Why Did Flynn Plead Guilty?

There are a lot
Of Russians in Indiana.

Financial ruin of honorable man and his family.
Boy, you sure do have an affinity for foreign agents . From what country do you hail?

Believe it or not sis but I hail from the great state of Indiana... I find it hard to believe that you live in the Hoosier, being as ignorant as you are... Look at the map sis, your shit is weak...

indiana.jpg

Hell you libs lost 5 counties in 4 years... Dumber that a box of rocks...

Generals have a life where they have their ass kissed 24/7 as if they are royalty. I think the power gets to their heads and they think they are above the law .

That has bothered me ever since it was announced. There was nothing wrong about anyone from the Trump campaign talking to the Russians, or any other foreign country. So, did Mueller ask questions he knew the answers to hoping Flynn would slip up so he could accuse him of lying?

Well, according to this article, that wasn't the case.

In March, The Wall Street Journal published an article, in which former CIA Director James Woolsey claimed he attended a meeting with former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn and Turkish Foreign Ministers to discuss removing Fehtullah Gulen, a Turkish cleric living in Pennsylvania. Mueller put that meeting under investigation.

So even though Flynn didn’t do anything illegal or wrong with his phone call it’s not out of this realm that someone pressured him to plead guilty in order to release the pressure on his son over that meeting.

Just like everything else lately (like all those stupid memos) this has brought up more questions. Mueller has been investigating supposed collusion between Trump and Russia for a very long time. Did he feel like he had to show something

This was not done by the Department of Justice. It was done by Mueller. Flynn was a popular target among those who hated Trump and I remember viewing statements by people who seemed like they were salivating at the thought of Flynn going down.

From If Comey, FBI Didn't Think Flynn Lied, Then Why Did He Plead Guilty?
Flynn's partner had his guilty verdict re-instated, so Flynn is in "good" company.

That has bothered me ever since it was announced. There was nothing wrong about anyone from the Trump campaign talking to the Russians, or any other foreign country. So, did Mueller ask questions he knew the answers to hoping Flynn would slip up so he could accuse him of lying?

In March, The Wall Street Journal published an article, in which former CIA Director James Woolsey claimed he attended a meeting with former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn and Turkish Foreign Ministers to discuss removing Fehtullah Gulen, a Turkish cleric living in Pennsylvania. Mueller put that meeting under investigation.

So even though Flynn didn’t do anything illegal or wrong with his phone call it’s not out of this realm that someone pressured him to plead guilty in order to release the pressure on his son over that meeting.

Just like everything else lately (like all those stupid memos) this has brought up more questions. Mueller has been investigating supposed collusion between Trump and Russia for a very long time. Did he feel like he had to show something

This was not done by the Department of Justice. It was done by Mueller. Flynn was a popular target among those who hated Trump and I remember viewing statements by people who seemed like they were salivating at the thought of Flynn going down.

He pled guilty 3 times. Because he is guilty. Well that was a softball.

The Fehtullah Gulen thing was a kidnapping plot.

Forum List

Back