Why Did Strzok Refuse to Answer Questions?

Strzok was smug and evasive and intemperate and anybody that was sitting on the fence no longer is

Also, Strzok is kinda a Ruskie like name.

Republicans were openly partisan, hostile and intemperate and demonstrated their willingness to interfere with an ongoing investigation.

Trump is a kinda Kraut like name.
Mimicry is the sincerest form of brainlessness

Mockery is often the best way to respond to idiots like yourself.

Strzok was smug and evasive and intemperate and anybody that was sitting on the fence no longer is

Republicans were openly partisan, hostile and intemperate and demonstrated their willingness to interfere with an ongoing investigation.

Touch feely name caller all in on tantrum as bested again in factual debate

Touch feely name caller all in on tantrum as bested again in factual debate
When were you participating with facts in this debate?

Derp......

He headed the counterintelligence investigation began in july of 16 that included the Trump campaign. He could have leaked that before the election.
leaked what?

The existence of the investigation, fool.
ok, but what are they leaking, what information?

I just told you, dope.
Based on what? a golden showers Hilary Clinton document?
No, dope.
Based on a Russian intelligence operation which actively worked to interfere with our election.

Strzok and the FBI started their counterintelligence investigation in July of 16.

He's a corrupt treasonous asshole. How was he allowed to conduct any 'investigations?' So shocking and sad.

Yet you cannot point to even one official act of bias. So retarded.

He fucking changed the wording on a report from grossly negligent to extremely careless ya fucken dolt.

Great. Now tell us how and why that was either improper or biased to do so. Do you know the reason for that change?

He's a corrupt treasonous asshole. How was he allowed to conduct any 'investigations?' So shocking and sad.

He fucking changed the wording on a report from grossly negligent to extremely careless ya fucken dolt.

Great. Now tell us how and why that was either improper or biased to do so. Do you know the reason for that change?

Yeah I do....bias.

Yeah I do....bias.
Liar.

Post it up.

Yeah I do....bias.
Liar.

Post it up.

Pro tip: Read his texts with his horse toothed lover.

Q. What was their not so well hidden agenda

A. To discredit the Mueller Investigation.

Being discredited is nothing new for Mueller, he has a long record of being a blundering Doofus.

If you'll remember Mueller's screwup of the Anthrax investigation of 2001 and how it cost we the taxpayers $5 Million for ruining one Mr. Hatfill's life.

No, I don't recall such a "screwup". Post a credible link for review.

Being discredited is nothing new for Mueller, he has a long record of being a blundering Doofus.

If you'll remember Mueller's screwup of the Anthrax investigation of 2001 and how it cost we the taxpayers $5 Million for ruining one Mr. Hatfill's life.

Not to worry, I'm sure your dementia will kick in again after you read it.
Comey, Mueller bungled big anthrax case together – Orange County Register

Well that doesn't fit with the narrative that Don the Con has told his Trumpkins to bleat.

Strzok said as much during his open statement- he absolutely could have sabotaged the Trump campaign if he wanted to- if there really had been the 'conspiracy' that Don the Con lies about- by the FBI- Don the Con would never have gotten elected.
ah I hate to interrupt the circle jerk of pseudo intellecuals, but what evidence is he talking about? Or is this one of those we'll see in the report kinda deals?
Trumpanzees have issues with intellecTuals.
pseudo intellectuals, see you guys take everything out of context.....thanks for proving my point.

Your point that you are just another gullible Trumpkin defending Don the Con?

Yep- we keep proving that.
Again my candidate won, I'm getting judges on the SC that I like, I got my tax cut, I got regulations reduced. I'll get a republican majority this fall and then a border wall. I really don't give a fuck what you think.

WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#MAGA

& mexico will pay for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strzok's attack on the distinguished gentleman from Texas, Mr. Gohmert, was despicable.

Why didn't the agent just tell the truth.

Gohmert is a despicable retard.

Rep. Gohmert is a distinguished gentleman and a decorated officer in the US Army. Just like Eisenhower.

Distinguished gentlemen don't make personal attacks against witnesses testifying under oath. His behavior was despicable.
Gohmert was merely impeaching the credibility of the witness. If the witness was unable to uphold the promises he made to his wife, the possible is that he is not upholding the promise to tell the truth here.

Gohmert was merely impeaching the credibility of the witness. If the witness was unable to uphold the promises he made to his wife, the possible is that he is not upholding the promise to tell the truth here.

is that why trump won't agree to sit down with mueller?

after all he's 3x more the sleaze that agent is.

Strzok's attack on the distinguished gentleman from Texas, Mr. Gohmert, was despicable.

Rep. Gohmert is a distinguished gentleman and a decorated officer in the US Army. Just like Eisenhower.

Distinguished gentlemen don't make personal attacks against witnesses testifying under oath. His behavior was despicable.

It was a personal attack. Gohmert acted a fool.

Not to worry, I'm sure your dementia will kick in again after you read it.
Comey, Mueller bungled big anthrax case together – Orange County Register

Well, as Reagan once said, trust but verify. So, I will need another couple of credible links to verify this "screwup" comment.

The Orange County Register is somewhat suspect as credible since it is owned by a private equity firm, 2100 Trust, established in 2010 by investor - Drum roll please:

Aaron Kushner

I haven't been able to connect Aaron Kushner to Jerod Kushner or his father, Charles Kushner, but as I am someone who completed felony investigations during a 32 year career in LE, I don't believe in coincidences.

In any event, even if their is no connection to the Kushner crime family, I will look into the "screwup", which, BTW, is no proof of anything if true, other than an effort to obfuscate and obstruct justice.

There are no freaking secrets that haven't been leaked to the MSM. The excuse that the information is "classified" doesn't fly and the redacted stuff is just an exercise in CYA. The sad thing is that a lot of this stuff comes down to Sessions inability or unwillingness to deal with a freaking attempted coup on the President of the United States.

One has to wonder what the FBI is using to blackmail him with.

The idiot was having an affair with another FBI employee. That's grounds for firing because it's grounds for revoking your security clearance.

I thought he had nothing to hide.
What? Like 9 questions over 11 hours? Big deal.

Republicans would destroy this country to protect Donald Trump.

What a bunch of dum dums.
The attack on Trump is actually an attack on the rule of law in this country and an attack on America itself. Dims are the ones who are trying to destroy this country. They pretend they didn't just attempt to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president.

Forum List

Back