Why Did The "Conservative" Bomb Suspect Strike On The Eve Of The Election?

It's a question that needs to be asked and asked and asked again.

Why now? Please discuss the possible motives you theorize as relates to the TIMING of the events added to the fact (not disputed) that all targets are high ranking democrats or their wealthy supporters.

The pivotal Congressional election is just days away. Maybe such a concerned and evidently-manifest "conservative Trump supporter" might have waited until after the election so it wouldn't hurt the Congressional lead the GOP has? I mean, look at his van. Clearly he is organized enough to display those stickers so perfectly aligned to each other. He shows signs of keep the van clean, the collage looks graphically-oriented like he did a good job organizing it. So he displays initial signs of understanding how things fit together. Like perhaps how spurring sympathy for democrats on the eve of an election might harm instead of help his cause?

And, as an added bonus theory question, please discuss the convenience that the suspect was clearly (as in, "there can be no doubt") labeled "a Trump supporter" by the stickers on his van. Does there leave any doubt at all that this van is like a walking billboard of most-certainty ever of a car owner "being a conservative Trump supporter!"? I have to admit, it seems to seal the case shut in the bag. No doubt whatsoever that this is in no way shape or form an democrat operative. Very nice for CNN too to have such a clean cut ending to the story. :popcorn: Bombing suspect’s van blanketed in pro-Trump bumper stickers

van2-800x430.png

DqdJZOpWwAARbZ-.jpg

I didn't attack your character, I pointed out exactly what I've observed by reading your posts. You are a member of the echo chamber, most everything you post - which I've read - mirror the right wing propaganda from FOX, Limbaugh and other members of the US Message Board echo chamber.

Actually, I read CNN and MSNBC as well....it's MAINLY those sources and their Oh-So-Apparent bias and fabrication that leads me to know what I know.

But, nice try.

Most of my life I was a Democrat.....I finally was able to leave the Plantation ;)

Hope you can too someday.

Timing...political targeting....& which party would most likely benefit. I will repeat this until everyone even left of center smells the rat.

I wonder if the Trumpian dumbasses who called this an inside DNC job will now admit they are absolute dumbasses.

I wonder if the Trumpian dumbasses who called this an inside DNC job will now admit they are absolute dumbasses.
On the contrary, the van’s plethora of stickers “leaving no doubt!” Is the most obvious part of the ruse besides the timing & which party benefits at the polls the most from tying terrorism to the other party this late in the game.

Running up to the elections, Trump and other Republicans were getting more hysterical with their calls for violence. That was what probably set this guy off.

Conservatives don't know specifically which on-the-edge conservatives will be set off by their escalating calls for more violence, but they know they'll be setting off some of them, and that's their intent. Stochastic terrorism.

After all they did say ... “ Civility can start again when they take they House.”

Hold on, that wasn’t Republicans who called for an end to civility was it? Interesting where all these calls to resist originated from.

Timing...political targeting....& which party would most likely benefit. I will repeat this until everyone even left of center smells the rat.
Can you see a scenario where you’d believe that this was a insane individual who just did something crazy?

Cesar Sayoc was a hardened criminal, domestic terrorist, served a year in jail for criminal activities. In 2002, he spent a year in jail.
Florida man charged in bombs mailed to Trump critics

Which ^^^ does not excuse Trump from blame. In fact Trump's blatant support for violence at his rallies is eminently predictable that some one much like Sayoc would take Trump's hate and fear rhetoric to heart, and feel s/he has permission to use whatever means at their disposal to defend him for those Trump has singled out as enemies of the people.

Sorry... timing & which party would benefit at the polls throws a monkey wrench in democrats dialogue.

It's a question that needs to be asked and asked and asked again.

Why now? Please discuss the possible motives you theorize as relates to the TIMING of the events added to the fact (not disputed) that all targets are high ranking democrats or their wealthy supporters.

The pivotal Congressional election is just days away. Maybe such a concerned and evidently-manifest "conservative Trump supporter" might have waited until after the election so it wouldn't hurt the Congressional lead the GOP has? I mean, look at his van. Clearly he is organized enough to display those stickers so perfectly aligned to each other. He shows signs of keep the van clean, the collage looks graphically-oriented like he did a good job organizing it. So he displays initial signs of understanding how things fit together. Like perhaps how spurring sympathy for democrats on the eve of an election might harm instead of help his cause?

And, as an added bonus theory question, please discuss the convenience that the suspect was clearly (as in, "there can be no doubt") labeled "a Trump supporter" by the stickers on his van. Does there leave any doubt at all that this van is like a walking billboard of most-certainty ever of a car owner "being a conservative Trump supporter!"? I have to admit, it seems to seal the case shut in the bag. No doubt whatsoever that this is in no way shape or form an democrat operative. Very nice for CNN too to have such a clean cut ending to the story. :popcorn: Bombing suspect’s van blanketed in pro-Trump bumper stickers

van2-800x430.png

Motives and mental illness... Really?

Why would that be? What are the chances deep state "Democrats" used this fellow the same way they used Ford? Both people are nuts.

Motives and mental illness... Really?

Yes really. Because with that clean van & perfectly arranged stickers, a driver’s license & the ability to command a motor vehicle, follow traffic rules suggests a cognitive ability to figure out that his van being tied to “a conservative” terror attack this close to the election would detract horribly from his presumed zealous mission.

Why would that be? What are the chances deep state "Democrats" used this fellow the same way they used Ford? Both people are nuts.

Wow, there is no more evidence needed to support the conclusion "TheDude" is rumor mongering. Does S/He really believe what is posted above, or is this one more effort by a Trumpanzee to foster chaos in support of Trump?

Can you see a scenario where you’d believe that this was a insane individual who just did something crazy?

I see him as no less crazy than the one who specifically targeted, tracked down, and use the optimum time to shoot all those Republicans at a baseball field.

Running up to the elections, Trump and other Republicans were getting more hysterical with their calls for violence. That was what probably set this guy off.

Conservatives don't know specifically which on-the-edge conservatives will be set off by their escalating calls for more violence, but they know they'll be setting off some of them, and that's their intent. Stochastic terrorism.

That's a lie and it's projection. Show us where Trump and other Republicans were getting more hysterical with their calls for violence. Don't you mean Democrats?
Well, appears like one of you guys went crazy and began a terrorist campaign for your cause.

Again, no different than that other over 50 year old who ventured into a Republican baseball practice field for charity.

Forum List

Back