Why Did Strzok Refuse to Answer Questions?

He's a corrupt treasonous asshole. How was he allowed to conduct any 'investigations?' So shocking and sad.
Not to mention biased

-Geaux

Not to mention biased

The only bias is yours, fool.

"But examining the actions the FBI took, the inspector general concluded that Mr. Strzok “was not the sole decisionmaker” and, in fact, “advocated for more aggressive investigative measures” against Ms. Clinton. “We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative actions we reviewed.” The inspector general also concluded that the decisions made on how to conduct the Clinton investigation were reasonable."
Yea, thats why he got demoted to janitor status. Awesome job he did lol

-Geaux

only an idiot would ask why an FBI agent wouldnt answer questions about an open FBI investigation.
That's because of the coverup. Leakers are OK..... got it..... but liars Pee Wee Herman Sztork are above the law.... got it

-Geaux

So if a DA used the n word while investigating a black, you would be ok with that?

you do realize that if he let his personal bias interfere with & actually conspire to take president tribbles down.... he could easily had enough intel leaked to get 'er done.

yet he didn't. hmmmmm.... because he is able to keep the two sides of his brain separate. unlike the poorly educated that trump loves long time.

like you.
then how do you know he had enough intel?

Derp......

He headed the counterintelligence investigation began in july of 16 that included the Trump campaign. He could have leaked that before the election.
leaked what?

The existence of the investigation, fool.
ok, but what are they leaking, what information?

So if a DA used the n word while investigating a black, you would be ok with that?

you do realize that if he let his personal bias interfere with & actually conspire to take president tribbles down.... he could easily had enough intel leaked to get 'er done.

yet he didn't. hmmmmm.... because he is able to keep the two sides of his brain separate. unlike the poorly educated that trump loves long time.

like you.

Well that doesn't fit with the narrative that Don the Con has told his Trumpkins to bleat.

Strzok said as much during his open statement- he absolutely could have sabotaged the Trump campaign if he wanted to- if there really had been the 'conspiracy' that Don the Con lies about- by the FBI- Don the Con would never have gotten elected.
ah I hate to interrupt the circle jerk of pseudo intellecuals, but what evidence is he talking about? Or is this one of those we'll see in the report kinda deals?
Trumpanzees have issues with intellecTuals.
pseudo intellectuals, see you guys take everything out of context.....thanks for proving my point.

Your point that you are just another gullible Trumpkin defending Don the Con?

Yep- we keep proving that.

I thought he had nothing to hide.

In any other court: refuse to answer, take the fifth, land in jail.
a) this is not a court
b) take the fifth and as per the court's own instructions- no presumption of guilt should be assumed by anyone taking the fifth.
c) We don't know yet whether any of the Trump officials will go to jail- even those who refused to testify to Congress.

like you.

hillary's duplicate emails 'found' on anthony weiner's computer was certainly enough to bring her down.

you're outa gas.
What does that have to do with Trump?
And it didn't bring her down...she still ran for President.

she was certainly in the lead ELEVEN DAYS b4 the election. comey commenting on the 'new' discovery to the media (although i understand why) was what brought her down because enough fence sitters & bernie bros got pissed.

And Comey used a Hilary Clinton campaign document about golden showers to open an investigation and spy on the Trump campaign, but he wanted Trump to win?.

Ah I gotta love how the gullible Trumpkins reliably parrot Don the Con's lies.

If Comey had wanted Trump to lose- Comey could have just held another press conference and announced that the FBI was investigating possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

That Comey- or McCabe- or Strzok- or any other FBI official didn't hold that press conference or leak that information to the press- shows that this whole conspiracy fantasy you Trumpkins have is as weak as every other Trump lie.

like you.

Derp......

He headed the counterintelligence investigation began in july of 16 that included the Trump campaign. He could have leaked that before the election.
leaked what?

Trumpkins demand to be spoonfed just so that they can spit it back out and pretend that the information doesn't exist.

He's a corrupt treasonous asshole. How was he allowed to conduct any 'investigations?' So shocking and sad.
Not to mention biased

-Geaux

Not to mention biased

The only bias is yours, fool.

"But examining the actions the FBI took, the inspector general concluded that Mr. Strzok “was not the sole decisionmaker” and, in fact, “advocated for more aggressive investigative measures” against Ms. Clinton. “We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative actions we reviewed.” The inspector general also concluded that the decisions made on how to conduct the Clinton investigation were reasonable."
Yea, thats why he got demoted to janitor status. Awesome job he did lol

-Geaux

He got demoted to 'janitor' status because Mueller saw the appearance of bias- and took immediate action- which bizarrely enough to Trumpkins is just more proof that Mueller is a Democrat.....

As the Inspector General said

We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative actions we reviewed.” The inspector general also concluded that the decisions made on how to conduct the Clinton investigation were reasonable."

But we all know- Trumpkins just parrot what Don the Con says- and ignore any facts which he doesn't approve of.

only an idiot would ask why an FBI agent wouldnt answer questions about an open FBI investigation.
That's because of the coverup. Leakers are OK..... got it..... but liars Pee Wee Herman Sztork are above the law.... got it

What coverup?
What lies did Stzork tell?

I would be glad to compare the honesty of Stzork with that of Don the Con......

-Geaux

Cover up?

Oh, that's right. Every time one of the right's dopey narratives is shot to hell, it gets lumped into the conspiracy mill.

like you.

Derp......

leaked what?

I just told you, dope.

like you.

Well that doesn't fit with the narrative that Don the Con has told his Trumpkins to bleat.

Strzok said as much during his open statement- he absolutely could have sabotaged the Trump campaign if he wanted to- if there really had been the 'conspiracy' that Don the Con lies about- by the FBI- Don the Con would never have gotten elected.
ah I hate to interrupt the circle jerk of pseudo intellecuals, but what evidence is he talking about? Or is this one of those we'll see in the report kinda deals?
pseudo intellectuals, see you guys take everything out of context.....thanks for proving my point.

Again my candidate won, I'm getting judges on the SC that I like, I got my tax cut, I got regulations reduced. I'll get a republican majority this fall and then a border wall. I really don't give a fuck what you think.

WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#MAGA

Derp......

leaked what?

I just told you, dope.
Based on what? a golden showers Hilary Clinton document?

Again my candidate won, I'm getting judges on the SC that I like, I got my tax cut, I got regulations reduced. I'll get a republican majority this fall and then a border wall. I really don't give a fuck what you think.

Of course you don't.

Don the Con suckered you right in.

Imagine- finally getting a Republican majority in Congress this fall.....

LOL

Derp......

leaked what?

I just told you, dope.
Based on what? a golden showers Hilary Clinton document?
upload_2018-7-13_14-3-42.jpeg

I thought he had nothing to hide.

The FBI lawyer said he couldn’t answer questions about an active investigation. The Congress critters knew in advance that Strzoc could answer questions about the methods. Strzoc only refused to answer questions that the Committee had been told not to ask.

There is a very deliberate campaign by Congressional Republicans in general, and Trey Gowdy in particular, to portray the Justice Department as obstructing Congress. They do this by asking for document production on the Mueller Investigation that they know will not be given to them until the investigation ends.

This is followed by their little Kabuki Theatre of indignant Republicans threatening Justice Department personnel with Contemp of Congress charges for their failure to turn these documents over.

Smart people aren’t fooled.

Strzok was smug and evasive and intemperate and anybody that was sitting on the fence no longer is

Also, Strzok is kinda a Ruskie like name.

Strzok was smug and evasive and intemperate and anybody that was sitting on the fence no longer is

Republicans were openly partisan, hostile and intemperate and demonstrated their willingness to interfere with an ongoing investigation.

Trump is a kinda Kraut like name.

Republicans were openly partisan, hostile and intemperate and demonstrated their willingness to interfere with an ongoing investigation.

Trump is a kinda Kraut like name.
Mimicry is the sincerest form of brainlessness

Forum List

Back