Why did the Moscow Mayor’s wife give Hunter Biden $3.5 millon?

And still..no one cares. Hunter Biden still isn't running for President.
How many times you gonna post the same crap?

Until you never knew about this.

Kushner’s Family Business Received Loans After White House Meetings
Apollo, the private equity firm, and Citigroup made large loans last year to the family real estate business of Jared Kushner, President Trump’s senior adviser.

Even by the standards of Apollo, one of the world’s largest private equity firms, the previously unreported transaction with the Kushners was a big deal: It was triple the size of the average property loan made by Apollo’s real estate lending arm, securities filings show.

Your approval is neither sought nor required.

And??..nothing. Just "last wordism?".
Is Hunter running for President?

Garageman Jack: Hunter's not running for president HAS NOTHING TO DO with his family's corrupt russian/ukraine/chinese crime ring.

We're going to BUST THE ENTIRE BIDEN FAMILY.

I care. I care if he got the money because of his connections to his father, and not on his own terms. This is the "swamp" that Trump promised to go after on his platform in 2016.

Karl Marx: “Accuse Your Enemy Of What You Are Doing, As You Are Doing It To Create Confusion”

I care. I care if he got the money because of his connections to his father, and not on his own terms. This is the "swamp" that Trump promised to go after on his platform in 2016.

Karl Marx: “Accuse Your Enemy Of What You Are Doing, As You Are Doing It To Create Confusion”

Bored. Right wing talking points. The Trump children have no connections to their father?...on their own terms?
C'mon. At least be genuine. Nepotism exists. I'm being fair here.

The "Swamp"..that he built??

Bored. Right wing talking points. The Trump children have no connections to their father?...on their own terms?

ROFLMAO... Yeah... Trump hasn't been in office 180 years... Or even 47 to say he built it.

Think before you post. Holy shit man.

ROFLMAO... Yeah... Trump hasn't been in office 180 years... Or even 47 to say he built it.

Huh?? You been drinking? LOL.
Bring it home for me! :)

The amount of money that Hunter Biden and his father, of course, have received and/or robbed is so huge....I don't think we, as simple mortals, can even conceive it!

But apparently it is not enough for them, they want to regain power and continue the plundering.

Sickening beyond words.

The amount of money that Hunter Biden and his father, of course, have received and/or robbed is so huge....I don't think we, as simple mortals, can even conceive it!

But apparently it is not enough for them, they want to regaing power and continue the plundering.

Sickening beyond words.

And still..no one cares. Why? Because nepotism exists on both sides of the aisle.

But apparently it is not enough for them, they want to regaing power and continue the plundering.

Sickening beyond words.

And still..no one cares. Why? Because nepotism exists on both sides of the aisle.

You may not care.....but other people do care.

Sickening beyond words.

No one, except for you card carrying members of the alt-right. I get it . All in worship to your lord and savior.
Hint...Hunter Biden isn't running for President.

No... I just sometimes suck at explaining things. Could absolutely be my badd.

Your response was that Trump built the swamp in the government... Hey.... Biden has been there for 180 years ( see that gaffe? ) it would make sense that HE BUILT that swamp more than Trump. I mean here is a guy that has 47 years ( feel free to fact check that, it's more than 40 years anyway ) in government. To suggest that Trump had a hand in that is crazy in comparison.

No... I just sometimes suck at explaining things. Could absolutely be my badd.

Your response was that Trump built the swamp in the government... Hey.... Biden has been there for 180 years ( see that gaffe? ) it would make sense that HE BUILT that swamp more than Trump. I mean here is a guy that has 47 years ( feel free to fact check that, it's more than 40 years anyway ) in government. To suggest that Trump had a hand in that is crazy in comparison.

No I don't see any gaffe. Trump helped build the "swamp" that he supposedly wants to take down. The "swamp" is money and influence built up in Washington that has helped influence policy and shaped narrative.
He is one of the chief architects. He helped build it with his shitty real estate skills and then expanded it and filled it with bigger and hungrier swamp creatures. LOL.

Sickening beyond words.

No one, except for you card carrying members of the alt-right. I get it . All in worship to your lord and savior.
Hint...Hunter Biden isn't running for President.
Hunter is of the seed. Hunter benefitted from the seed. To us, Biden promotes himself as Ol Country Joe. In reality he is Slick Joe. The sardonic sneer tell you all.

No I don't see any gaffe.
OH yeah? Biden has been in the government for 180 years.

Trump helped build the "swamp" that he supposedly wants to take down. The "swamp" is money and influence built up in Washington that has helped influence policy and shaped narrative.
It's a little weird that you place no blame on the people in office.

You know... The people who actually say what is or isn't illegal. o.0

Your approval is neither sought nor required.

And??..nothing. Just "last wordism?".
Is Hunter running for President?
Nope. But Hunter's corruption is inextricably linked to his father, who IS running for President.

Do you want a President beholden to foreign interests? You've often claimed Trump is, despite the utter lack of evidence. Why is it okay when a Democrat does it?

Never mind. I just answered by own question.

Forum List

Back