Why Didn't You Vote?

Why didn't you vote?

• Someone's Samsung caught fire and burned down my polling place.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was easier to buy a pack of "I Voted" stickers on Amazon.

• This election was rigged!

• I was scared off by some Black Panthers.

• I was scared off by some Klansmen.

• Total voters

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Almost half of all eligible voters didn't vote in the recent election.

What's your excuse?

According to political commentator Swen Ekaf, more illegal Mexicans voted than American citizens in this election.

I borrowed the IDs of my neighbors who didn't vote, and voted three hundred and eighty-five times.

It was a VERY long day, but now the women in my town are required to be topless on even numbered Thursdays.

Last edited:
I voted for Trump to cancel out the vote of a liberal :badgrin:
That's exactly why my dad voted for Trump. He hates Trump, but he hates Clinton more. So he justified voting for a lesser evil, "I just don't want Clinton to win by a big margin."

Thanks to that kind of thinking, Trump won.

I borrowed the IDs of my neighbors who didn't vote, and voted three hundred and eighty-five times.

And now the women in my town are required to be topless on even numbered Thursdays.
Im moving to your town..
Wait, what is the average age of these women?

My father in law voted for Trump. First time he voted since Reagan

Today is an even numbered Thursday.

I'm going to be away from my keyboard for a while.

That's exactly why my dad voted for Trump. He hates Trump, but he hates Clinton more. So he justified voting for a lesser evil, "I just don't want Clinton to win by a big margin."

Trump won because Hillary was a horrible candidate and ran a horrible campaign. We warned you people about her but did you listen, no. You have nobody to blame but yourselves.

Trump won because Hillary was a horrible candidate and ran a horrible campaign. We warned you people about her but did you listen, no. You have nobody to blame but yourselves.
I'm a Republican, dipshit.

A real one. Not a fake one like Trump.

Right and I'm the king of Spain :lmao:

I had to work an 11 hour shift that evening, and wasn't going to waste my morning voting for someone who wasn't going to win.

Right and I'm the king of Spain :lmao:
I never knew that until now, your Highness.

Forum List

Back