Why Barr may have placed himself in a not too pleasant corner.....

It's a popularity contest, Ed.
If he wants to hang his hat on a popularity contest....he can.....I guess.
What we do know is trump in his hate of Obama overturned 3 of Obamas greatest attempts to make America a better place
So you're saying that Trump won't do well in that popularity contest?
Not as well as Obama I guess That would really stick a pin in that blabbering blabber mouth BUT you can never tell the middle of our country not doing so well might ignore whats happening to them and stay on the trump train

I believe that the process of Congressional subpoenas work in the following way.

Any committee has to first vote as a majority to request a witness' testimony of documents.....If the request's term is then ignored, (as in the case of Trump's tax returns) a subpoena is issued.......

If the subpoena is also ignored, then the DOJ is contacted to prosecure....AND if the DOJ refuses (Barr) then the committee brings the case into a court of jurisdiction who can hold in contempt not only the witness and whomever was to hand over the requested documents, but ALSO the head of DOJ for not following the law.......and then (in this case) the House can initiate impeachment for any cabinet member.

We have 3 branches of government and the Founders developed a system where the Executive branch can yield the sword...but not the purse.

the legislative branch yields the purse.....but has almost no "sword......while the judicial branch that has neither the sword or the purse, can......nonetheless......make life miserable for the other two branches.

Barr is in SERIOUS trouble if he decides to forgo his oath to the Constitution and sides with the person that "selected" him for the job........Hopefully, Barr chooses to save his own reputation.......and hide.

I am surprised I haven't seen a thread today about Judge Napolito or whatever from fox news that after reading the report trump certainly is guilty on 6 counts of obstruction.
Obstruction for what again?

Go find his article it was on the hill yesterday.
Again I ask, what was he obstructing justice from again? Russian Collluuuuusssssiiiiioooon?
Again I ask, what was he obstructing justice from again? Russian Collluuuuusssssiiiiioooon?

Even a moron......like you.....should understand this:

Trump requests the FBI director to DROP an investigation on one of his cronies (Flynn)

The FBI director refuses

Trump fires the FBI director

The DOJ appoints a special counsel to investigate Trump's wrong doings in OBSTRUCTING an INVESTIGATION

Flynn is convicted and faces prison time

Ask a grown up to help you understand why you're such a fucking moron..........LOL

Of course, Barr has NOT yet broken any law.....My point was that IF a House committee requests from the DOJ to prosecute some other Trump stooge for not adhering to a subpoena.......and Barr REFUSES to follow the law......then he will be called before a court to explain why he has become an "outlaw.".....and why he lied when being sworn in about upholding the Constitution (rather than just Trump's interests.)
519hL2oIUIL._SX334_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Grow up, hate boy.

Loretta didn't prosecute Hillary when it was known and established and Comey admitted on live international TV. that Hillary committed various crimes.

Loretta also refused to investigate other crimes within the Obama administration, such as the illegal spying.

Did you think the laws just don't apply to Democrats?

No....

Like a good sheep, you're just following orders and slandering Barr because you're afraid of the truth he's going after.

Last edited:
January 2017? He's old news now and you know it

Oh, why.....since January 2017 Obama has been a lot in the news upsetting your delicate disposition?

The guy has been a perfect gentleman since he has been out of office.....so, how could his "approval ratings" gone down since January 2017?

(yeah, yeah, I know......he is still half black and to your ilk.....THAT is not acceptable?)

You are silly enough to attack a Moderator. Let me know how that goes for you.

Well, following Marx & Engels' Communist Manifesto, I should be shot in front of a brick wall.......LOL

Oh, why.....since January 2017 Obama has been a lot in the news upsetting your delicate disposition?

The guy has been a perfect gentleman since he has been out of office.....so, how could his "approval ratings" gone down since January 2017?

(yeah, yeah, I know......he is still half black and to your ilk.....THAT is not acceptable?)
You need to bring up the race card? :auiqs.jpg: You'll be hard pressed to find a post of mine which would be racial.
Sad that you need to lower yourself to that level, nat.
Stay tuned to his popularity numbers, they are bound to change over the next year and half. Lol!

Last edited:
Grow up, hate boy.

Loretta didn't prosecute Hillary when it was known and established and Comey admitted on live international TV. that she committed various crimes.

Well, eternal moron........Your ilk has had TWO full years of complete right wing dominance in all facets of government.....Sooooooo, why isn't Hillary "locked up" and you've been dying to see???

Actually, if Trump and you wanted to see Hillary in prison, Trump should have hired her to be part of his staff...since THAT seems to be the path for most of Trump's staff to wind up with a prison sentence....................LMAO

You need to bring up the race cared? :auiqs.jpg: You'll be hard pressed to find a post of mine which would be racial.
Stay tuned to his popularity numbers, they are bound to change over the next year and half. Lol!

My apologies for that "race card" comment.........

However, how could anyone want to "defend" this fucked up, current administration by .....instead.....attacking one that has been over for 2.5 years???...................Obama has kept his privacy but STILL somehow pisses you folks off.

What we do know is trump in his hate of Obama overturned 3 of Obamas greatest attempts to make America a better place
Not as well as Obama I guess That would really stick a pin in that blabbering blabber mouth BUT you can never tell the middle of our country not doing so well might ignore whats happening to them and stay on the trump train
Trump isn't in it for being popular, the historians will judge him on his time in office.
Most Americans are doing quite well these days.....if they want to.

You're having a hard time staying on point.

The reason for that is that you don't have any honest argument, do in desperation you flail and run around like a cat with tin cans tied to it's tail.

I get the fact that you're afraid that Barr will uncover the truth. I don't blame you. If I supported a Political Party over America I would be too.

You need to bring up the race cared? :auiqs.jpg: You'll be hard pressed to find a post of mine which would be racial.

My apologies for that "race card" comment.........

However, how could anyone want to "defend" this fucked up, current administration by .....instead.....attacking one that has been over for 2.5 years???...................Obama has kept his privacy but STILL somehow pisses you folks off.
Obama hasn't kept his privacy....he goes and bashes the current administration overseas.
He slammed Trump on immigration then agrees with him.
Look...I think that Trump is his own worst enemy. He is thin skinned and should shut up.
But, he is putting the US in a winning position on several different levels.

I believe that the process of Congressional subpoenas work in the following way.

Any committee has to first vote as a majority to request a witness' testimony of documents.....If the request's term is then ignored, (as in the case of Trump's tax returns) a subpoena is issued.......

If the subpoena is also ignored, then the DOJ is contacted to prosecure....AND if the DOJ refuses (Barr) then the committee brings the case into a court of jurisdiction who can hold in contempt not only the witness and whomever was to hand over the requested documents, but ALSO the head of DOJ for not following the law.......and then (in this case) the House can initiate impeachment for any cabinet member.

We have 3 branches of government and the Founders developed a system where the Executive branch can yield the sword...but not the purse.

the legislative branch yields the purse.....but has almost no "sword......while the judicial branch that has neither the sword or the purse, can......nonetheless......make life miserable for the other two branches.

Barr is in SERIOUS trouble if he decides to forgo his oath to the Constitution and sides with the person that "selected" him for the job........Hopefully, Barr chooses to save his own reputation.......and hide.

I am surprised I haven't seen a thread today about Judge Napolito or whatever from fox news that after reading the report trump certainly is guilty on 6 counts of obstruction.

Trump requests the FBI director to DROP an investigation on one of his cronies (Flynn)

The FBI director refuses

The DOJ appoints a special counsel to investigate Trump's wrong doings in OBSTRUCTING an INVESTIGATION

Ask a grown up to help you understand why you're such a fucking moron..........LOL

Let's just see who are occupying cells in Leavenworth after the fat lady sings. Even your great hero Obummer himself may end up bunking with Bubba.

The FBI director refuses

Let's just see who are occupying cells in Leavenworth after the fat lady sings. Even your great hero Obummer himself may end up bunking with Bubba.
Obama will never spend a day in jail, there is no question in my mind regarding that.
Others may....but what there will be, is a lot of is exposure

Trump isn't in it for being popular, the historians will judge him on his time in office.
Trump not for being popular??? He doesn't want all his subjects to kiss his posterior? IMHO he basks in his 35% kneeling before him. and those that don't are subject to his great anger

The FBI director refuses

Obama will never spend a day in jail, there is no question in my mind regarding that.

We'll see when it over and the smoke clears. It's gonna be fun watching the idiot democommies throwing each other under the bus trying to cover for him though.

Well, eternal moron........Your ilk has had TWO full years of complete right wing dominance in all facets of government.....Sooooooo, why isn't Hillary "locked up" and you've been dying to see???

Actually, if Trump and you wanted to see Hillary in prison, Trump should have hired her to be part of his staff...since THAT seems to be the path for most of Trump's staff to wind up with a prison sentence....................LMAO
You pitiful child.

Let me help you understand.

It took Mueller 2-1/2 years to exonerate Trump of crimes that there was never any evidence of ever having taken place, even though, in unpredcidented transparency, Trump did not refuse a single piece of evidence Mueller asked for not did he refuse to allow a single person under him to testify.

Therefore.... It isn't irrational to expect Trump to take a bit longer to uncover the truth after the corrupt Obama admin has been caught deleting documents, smashing laptops and phones, giving immunity deals that allow subordinates to destroy evidence on their devices.

Do you now understand why it's taking so long?

Trump not for being popular??? He doesn't want all his subjects to kiss his posterior? IMHO he basks in his 35% kneeling before him. and those that don't are subject to his great anger
Show me a billionaire, and I'll show you a person with a big ego. Subjects? People working for him?
I would want all who worked for me to be on the same page, except a few of my closest advisors.

You pitiful child.

Let me help you understand.

It took Mueller 2-1/2 years to exonerate Trump of crimes that there was never any evidence of ever having taken place, even though, in unpredcidented transparency, Trump did not refuse a single piece of evidence Mueller asked for not did he refuse to allow a single person under him to testify.

Therefore.... It isn't irrational to expect Trump to take a bit longer to uncover the truth after the corrupt Obama admin has been caught deleting documents, smashing laptops and phones, giving immunity deals that allow subordinates to destroy evidence on their devices.

Do you now understand why it's taking so long?
Not to mention a lot of people pleading the 5th

The FBI director refuses

Again? Really?

Isn't this like the 8th or 9th time that "Obama is going down"?

I suppose it's natural to reach out for some security when scared though. How many times are you going to fool yourself though?

Forum List

Back