Why Did The "Conservative" Bomb Suspect Strike On The Eve Of The Election?

Probably because he's aaaaaa ... complete fucking moron?

This guy sent out thirteen bombs and none of them exploded. He was 0/13. Not even close.
None of them were intended to explode.

How do you know that?
No detonation method.

Items in the package meant to be seen that would not have been seen if the bomb went off.

Could be the case. I don't think it's been confirmed either way. If he did intend they be lethal, he may actually be one of the most unintelligent men on the planet.

Probably because he's aaaaaa ... complete fucking moron?

This guy sent out thirteen bombs and none of them exploded. He was 0/13. Not even close.
None of them were intended to explode.

How do you know that?
No detonation method.

Items in the package meant to be seen that would not have been seen if the bomb went off.

Could be the case. I don't think it's been confirmed either way. If he did intend they be lethal, he may actually be one of the most unintelligent men on the planet.
I doubt it.

Truly unintelligent people couldn't even find all of those addresses.

It's a question that needs to be asked and asked and asked again.

Why now? Please discuss the possible motives you theorize as relates to the TIMING of the events added to the fact (not disputed) that all targets are high ranking democrats or their wealthy supporters.

The pivotal Congressional election is just days away. Maybe such a concerned and evidently-manifest "conservative Trump supporter" might have waited until after the election so it wouldn't hurt the Congressional lead the GOP has? I mean, look at his van. Clearly he is organized enough to display those stickers so perfectly aligned to each other. He shows signs of keep the van clean, the collage looks graphically-oriented like he did a good job organizing it. So he displays initial signs of understanding how things fit together. Like perhaps how spurring sympathy for democrats on the eve of an election might harm instead of help his cause?

And, as an added bonus theory question, please discuss the convenience that the suspect was clearly (as in, "there can be no doubt") labeled "a Trump supporter" by the stickers on his van. Does there leave any doubt at all that this van is like a walking billboard of most-certainty ever of a car owner "being a conservative Trump supporter!"? I have to admit, it seems to seal the case shut in the bag. No doubt whatsoever that this is in no way shape or form an democrat operative. Very nice for CNN too to have such a clean cut ending to the story. :popcorn: Bombing suspect’s van blanketed in pro-Trump bumper stickers

van2-800x430.png

Well, how about the guy is just a Trump tard nutcase? There's a lot of them that never cast a vote in their entire lives before Trump hit the stage. And it's more than clear on this board that several of them, that have come on this board infrequently to defend Trump, don't have basic knowledge of civics let alone politics. Nor would have given a 2nd thought about the consequences of doing something like this with a midterm coming up. Maybe this guy thought he was helping Trump? Who knows?

Robert De Niro got a pipe bomb also. So it wasn't just Democrat politicians and their wealthier supporters. Apparently De Niro made some negative comments toward Trump, so he was a target also.

55061239432_a5e06c_o.jpg

Robert De Niro responds to pipe bomb scare: 'People MUST vote'

When you campaign on hate, violence & division, you're going to attract hateful, violent people who want division. This is what Trump has attracted by the manner in which he campaigns. They don't give a rats ass about politics, all they care about is what Trump says. Like John McCain stated--"the crazies have come out of the woodwork for Trump." Paul Ryan stated after Trump won the election. "There's a lot of new voters out there, that we didn't know about." Here's an explanation of how you got all these new voters.
Steve Bannon and the alt-right: a primer

We saw it in Charlottesville, Virgina.

As the official start of the “Unite the Right” rally kicked off in Charlottesville, Virginia, former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke said the gathering of white supremacists, neo-Nazis and far-right individuals pointed to a future fulfillment of President Donald Trump’s “promises.”
David Duke Says White Supremacists Will 'Fulfill' Trump's Promises

4331E52400000578-4793846-Symbols_of_hate_Swastikas_were_seen_being_displayed_openly_at_th-a-99_1502834500570.jpg

Trump has created a new arm of the Republican party called the ALT RIGHT, & they are yuuuuge supporters of his They don't know anything about politics, they just know what they want, and Trump gives them what they want to hear.

This is why Hillary Clinton stated that half of Trump's base are deplorable.

Last edited:
Do the enabling demos know the unabomber actually had bombs go off? How do we know all those "suspicious packages" are actually bombs?

I wonder if the Trumpian dumbasses who called this an inside DNC job will now admit they are absolute dumbasses.

Why would that be? What are the chances deep state "Democrats" used this fellow the same way they used Ford? Both people are nuts.

Wow, there is no more evidence needed to support the conclusion "TheDude" is rumor mongering. Does S/He really believe what is posted above, or is this one more effort by a Trumpanzee to foster chaos in support of Trump?

You have reading comp issues numb-nuts. Read it again you dumb fuck.

And I foster chaos? That's strike two, you lack critical thought. It was the Democrats who fostered chaos with the Ford spectacle. IMO Ford is a nut-job and the Democrats exploited her for political advantage. Course it failed, but that's what progressives do.

Why now? Please discuss the possible motives you theorize as relates to the TIMING of the events added to the fact (not disputed) that all targets are high ranking democrats or their wealthy supporters.

The pivotal Congressional election is just days away. Maybe such a concerned and evidently-manifest "conservative Trump supporter" might have waited until after the election so it wouldn't hurt the Congressional lead the GOP has? I mean, look at his van. Clearly he is organized enough to display those stickers so perfectly aligned to each other. He shows signs of keep the van clean, the collage looks graphically-oriented like he did a good job organizing it. So he displays initial signs of understanding how things fit together. Like perhaps how spurring sympathy for democrats on the eve of an election might harm instead of help his cause?

And, as an added bonus theory question, please discuss the convenience that the suspect was clearly (as in, "there can be no doubt") labeled "a Trump supporter" by the stickers on his van. Does there leave any doubt at all that this van is like a walking billboard of most-certainty ever of a car owner "being a conservative Trump supporter!"? I have to admit, it seems to seal the case shut in the bag. No doubt whatsoever that this is in no way shape or form an democrat operative. Very nice for CNN too to have such a clean cut ending to the story. :popcorn: Bombing suspect’s van blanketed in pro-Trump bumper stickers

van2-800x430.png

So you’re going to label him a conservative when the best adjective is batshit wacky. Do you really want to step into that one. Because there are plenty of “liberals” who have done horrible things. Where are the reasonable people who see stuff like this and realize these perps are better described as crazy than with a political moniker?
What Liberals are those?
Not at all... As a right-wing loon and Dupe, he's an obvious ignorant idiot.
Perfectly obvious.

I am now a believer.

Only with the help of GOD could a Trumptard be so perfectly stupid and perfectly labled. It is like a more Trumptarded Trumptard could not exist.

God MUST have intervened to help the Democrats.

I am a believer. God is a Democrat.

Well God can hardly be excited about a party that Now lies and gives away to the rich non stop now..
To whom much is given, much is expected. Those benefactors you mentioned as "the rich" will produce better paying jobs at a much faster rate when they have the funding to invest in the American workers now or else. You can bet your sweet bippy they will be accounting good things to President Donald Trump in the number of jobs they've added as employment numbers steadily go up!

Isn't it beautiful when everybody has a job! And great pay!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
Actually wages continue to be stagnant and Trump tax cuts of a trillion dollars of course have a little bump. We need a living wage desperately and money for training people to get good Tech jobs that are going begging six million of them. The rich don't do a damn thing these days, just get bigger mansions and Yachts.... We are the only country with a basically flat tax system and it does not work for most people, just the rich. Boy are you living in a dream world.
Yes I am living in a dream world! The United States of America is a dream world, and I love her from sea to shining sea. I worked hard all my life, and so did my better half husband while he was alive. We didn't go very much when we were working, but my husband saved for our retirement, and spent years travelling after he retired. I can make quilts for the rest of my life for babies born to single mom families and kids in my families. He can never be replaced, but he left me able to continuing to enjoy doing for others for as long as I have a breath of joy left in me, and I do. All I have to do is think about him, and my heart joyfully remembers the funny jokes and sunny side of life he always lived to give me happiness later on. It worked. All I have to think of him, and I have pure joy in my heart. Yes, I do live in a dream world, even if I deeply miss his company, because I love my country and all the good things it stands for. I hope if financial gain is what you want that you are blessed with the ability to earn and conserve some of your earnings in preparation for retirement, which comes sooner than you think as I recollect. Only good wishes your way, francoHFW. Good things are out there, but sometimes you gotta reach for the stars and believe you will come into your own someday. Prayers up for ya, sir! :eusa_pray:
All very nice but after 35 years of GOP tax rates and give away to the rich, we have the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history and though we are the richest country, we're the only rich country without Healthcare daycare 4 week vacations good infrastructure living wage cheap college and training... I'm 67 and we had it easier than they do now...

I wonder if the Trumpian dumbasses who called this an inside DNC job will now admit they are absolute dumbasses.

Why would that be? What are the chances deep state "Democrats" used this fellow the same way they used Ford? Both people are nuts.

Wow, there is no more evidence needed to support the conclusion "TheDude" is rumor mongering. Does S/He really believe what is posted above, or is this one more effort by a Trumpanzee to foster chaos in support of Trump?

You have reading comp issues numb-nuts. Read it again you dumb fuck.

And I foster chaos? That's strike two, you lack critical thought. It was the Democrats who fostered chaos with the Ford spectacle. IMO Ford is a nut-job and the Democrats exploited her for political advantage. Course it failed, but that's what progressives do.
Ford is a very respected highly successful person. This other guy loves Hitler and hates blacks minorities in general I just saw..

van2-800x430.png

So you’re going to label him a conservative when the best adjective is batshit wacky. Do you really want to step into that one. Because there are plenty of “liberals” who have done horrible things. Where are the reasonable people who see stuff like this and realize these perps are better described as crazy than with a political moniker?
What Liberals are those?
Perfectly obvious.

I am now a believer.

Only with the help of GOD could a Trumptard be so perfectly stupid and perfectly labled. It is like a more Trumptarded Trumptard could not exist.

Well God can hardly be excited about a party that Now lies and gives away to the rich non stop now..
To whom much is given, much is expected. Those benefactors you mentioned as "the rich" will produce better paying jobs at a much faster rate when they have the funding to invest in the American workers now or else. You can bet your sweet bippy they will be accounting good things to President Donald Trump in the number of jobs they've added as employment numbers steadily go up!

Actually wages continue to be stagnant and Trump tax cuts of a trillion dollars of course have a little bump. We need a living wage desperately and money for training people to get good Tech jobs that are going begging six million of them. The rich don't do a damn thing these days, just get bigger mansions and Yachts.... We are the only country with a basically flat tax system and it does not work for most people, just the rich. Boy are you living in a dream world.

Flat tax system? I have no idea what you mean by that. You can’t possibly mean that all people pay the same rate on what they earn. If that is your misguided notion, educate yourself.

https://www.bankrate.com/finance/taxes/tax-brackets.aspx

Taxpayers fall into one of seven brackets, depending on their taxable income: 10%, 15%, 25%, 28%, 33%, 35% or 39.6%. Because the U.S. tax system is a progressive one, as income rises, increasingly higher taxes are imposed. But those in the highest bracket don’t pay the highest rate on all their income. For example, for 2017 taxes, single individuals pay 39.6% only on income above $418,401 (above $470,001 for married filing jointly); the lower tax rates are levied at the income brackets below that amount, as shown in the table below.

van2-800x430.png

What Liberals are those?
Perfectly obvious.

I am now a believer.

Yes I am living in a dream world! The United States of America is a dream world, and I love her from sea to shining sea. I worked hard all my life, and so did my better half husband while he was alive. We didn't go very much when we were working, but my husband saved for our retirement, and spent years travelling after he retired. I can make quilts for the rest of my life for babies born to single mom families and kids in my families. He can never be replaced, but he left me able to continuing to enjoy doing for others for as long as I have a breath of joy left in me, and I do. All I have to do is think about him, and my heart joyfully remembers the funny jokes and sunny side of life he always lived to give me happiness later on. It worked. All I have to think of him, and I have pure joy in my heart. Yes, I do live in a dream world, even if I deeply miss his company, because I love my country and all the good things it stands for. I hope if financial gain is what you want that you are blessed with the ability to earn and conserve some of your earnings in preparation for retirement, which comes sooner than you think as I recollect. Only good wishes your way, francoHFW. Good things are out there, but sometimes you gotta reach for the stars and believe you will come into your own someday. Prayers up for ya, sir! :eusa_pray:
All very nice but after 35 years of GOP tax rates and give away to the rich, we have the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history and though we are the richest country, we're the only rich country without Healthcare daycare 4 week vacations good infrastructure living wage cheap college and training... I'm 67 and we had it easier than they do now...

What about the flat tax comment? Please explain it before I address your additional erroneous statements.

van2-800x430.png

What Liberals are those?
Perfectly obvious.

I am now a believer.

Flat tax system? I have no idea what you mean by that. You can’t possibly mean that all people pay the same rate on what they earn. If that is your misguided notion, educate yourself.

Taxpayers fall into one of seven brackets, depending on their taxable income: 10%, 15%, 25%, 28%, 33%, 35% or 39.6%. Because the U.S. tax system is a progressive one, as income rises, increasingly higher taxes are imposed. But those in the highest bracket don’t pay the highest rate on all their income. For example, for 2017 taxes, single individuals pay 39.6% only on income above $418,401 (above $470,001 for married filing jointly); the lower tax rates are levied at the income brackets below that amount, as shown in the table below.

van2-800x430.png

What Liberals are those?

What about the flat tax comment? Please explain it before I address your additional erroneous statements.
That is if you are only counting federal income tax, pure GOP propaganda. If you count all taxes and fees everyone pays about the same percentage.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw1Uq9sAinlYSVxAqTad5hde

ZURe6LC.jpg

All excellent points that I hadn't even thought of ^^

Also, wasn’t this van regularly driven around a heavily democrat region? Not one bit of damage to those pristine pictures. I mean, it’s just so freshly crystal clear he’s “a conservative “.

van2-800x430.png
Well, since the packages were from debbie washermachine, it's obviously a false flag first and foremost like it always is every single time. I'm easily convinced that no event that might help a democrat and no democrat are capable of ever having a shred of truth to them. They arent humans. They are crab people reptilians and wont stop until they have total power, but they are also pushover snowflakes. It's very confusing for my brain.
^^^ And here, ladies and gentlemen, is the thought processes of a trumpanzee...notice the clear attempt to dehumanize Democrats. Not a far step from that to advocating killing them.
To dehumanize one’s opponents is the first step towards killing them.

The MAGA Bomber was well beyond that first step.

Deplorables

Terrorists such as the MAGA Bomber don't act rationally.
Wouldn't that make him a progressive liberal?
Don’t you like how lefties have already labeled him the “MAGA” bomber? From the conveniently conclusive decals on his van, it would “seem” so ...
They had that name picked out 10 minutes after the first package arrived. Probably called it into HQ before they even called the cops.

All very nice but after 35 years of GOP tax rates and give away to the rich, we have the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history

Nothing stopping the left from redistributing wealth in Dem run states so why haven't they? Why do Dem run states still have income inequality?

Don’t you like how lefties have already labeled him the “MAGA” bomber? From the conveniently conclusive decals on his van, it would “seem” so ...
They had that name picked out 10 minutes after the first package arrived. Probably called it into HQ before they even called the cops.
CNN sure took time to open their package & photograph the contents from all angles...before they called police...presumably at great risk to their staff & against bomb protocol re: homeland security. Then SURPRISE. The CNN bomb was reported to be non functional. Funny how their actions seem to show that they knew that ahead of time.

How many ways are Trumpers going to try to defend the MAGA Bomber?

van2-800x430.png

What Liberals are those?
Perfectly obvious.

I am now a believer.

What Liberals are those?

That is if you are only counting federal income tax, pure GOP propaganda. If you count all taxes and fees everyone pays about the same percentage.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2012/09/19/heres-why-the-47-percent-argument-is-an-abuse-of-tax-data/?utm_term=.ee8d1e65c5d7&ved=2ahUKEwi79_66iabeAhVKvVMKHZShDQEQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw1Uq9sAinlYSVxAqTad5hde

First, it’s not close to the same, and second, the additional taxes such as payroll taxes goes to pay for those lovely entitlements you Libs demand. So even though the payroll tax is not as progressive, lower income people benefit more from the payroll tax revenues. Still, corporate and individual income tax accounts for nearly double the revenue as payroll tax. Ain’t math a bitch!

117D1E73-A405-41B1-9A6E-99781EAA0DAF.png

Forum List

Back