dropped out after citing security concerns in a case regarding the Aryan Brotherhood. So it definitely is a big concern. But people don't want to get fired up about it unless its the way they want it and the people they want.

No one calls them the Aryan Brotherhood any more. Now, they are called core members the Republican Party.

Pulaski, Tennessee - The Ku Klux Klan officially disbanded today claiming that the Republican Party has co-opted all of their ideas concerning race, immigration and religion and that there was no longer any need for their existence.

more proof rdean is nothing but a liar
Ignore his posts and he will dry up and blow away with the wind.

You would think after killing 4 government officials it would spark some kind of controversy but also discussion, while it has appeared on the media, it isn't the way it should be. If they were Muslims we would be outraged and would set measures so high for security and awareness and make a giant deal out of it. But it seems like this won't reach that climax. A Texas prosecutor dropped out after citing security concerns in a case regarding the Aryan Brotherhood. So it definitely is a big concern. But people don't want to get fired up about it unless its the way they want it and the people they want.

Where is the evidence that the AB was involved in these murders?

Hey, Lonestar, they are being suspected as of now, so I apologize if I implied otherwise. The police don't have direct evidence as of now. But they do believe it is this group and it was also tied to another shooting in Colorado.

Your very first sentence implied they were.

They don't know if the two (cases) are connected. They are investigating to see if there is but no confirmation has been made.

Where is the evidence that the AB was involved in these murders?

Hey, Lonestar, they are being suspected as of now, so I apologize if I implied otherwise. The police don't have direct evidence as of now. But they do believe it is this group and it was also tied to another shooting in Colorado.

Your very first sentence implied they were.

They don't know if the two (cases) are connected. They are investigating to see if there is but no confirmation has been made.

They are implying the group is responsible though. They are saying they're preparing the direct evidence still.

Who isn't taking the scumbags of the AB seriously?

They are a narco-terrorist prison gang. That's pretty serious.

Bottom line: An ex-FBI agent who spent over a decade infiltrating these white supermacist/separatist groups (I believe his name is Mueller) warned that they were a bigger threat to the USA than Al Qaeda.

He got a little press, nothing more. Now his warnings seem to be coming to fruition.

Too date, I don't here any Homeland Security statements about this terrorist organization with cells throughout the USA.

You STILL have people DEFENDING Waco and Ruby Ridge DESPITE THE FACT that armed felons and prime suspects in a murder were at large.

But the same people wailed about two clowns standing outside polling/voter stations in the 2008 elections and the upgrade renovation of a 30 year old mosque near Ground Zero.

But naaah, it's NOT about race, right?

The Aryan Brotherhood is scary and white. There is no substantive link to it and the murders.

It's good for creating bogeymen for the liberals to be afraid of, though.

Congratulations Sherlock, the Texas murders are solved. Now all we have to do is "take the Aryan Brotherhood seriously". When the radical left stops talking in cliches maybe we can take them seriously.

The Aryan Brotherhood has never been infiltrated. So the FBI is lying when they say they have been trying to infiltrate this white supremacist group. The reason why they have never been infiltrated is because they do not exist outside the prison system. Once out, the "members" go on being whatever low live criminal they were before, but there is no organization outside the prison system to infiltrate.

The Aryan Brotherhood has never been infiltrated. So the FBI is lying when they say they have been trying to infiltrate this white supremacist group. The reason why they have never been infiltrated is because they do not exist outside the prison system. Once out, the "members" go on being whatever low live criminal they were before, but there is no organization outside the prison system to infiltrate.

Maybe they infiltrated them in prison Katz.

Maybe they infiltrated them in prison Katz.

Even if they did, there is no outside gang activity to follow. They can't infiltrate this prison gang and find out the identities of gang leadership on the outside like they can with other gangs. There's no leadership! There is no central command outside of the prison system. What the authorities think is that while in prison, the individuals in the AB were recruited as paid mercenaries for mexican drug cartels.

They exist outside of prison.

Up in Idaho, Aryan Nations has a significant presence. I've run into them up there. Here in California they keep a lower profile, but are known to be major Meth distributors working out of Palmdale, San Bernardino, and other shit hole communities. Like cockroaches, you may not see them, but they're there.

I'm still waiting for the link by Whitehall about the case being solved already...

Up in Idaho, Aryan Nations has a significant presence. I've run into them up there. Here in California they keep a lower profile, but are known to be major Meth distributors working out of Palmdale, San Bernardino, and other shit hole communities. Like cockroaches, you may not see them, but they're there.

That's interesting. Thanks.

Figured as much, I heard if you join them you take an oath, AB for life. That would make no sense if you could just throw away your colors once you are released from prison.

The Aryan Brotherhood as an organized gang does not exist outside of prison. Those who are "in" the Aryan Brotherhood exist outside of prison and carry on all kinds of criminal activities. Which is understandable because they really are criminals. But there is no organizational form outside of prison.

If you want the criminal organization that is the major Meth distributor in Palmdale, as well as in Temecula, Hemet, San Jacinto, etc it isn't the Aryan Brotherhood. It's the Vagos motorcycle gang. Some of Vagos were AB when they were in prison and some were not because the two have nothing to do with one another.

A couple of years ago Vagos in Hemet basically declared war on the police and started popping officers off using booby traps. Much like is happening in Texas now.

Figured as much, I heard if you join them you take an oath, AB for life. That would make no sense if you could just throw away your colors once you are released from prison.

AB does not have colors. They have prison tats, but no colors. Sort of like the Russian gangs.

That's true.

I think what confuses people is that outside of the prisons, they join other gangs. Katz is right about them floating to other low-life crime scenarios. Hells Angels, Vagos, Nomads, etc.

Like being a Black Muslim, "Aryan Brotherhood" is secondary identifier rather than a gang name per se.

Forum List

Back