Why did "Breaking News: Michael Flynn is Singing Like a Canary" close?

Mods owe me and the forum an explanation.
I messaged them. So far, nothing.

raw
All your worse fears are coming true.

i read it, where is the part about him spilling his guts?

Actual factual information, not assumptions or supposition.

If your phone is ringing, it could be Mueller to share with you the latest and ask for your "wise judgment" on how to proceed......Please answer the call.

If that's all you got...

This thread is going to be a TDS circle jerk.

The entire Comrade crime family might be going down. SWEET!

Mods still won’t respond to my question. Maybe they’re all passed out on the floor from Flynn singing.

If your phone is ringing, it could be Mueller to share with you the latest and ask for your "wise judgment" on how to proceed......Please answer the call.

If that's all you got...

There's some jerking going on, that much you understood. LOL

mods closing my Flynn thread has backfired on them. Lol
I expect to be banned any minute now.

If that's all you got...

There's some jerking going on, that much you understood. LOL

Nice attempt, failed execution.

Well folks, looks like Trump is toast.
Hopefully getting him out can be done as quickly as possible, and we can get on with the Pence administration.

People with locked brain don't read or reply to posts that give factual information. go's against there locked brain view. that go's for all sides of the conversation. MY wish would be that there would be some conclusion to at least phase one of the investigation released to the public. because am not sure if this is about politics or an oil money deal.

So the Comrade directed collusion with a Foreign Adversary to defame his opponent in the US election. That calls for the Firing Squad, I would think.

Forum List

Back