Why Distinct Gender Roles Are Important To Kids & Society

Yes, we need a society that conforms to the most basic standards.

Asking males to use MENS rooms is not asking much.
Yes, we need a society that conforms to the most basic standards.

Asking males to use MENS rooms is not asking much.
What sex uses what restroom is not a basic standard of a society.
Yes it is.
really? prove it.
121617903283528754wariat_Toilet_Signs.svg.hi.png
gender_symbols_by_caaloba-d81ds6u.png

As long as I don't have to learn new pronouns for each group, the trans community and I are copacetic.

As long as I don't have to learn new pronouns for each group, the trans community and I are copacetic.
It's not good enough.

Gender-specific restrooms are not mentioned in the Constitution or in the Bible. What's your go-to (pun intended) argument from authority this time? Or are you just going to be lazy and say "because I said so"?

It's not good enough.

Gender-specific restrooms are not mentioned in the Constitution or in the Bible. What's your go-to (pun intended) argument from authority this time? Or are you just going to be lazy and say "because I said so"?

I'm still curious about the women in restrooms that are trying to sneak looks at the genitals of the folks in the stalls next to them. Who are these pervy chicks at the heart of every recitation of the bathroom myth?

What sex uses what restroom is not a basic standard of a society.
Yes it is.
really? prove it.
121617903283528754wariat_Toilet_Signs.svg.hi.png
not even close!
you just had to post something even if it's absolute bullshit.

Following you're lead perhaps.

I mean, a dude with a dick saying he's a chick isn't bullshit?

God you folks are loony
Again basing a opinion on outward appearance and dening reality.
Remind me again who's loony.

It's not good enough.

I'm still curious about the women in restrooms that are trying to sneak looks at the genitals of the folks in the stalls next to them. Who are these pervy chicks at the heart of every recitation of the bathroom myth?
Any good myth has to have a villain.

It's not good enough.

At a guess, he's describing what he does and projecting it onto everyone else of any gender. You know the type. There are five urinals, and protocol says the first guy in takes one on either end. Second guy arrives, he takes the one at the opposite end. Third guy arrives, he takes the middle one. Fourth guy arrives while the others are still shaking off, he waits.

Those who insist on projecting their own phobias onto others are standing at the urinals sneaking peeks on either side to see who else is bigger.

They're afraid if they acknowledge any alternative to rigid male/female roles, they'll shake it too hard and it'll fall off.

The authority is reality. Which one do you use?

It's not good enough.

According to who?
According to them. Nothing short of complete obeisance to the fag militia will be acceptable. You better learn those pronouns and go along with every lunatic nuance they spin out or you're intolerant.

The authority is reality.

(A) So you don't know what "argument from authority" means. (Hint: It's that "It's clearly stated in the Constitution" and "It's clearly stated in Paul's Epistle to So-and-So" thing your side does.)

(B) The reality is that there is a spectrum of genders, for which there is scientific evidence. It's understood that y'all are allergic to science (Dr. Carson says Darwin was inspired by Satan, dontcha know), but "Because I said so!" is your reality, period. You'd have a hard time proving it's a universal. Not that you'd even try.

The authority is reality.

(A) So you don't know what "argument from authority" means. (Hint: It's that "It's clearly stated in the Constitution" and "It's clearly stated in Paul's Epistle to So-and-So" thing your side does.)
No. Arguing from authority means you make an assertion as fact because you assume to be a superior authority on the matter.
(B) The reality is that there is a spectrum of genders, for which there is scientific evidence. It's understood that y'all are allergic to science (Dr. Carson says Darwin was inspired by Satan, dontcha know), but "Because I said so!" is your reality, period. You'd have a hard time proving it's a universal. Not that you'd even try.
You removed the question that proves you're full of it. I asked which restroom you use. If you use one in particular, why? There's your answer.

not even close!

God you folks are loony

Still waiting for your "expert research" on monosomy and polysomy.

(Scared to even look up the words, aren't you?)

Wait all you want? If you think I'm allowing deviants to frame my argument......

You're nuttier then I originally thought you were

No. Arguing from authority means you make an assertion as fact because you assume to be a superior authority on the matter.

Arguing from authority can sometimes mean that. I should have used "appeal to authority," which means you cite a source generally accepted as valid, such as the Constitution or the Bible.
You removed the question that proves you're full of it. I asked which restroom you use. If you use one in particular, why? There's your answer.

My answer is: Whichever one's available. See, where I live there are unisex bathrooms. Toilet (and sometimes a urinal), sink, diaper-changing station all in one separate room with a lock on the door. Like the ones on airlines (though those don't have urinals), only larger.

Now, your turn: The reality is that there is a spectrum of genders, for which there is scientific evidence. It's understood that y'all are allergic to science (Dr. Carson says Darwin was inspired by Satan, dontcha know), but "Because I said so!" is your reality, period. You'd have a hard time proving it's a universal. Not that you'd even try.

You've weaseled out of answering once. Will you weasel out again?

It's not good enough.

Because that's how they are.

And, I say my wife's, daughter and granddaughters safety is more a concern then some obsessive compulsives right to square in their restroom.

not even close!

God you folks are loony

Still waiting for your "expert research" on monosomy and polysomy.

(Scared to even look up the words, aren't you?)

Wait all you want? If you think I'm allowing deviants to frame my argument......

You're nuttier then I originally thought you were

Confirmed: Doesn't know what the words mean; is afraid to look them up because he believes his dick will fall off.

For the benefit of anyone less terrified than you, some information from that Evul Leftist organization the Boston Children's Hospital:

Trisomies and Monosomies | Boston Children's Hospital

not even close!

God you folks are loony
Again basing a opinion on outward appearance and dening reality.
Remind me again who's loony.

You're attempt to make the abnormal normal is duly noted.

Rest assured, it may have worked once, it won't again.

It's not good enough.

Because that's how they are.

And, I say my wife's, daughter and granddaughters safety is more a concern then some obsessive compulsives right to square in their restroom.

So you stand guard outside the "correct" restroom until they come out? People might think you're the perv...

Forum List

Back