Why do Americans hate JD Vance?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Polls show JD Vance at only 35% favorability.

Why?

I have talked to people about JD and more than once I saw the hatred in their face when I mentioned his name, more than what I saw when I mentioned Trump. The hatred for JD is palpable.

Say what you want about him, but JD gave the best debate performance of any candidate to date. He was likeable, kind, friendly, and articulate and knowledgeable as everyone admits he beat Tim in the last VP debate. In short, he is the best communicator since Reagan hands down.

Are we simply seeing the power of the propaganda media who hate JD in full blossom, or is there something about JD to be hated more than Trump?

Are we simply seeing the power of the propaganda media who hate JD in full blossom, or is there something about JD to be hated more than Trump?
They wanted him to be one of theirs becasue of his successful book and story and his prior disdain for Trump.

They hate those people more than anyone; those they think SHOULD be on their side and aren't. And they believe EVERYTHING they hear on their Pravda networks who have been slamming Vance for a good while now.

He's my senator, I've followed his career closely for years and I can tell you, he's just great which is another reason to hate him if you're a democrat.

Why?

I have talked to people about JD and more than once I saw the hatred in their face when I mentioned his name, more than what I saw when I mentioned Trump. The hatred for JD is palpable.

Say what you want about him, but JD gave the best debate performance of any candidate to date. He was likeable, kind, friendly, and articulate and knowledgeable as everyone admits he beat Tim in the last VP debate. In short, he is the best communicator since Reagan hands down.

He’s a weird mysoginist who thinks parents should get more votes than non parents on Election Day, characterizes women without kids as “childless cat ladies”, has thrown in his lot with someone whome he once called “Hitler”.

A better question would be...who are the 3.5 out of 10 people who can stand this guy much less like him?

Only democrats.
Since when am I a Democrat?

OK, I wouldn't say that I "hate" JD Vance, but I do think Trump could have chosen a better VP candidate.

Tulsi Gabbard.

With her experience and influence in the House and the public at large, she would be a great president of the Senate.

And she would suck away Democrat votes.

Last edited:

Why?

He’s creepy. Weird, and a dishonest extremist

He’s a weird mysoginist who thinks parents should get more votes than non parents on Election Day, characterizes women without kids as “childless cat ladies”, has thrown in his lot with someone whome he once called “Hitler”.

A better question would be...who are the 3.5 out of 10 people who can stand this guy much less like him?
You think JD hates women and it a little Hitler

Duly noted.

What has he said specifically to make you think that?

That is not what we saw at the VP debate, now is it?

It was the only time JD had the ability to be seen before the nation without all the negative propaganda thrown his way

And it may be his last.

Because they are good little sheeple and do what they are told -- to hate JD Vance, love Harris and Walz, wear their masks and get all 18 vaccinations.
People refuse to admit they are sheeple.

They refuse to believe it.

You think JD hates women
Yep. He said that a woman should stay in an abusive relationship because it would endanger the kids.

and it a little Hitler
Not sure what that means. He calld your blob “hitler” once. He also said that your blob failed to deliver when he was in office.

JD had a chance to stand up and be a man and admit that Trump lost. Instead he cowered.
Duly noted.

What has he said specifically to make you think that?
What appealing qualities does JD offer? He tells you what you want to hear depending on the audience. He’s essentially Nikki Haley except Nikkie smiles once in a while.

Yep. He said that a woman should stay in an abusive relationship because it would endanger the kids.

Not sure what that means. He calld your blob “hitler” once. He also said that your blob failed to deliver when he was in office.

JD had a chance to stand up and be a man and admit that Trump lost. Instead he cowered.

What appealing qualities does JD offer? He tells you what you want to hear depending on the audience. He’s essentially Nikki Haley except Nikkie smiles once in a while.
JD was not telling women to stay in violent relationships, he was noting a cultural shift that divorce is more common and citing the effects on children of those marriages as something that is not good and that maybe, just maybe, people should try to work it out rather than just bail on the whole family.

From your article: And those comments came immediately after he brought up his grandparents’ relationship and how it differed from his parents’ generation. He described their marriage as “violent” in his best-selling book “Hillbilly Elegy,” though they’d reconciled by the time he came along and helped raise him, giving him a sense of safety and stability his mother was unable to provide.

So, here, JD is speaking about his own experience, which was a marriage worked it out and it was better for everyone.

There is no hatred for women here at all you buffoon.

Moreover, he is not suggesting any legislation about making men and women try to work out bad relationships. He is merely observing a very sick and dysfunctional culture and opining on it.

That is not what we saw at the VP debate, now is it?

It was the only time JD had the ability to be seen before the nation without all the negative propaganda thrown his way

And it may be his last.
So for 90 minutes Vance looked vaguely palatable?

Bully for him.

In a real time of despair, many people will follow those leaders or the empowered who are not very good. It is in the beginning of it, that many will die just for this. That is what Kamala and Walz are. The congresswoman with the lashes and MTG is an example of not surviving and surviving in that situation. MTG is a survivor.

This idiot called Trump “cultural heroin” and then joins his Administration?
JD said during the debate that he had been caught up in what the media was saying about Trump at that time, just like the two gunmen that tried to murder a man CNN calls Hitler.

Why do you think Trump picked him then?

Vance wears more eye liner and “likes” couches

JD said during the debate that he had been caught up in what the media was saying about Trump at that time, just like the two gunmen that tried to murder a man CNN calls Hitler.

Why do you think Trump picked him then?
“Caught up in…”

Yeah. That’s what you want in the leader of the most powerful nation on earth

Forum List

Back