Why did "Breaking News: Michael Flynn is Singing Like a Canary" close?

The mods are trying to bury the Flynn story by shoving topics into the Law and Justice forum.

Pathetic.

Still,my fear, is that updated public service ads for "Duck and Cover" may soon come out.

Okay.... how many days does Trump have left as president?

I suspect he will be president for his full first term. I'm not making any predictions on a second term.

Still,my fear, is that updated public service ads for "Duck and Cover" may soon come out.

Yup, the ultimate distraction for the Comrade is still out there. He could start WW III just by making one call. He is being backed into a corner and his desperation may lead to some very irrational behavior. I think we all know now why his Tweets of late have been so erratic.

The County is now being lead by a desperate man.

The treasonous fat senile old orange clown. Accurate.

Dead On Accurate!

The Comrade, and perhaps his family, may all either go to jail or they will be a pariah in this country. The Comrade better have a resignation letter written. At the very least, his son in law, the Pee Wee Herman look alike, will go down...and then.

the Comrade will. say, "You know I never knew that young boy very well."

7455301C-A96C-40FA-A2D2-358C759AE8AA.jpeg
The treasonous fat senile old orange clown. Accurate.

Dead On Accurate!

The Comrade, and perhaps his family, may all either go to jail or they will be a pariah in this country. The Comrade better have a resignation letter written. At the very least, his son in law, the Pee Wee Herman look alike, will go down...and then.

the Comrade will. say, "You know I never knew that young boy very well."

I think the Oranguton finishes his term. Jared may be in some peril.

It will probably turn out badly. I'd hoped Trump and Bannon would lead a civil war between workers wanting a balance budget and the corporatists who oppose any mandated worker benefits. But Trump's aligned themselves with them to get any distraction, and the congresscritters will do anything to stay in power.

Orange Mods are still passed out lying on the floor.
They’re unavailable for comment.

Forum List

Back