Why Didn't The Republicans Do Anything?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
To stop this from happening to Trump. It seems like his lawyer didn't do much to help him and one of my neighbors was telling me (I can't remember who it was but I think that it was that Alvin Bragg guy.) yesterday that somebody came forward and said that they knew for a fact and had evidence that the liberals wanted to lock Trump away simply because they didn't like him. So if that's true, why wasn't the hush money trial declared a mistrial?

To stop this from happening to Trump. It seems like his lawyer didn't do much to help him and one of my neighbors was telling me (I can't remember who it was but I think that it was that Alvin Bragg guy.) yesterday that somebody came forward and said that they knew for a fact and had evidence that the liberals wanted to lock Trump away simply because they didn't like him. So if that's true, why wasn't the hush money trial declared a mistrial?

Because he's guilty and your media lies to you.

I don't see how "the Republicans" can declare a mistrial?

The attorney for T tried to get the thing dismissed but we know how dishonest and tyrannical and hackish the judge is

I don't see how "the Republicans" can declare a mistrial?

I'm sorry you misunderstood me. I was talking about two different things. The Republicans should have stopped this before it even began.

The evidence presented at trial convicted him felony fuckup.

I'm sorry you misunderstood me. I was talking about two different things. The Republicans should have stopped this before it even began.
And what did you as a republican do to stop it other than whine and bellyache on internet message boards?

The Republican Party no longer exists, except in-name...

It has been replaced by the Orange MAGAtt Personality Cult...

Most REAL Republicans are still deluding themselves that this is only a passing phase and that they will dominate again...

I wonder if they're right?

As things stand now it doesn't seem very likely.

Which leaves REAL Republicans to ask themselves... "What next?"

And what did you as a republican do to stop it other than whine and bellyache on internet message boards?

Obviously I'm talking about the Republicans in power. I'm voting for Trump again in November so that's enough for doing my part.

Around the world, people are looking at America as a Third World country. The Biden supporters are tiny in number, but they are the most weak feminized people we can imagine. They don’t care about the high suicide rates among young people, the drug use and depression rates out of control in this country.

What Biden/lefty supporters represent is extreme weakness and Anti-American hatred. They will literally bow down and get on their knees for a BLM leader. They don’t care about historical facts. S bunch of them literally got on a knee and bow downed before a bunch of BLM leaders speaking in New York City about eight years ago.

Around the world, people are looking at America as a Third World country. The Biden supporters are tiny in number, but they are the most weak feminized people we can imagine. They don’t care at all about the high suicide rates among young people, the drug use and depression rates out of control in this country.
Au contraire... people around the world are admiring our ability to humble an arrogant criminal regardless of past high rank.

"Citizen Trump, the People have found you Guilty."

That sort of thing is going to play EXTREMELY well with virtually all of our friends overseas.

Couldn't happen to a nicer autocrat-wannabe. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Au contraire... people around the world are admiring our ability to humble arrogant criminals regardless of past rank.
I’ve traveled across the world, and this is not the case. This is not what folks from Italy, Germany, China, Thailand, Singapore or Taiwan are saying. They have A negative view of America. They also know it to be a dangerous country, especially in the inner city communities, where one of these folks that I know was robbed.

I’m embarrassed for what is going on in our country today. It’s despicable. Nobody can deny the hatred of American history by the left.

Because the justice system is slow.

The other three court cases will likely happen after the election.

Riiiiggghhhtttt... Those police officers were sure quick to arrest those January 6th protestors.

They had no power to do so.

Trump's lawyer didn't have the power to defend him and the constitution?

Forum List

Back