Why Did The "Conservative" Bomb Suspect Strike On The Eve Of The Election?

It's a question that needs to be asked and asked and asked again.

Why now? Please discuss the possible motives you theorize as relates to the TIMING of the events added to the fact (not disputed) that all targets are high ranking democrats or their wealthy supporters.

The pivotal Congressional election is just days away. Maybe such a concerned and evidently-manifest "conservative Trump supporter" might have waited until after the election so it wouldn't hurt the Congressional lead the GOP has? I mean, look at his van. Clearly he is organized enough to display those stickers so perfectly aligned to each other. He shows signs of keep the van clean, the collage looks graphically-oriented like he did a good job organizing it. So he displays initial signs of understanding how things fit together. Like perhaps how spurring sympathy for democrats on the eve of an election might harm instead of help his cause?

And, as an added bonus theory question, please discuss the convenience that the suspect was clearly (as in, "there can be no doubt") labeled "a Trump supporter" by the stickers on his van. Does there leave any doubt at all that this van is like a walking billboard of most-certainty ever of a car owner "being a conservative Trump supporter!"? I have to admit, it seems to seal the case shut in the bag. No doubt whatsoever that this is in no way shape or form an democrat operative. Very nice for CNN too to have such a clean cut ending to the story. :popcorn: Bombing suspect’s van blanketed in pro-Trump bumper stickers

van2-800x430.png

So you’re going to label him a conservative when the best adjective is batshit wacky. Do you really want to step into that one. Because there are plenty of “liberals” who have done horrible things. Where are the reasonable people who see stuff like this and realize these perps are better described as crazy than with a political moniker?

Why now? Please discuss the possible motives you theorize as relates to the TIMING of the events added to the fact (not disputed) that all targets are high ranking democrats or their wealthy supporters.

The pivotal Congressional election is just days away. Maybe such a concerned and evidently-manifest "conservative Trump supporter" might have waited until after the election so it wouldn't hurt the Congressional lead the GOP has? I mean, look at his van. Clearly he is organized enough to display those stickers so perfectly aligned to each other. He shows signs of keep the van clean, the collage looks graphically-oriented like he did a good job organizing it. So he displays initial signs of understanding how things fit together. Like perhaps how spurring sympathy for democrats on the eve of an election might harm instead of help his cause?

And, as an added bonus theory question, please discuss the convenience that the suspect was clearly (as in, "there can be no doubt") labeled "a Trump supporter" by the stickers on his van. Does there leave any doubt at all that this van is like a walking billboard of most-certainty ever of a car owner "being a conservative Trump supporter!"? I have to admit, it seems to seal the case shut in the bag. No doubt whatsoever that this is in no way shape or form an democrat operative. Very nice for CNN too to have such a clean cut ending to the story. :popcorn: Bombing suspect’s van blanketed in pro-Trump bumper stickers

van2-800x430.png
Well, since the packages were from debbie washermachine, it's obviously a false flag first and foremost like it always is every single time. I'm easily convinced that no event that might help a democrat and no democrat are capable of ever having a shred of truth to them. They arent humans. They are crab people reptilians and wont stop until they have total power, but they are also pushover snowflakes. It's very confusing for my brain.
I'm guessing that's exactly how the MAGAbomber feels.

Is the new shtick saying "magabomber"? Even though none of them blew up. Nor all were actual bombs.
How about #failing

m
No, the first reports are always the most accurate.

Yeah, this is for sure the work of a left-winger. I mean, the signs are clearly there, amirite? :auiqs.jpg:I. Can't. Stop. Laughing.
yea Cesar Sayoc... "A Twitter account that appears to belong to the suspect in the mail-bomb scare includes repeated attacks on billionaire George Soros and praise for President Donald Trump and other Republicans."
a real left winger there, eh?
Depends on if you use Google or some other bullshit search engine.

"Despite his vehicle being festooned with pro-Trump stickers and him attending Trump rallies, so-called ‘MAGA bomber’ Cesar Sayoc doesn’t follow any Republicans or conservatives on Twitter, choosing instead to follow left-wing personalities like Lena Dunham, Jimmy Kimmel and Barack Obama.

Following his capture in Plantation, Florida, leftists gushed with excitement at seeing images of Sayoc’s van covered with pro-Trump stickers alongside some of the targets of his dud mail bombs, including HiIlary Clinton, in crosshairs.

twit1.jpg

twit2.jpg

Instead, Sayoc follows outspoken Democrats like Lena Dunham, Jimmy Kimmel, Barack Obama, Taylor Swift, John Oliver, Ellen DeGeneres and Seth Myers.

Some of the people who follow Sayoc are also Democrats with ‘blue wave’ emojis in their profiles.

However, all of Sayoc’s tweets are pro-Trump and anti-Democrat. He also attended numerous Trump rallies.

Damn it!! Social media photos show mail bombing suspect Cesar Sayoc attending Trump rally! Who Is Cesar Sayoc? Currently in Custody in Florida in the Nationwide Mail Bomb Package Case - Breaking911 pic.twitter.com/GvpC1bFawx

— ???Josh Cornett??? (@therealcornett) October 26, 2018

The bottom line is this; Just like James T. Hodgkinson, the anti-Trump Bernie fan who tried to massacre Republican Congressmen, apparent Trump fan Cesar Sayoc is clearly mentally ill.

Bernie wasn’t to blame for Hodgkinson’s actions, and Trump isn’t to blame for Sayoc’s actions."​
Was Bernie chanting to jail his opponents? Was Bernie praising his peers for body slamming opponents? Was Bernie promising to cover legal costs of those punching protestors?

Does your Trump/Bernie equivalency make sense?
You're talking about stuff that almost all happened 2 years ago.
What we're seeing now is Democrats screaming for blood....fighting in the streets.....harassing Republicans whenever you see them....murdering the president.
Don't you think that will cause the crazies to try something 2 years ago.....not now?
Hilarious and all from just a few Clips shown hundreds of times on your propaganda machine, while the only actual spike in violence is against Muslims Jews blacks and gays, super duper.

The whole thing is too convenient for democrats even down to the Trump stickers. What if a friendly republican judge let this guy go like they did Bill Ayers years ago and blamed the FBI? Would their be a shit storm?
Yep. The van seals it for me. The display on the van is so obvious as a "look here!" indicator for "which political party is responsible!!" The convenience-factor for the liberal media outlets is pegging like a 25 on my 0-10 scale fakenewsometer.

I absolutely agree with you!

ZURe6LC.jpg
Of course, since to believe GOP propaganda you have to be a conspiracy theorist Nut Job.

Not at all... As a right-wing loon and Dupe, he's an obvious ignorant idiot.
Perfectly obvious.

I am now a believer.

Only with the help of GOD could a Trumptard be so perfectly stupid and perfectly labeled. It is like a more Trumptarded Trumptard could not exist.

God MUST have intervened to help the Democrats.

I am a believer. God is a Democrat.

Last edited:
Perfectly obvious.

I am now a believer.

Only with the help of GOD could a Trumptard be so perfectly stupid and perfectly labled. It is like a more Trumptarded Trumptard could not exist.

Well God can hardly be excited about a party that Now lies and gives away to the rich non stop now..

van2-800x430.png
Well, since the packages were from debbie washermachine, it's obviously a false flag first and foremost like it always is every single time. I'm easily convinced that no event that might help a democrat and no democrat are capable of ever having a shred of truth to them. They arent humans. They are crab people reptilians and wont stop until they have total power, but they are also pushover snowflakes. It's very confusing for my brain.
^^^ And here, ladies and gentlemen, is the thought processes of a trumpanzee...notice the clear attempt to dehumanize Democrats. Not a far step from that to advocating killing them.
To dehumanize one’s opponents is the first step towards killing them.

The MAGA Bomber was well beyond that first step.

Perfectly obvious.

I am now a believer.

Only with the help of GOD could a Trumptard be so perfectly stupid and perfectly labled. It is like a more Trumptarded Trumptard could not exist.

No God isn't a member of any political party. But He has pity on everyone, doll.

Don't forget. A Republican President with full power told his best people to find the bomber fast. And they did just that. He's a good man who loves the American people and was very unhappy to know that former Presidents and very dedicated elected Americans were the target of this lunatic. He used his bully pulpit well.

Perfectly obvious.

I am now a believer.

Well God can hardly be excited about a party that Now lies and gives away to the rich non stop now..
To whom much is given, much is expected. Those benefactors you mentioned as "the rich" will produce better paying jobs at a much faster rate when they have the funding to invest in the American workers now or else. You can bet your sweet bippy they will be accounting good things to President Donald Trump in the number of jobs they've added as employment numbers steadily go up!

Isn't it beautiful when everybody has a job! And great pay!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

van2-800x430.png
^^^ And here, ladies and gentlemen, is the thought processes of a trumpanzee...notice the clear attempt to dehumanize Democrats. Not a far step from that to advocating killing them.

With all due respect, Sayoc's bio tells a different story. From 1991-2016 the man was a domestic terrorist, charged with grand auto theft numerous times, and even threatened another driver on the road with a bomb threat in 2012. His lawyer used loopholes to help him evade a long prison sentence twice, and judges in Florida went along with it. The man was a master manipulator, a bully, and once when he was stealing an automobile from a dealer, he committed an aggravated assault on the merchant he was cheating out of a car. I don't think they've found less than 10 other incidents (according to one report I read this morning), and they're certain they will find many more as time goes on. The perpetrator will have every minute of his miserable crime career scrutinized by order of the President of the United States Donald Trump, and when they're done there isn't any of his day-by-day crimes they won't know about because they know how to get information out of people who don't want to give it out in matters of national security that threatening former POTUSes and the Democrats who were the man's targets. Nothing will be held back. That's because President Trump is not to be trifled with when he tells department heads what they must do. They'll find it all out, and there won't be anyone hedging on the truth, because Forensics evidence is pretty thorough, and witnesses' testimony will be thoroughly verified by means of access only available to Secret Service agents, God love 'em..

van2-800x430.png

So you’re going to label him a conservative when the best adjective is batshit wacky. Do you really want to step into that one. Because there are plenty of “liberals” who have done horrible things. Where are the reasonable people who see stuff like this and realize these perps are better described as crazy than with a political moniker?
What Liberals are those?
Perfectly obvious.

I am now a believer.

To whom much is given, much is expected. Those benefactors you mentioned as "the rich" will produce better paying jobs at a much faster rate when they have the funding to invest in the American workers now or else. You can bet your sweet bippy they will be accounting good things to President Donald Trump in the number of jobs they've added as employment numbers steadily go up!

Actually wages continue to be stagnant and Trump tax cuts of a trillion dollars of course have a little bump. We need a living wage desperately and money for training people to get good Tech jobs that are going begging six million of them. The rich don't do a damn thing these days, just get bigger mansions and Yachts.... We are the only country with a basically flat tax system and it does not work for most people, just the rich. Boy are you living in a dream world.

Simple, to hurt the walkaway march.

The walkaway movement isn't just about walking away from the Democrats it is about walking away from the VIOLENCE of the Democrats, so some crazy "Republican" mailing bombs to Democrats takes away from that message.

van2-800x430.png

With all due respect, Sayoc's bio tells a different story. From 1991-2016 the man was a domestic terrorist, charged with grand auto theft numerous times, and even threatened another driver on the road with a bomb threat in 2012. His lawyer used loopholes to help him evade a long prison sentence twice, and judges in Florida went along with it. The man was a master manipulator, a bully, and once when he was stealing an automobile from a dealer, he committed an aggravated assault on the merchant he was cheating out of a car. I don't think they've found less than 10 other incidents (according to one report I read this morning), and they're certain they will find many more as time goes on. The perpetrator will have every minute of his miserable crime career scrutinized by order of the President of the United States Donald Trump, and when they're done there isn't any of his day-by-day crimes they won't know about because they know how to get information out of people who don't want to give it out in matters of national security that threatening former POTUSes and the Democrats who were the man's targets. Nothing will be held back. That's because President Trump is not to be trifled with when he tells department heads what they must do. They'll find it all out, and there won't be anyone hedging on the truth, because Forensics evidence is pretty thorough, and witnesses' testimony will be thoroughly verified by means of access only available to Secret Service agents, God love 'em..
Another criminal off the street.

Probably because he's aaaaaa ... complete fucking moron?

This guy sent out thirteen bombs and none of them exploded. He was 0/13. Not even close.

van2-800x430.png

What Liberals are those?
Perfectly obvious.

I am now a believer.

Actually wages continue to be stagnant and Trump tax cuts of a trillion dollars of course have a little bump. We need a living wage desperately and money for training people to get good Tech jobs that are going begging six million of them. The rich don't do a damn thing these days, just get bigger mansions and Yachts.... We are the only country with a basically flat tax system and it does not work for most people, just the rich. Boy are you living in a dream world.
Yes I am living in a dream world! The United States of America is a dream world, and I love her from sea to shining sea. I worked hard all my life, and so did my better half husband while he was alive. We didn't go very much when we were working, but my husband saved for our retirement, and spent years travelling after he retired. I can make quilts for the rest of my life for babies born to single mom families and kids in my families. He can never be replaced, but he left me able to continuing to enjoy doing for others for as long as I have a breath of joy left in me, and I do. All I have to do is think about him, and my heart joyfully remembers the funny jokes and sunny side of life he always lived to give me happiness later on. It worked. All I have to think of him, and I have pure joy in my heart. Yes, I do live in a dream world, even if I deeply miss his company, because I love my country and all the good things it stands for. I hope if financial gain is what you want that you are blessed with the ability to earn and conserve some of your earnings in preparation for retirement, which comes sooner than you think as I recollect. Only good wishes your way, francoHFW. Good things are out there, but sometimes you gotta reach for the stars and believe you will come into your own someday. Prayers up for ya, sir! :eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back