Why do Blacks vote Democrat?

"regardless of their prejudices"...Wow you are something else. It couldn't be that they are just not prejudice???? You see a white person and you assume he is a racist but you engage them in conversation because you are magnanimous! What a sweetheart you are...lowering yourself to talking to whites although they are something you hate.
I have serious problems...don't know if it paranoia or narcissism but you could benefit from professional help.

I am going on vacation with my family and the three boys could bring a friend. Two of them are black and one has "two moms." When they get together they are so funny and truly fun to be around. The two moms are great , too. We get together for social evenings often. How shut off I would be if I made "assumptions" about people before I got to know them.
Some prejudiced or racist whites will talk to you. I never told you I hate whites so dont be dramatic.

Since you already know the two moms why would you assume anything about them? You already know them.
You don't have to tell us you hate whites, it's abundantly clear. Funny though, how you march with the Fag Militia, which is decidedly White culture.

Maybe you hate yourself a little?
The ignorance, hate, and brainwashed functional idiocy of the hater dupe is amazing...

The first one that jumps to mind was Gandhi. Paula Deen also had a great personality.
Paula Deen proved she was an as not only once, but again when she started up against blacks after she was "forgiven," No, it just takes some time before their true personality comes out.
Lots of them give it away via body language. I find white males to be more racist than anyone.
You assuming that because of the color of their skin makes you a racist. Funny little dilemma you got there.
Evidently you arent too bright or were never taught the definition of racist.
I'm talking to one right now.
Your boyfriend or the neighbor?

Some prejudiced or racist whites will talk to you. I never told you I hate whites so dont be dramatic.

Since you already know the two moms why would you assume anything about them? You already know them.
You don't have to tell us you hate whites, it's abundantly clear. Funny though, how you march with the Fag Militia, which is decidedly White culture.

What makes you think there are no black gays?
There are. But supporting homos is not a black culture thing.
Youre not Black so what makes you think you know anything about Black culture?
That's an idiotic argument. Do you know anything about the culture of other races because you just claimed white males are mostly racist.
White male is not a culture. You get vicious in defense of your masters dont you? :laugh:

So many whites are polite to minorities, but won't hire them, rent to them, or ever vote for them, believe them to be stupid or lazy, and tell jokes and refer to them with insults behind their back. Blacks vote Dem because they know who the racists are.

What makes you think there are no black gays?
There are. But supporting homos is not a black culture thing.
Youre not Black so what makes you think you know anything about Black culture?
That's an idiotic argument. Do you know anything about the culture of other races because you just claimed white males are mostly racist.
White male is not a culture. You get vicious in defense of your masters dont you? :laugh:

Actually you've proven them to be your masters as you seem to serve White culture and all its trappings....such as the homosexual agenda which is about as lily white as you can get. You act as somebody who hates whites, yet you are fettered by White culture and do their bidding. What an odd creature you are.

1) I think the Democratic Parties legions of race baiters (the race card) is a very effective tool in keeping racism alive and promoting mistrust, especially between the political parties.

View attachment 44303

Q. Why do blacks vote for Democrats

A. The Democratic Party has a Big Tent, the Republican Party once pretended to have a Big Tent; the D Party promised opportunity in terms affirmative action, the R's opposed it; the D's supported Head Start, the R's opposed it.

In other words blacks and bankers vote the same way, each vote for the party which benefits them.

How odd then, that it's the Republican party that has the most women and minorities winning elections and the Democrat party that's full of old, white racists.

LOL, your statement is a lie. Let's look to the Congressional Black Caucus as an example of your mendacity:

Senate members[edit]
As of 2014, there have been only seven black senators since the caucus's founding. Edward Brooke, a Republican senator from Massachusetts in the 60s and 70s, was not a member of the CBC. In 2013, Tim Scott, Republican of South Carolina, also chose not to join the CBC after being appointed to fill the senate seat of Jim DeMint. The remaining five black senators, all Democrats, have served as members of the Congressional Black Caucus. They are Senator Cory Booker of New Jersey, elected in 2013 and currently serving; Carol Moseley Braun(1993–1999) of Illinois, then-Senator Barack Obama (2005–2008) of Illinois, Mo Cowan (2013) of Massachusetts, and Roland Burris (2008–2010). Burris was appointed by Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich in December 2008 to fill Obama's seat for the remaining two years of his senate term. Cowan was appointed to temporarily serve until a special election after the seat was vacated by John Kerry following his appointment as Secretary of State.

Black Republicans in the CBC[edit]
The caucus is officially non-partisan; but, in practice, the vast majority of African Americans elected to Congress have been members of theDemocratic Party. Eight black Republicans have been elected to Congress since the caucus was founded in 1971: Senator Edward W. Brookeof Massachusetts (1967-1979), Delegate Melvin H. Evans of the Virgin Islands (1979-1981), Representative Gary Franks of Connecticut (1991-1997), Representative J. C. Watts of Oklahoma (1995-2003), Representative Allen West of Florida (2011-2013), Senator Tim Scott of South Carolina (2013–present), Representative Will Hurd of Texas (2015–present), and Representative Mia Love of Utah (2015–present). Of these eight, only half have joined the CBC: Evans, Franks, West, and Love.

Edward W. Brooke was the only serving black U.S. Senator when the CBC was founded in 1971, but he never joined the group and often clashed with its leaders.[4] In 1979 Melvin H. Evans, a non-voting delegate from the Virgin Islands, became the first Republican member in the group's history. Gary Franks was the first Republican voting congressman to join in 1991, though he was at times excluded from CBC strategy sessions, skipped meetings, and threatened to quit the caucus.[5] J. C. Watts did not join the CBC when he entered Congress in 1995, and after Franks left Congress in 1997, no Republicans joined the CBC for fourteen years until Allen West joined the caucus in 2011, though fellow freshman congressman Tim Scott declined to join.[6] After West was defeated for re-election, the CBC became a Democrat-only caucus once again in 2013.[7] After Democrat Mo Cowan stepped down in July 2013, the political situation bore a striking resemblance to four decades earlier: the only serving black Republican congressman (Edward Brooke in the 1971, Tim Scott in 2013) was a U.S. Senator who refused to join the CBC.

You think the CBC is the only thing going on in politics? I'm talking about Congress, governors, state legislators, and others. There's been a shift of women and minorities identifying as Republican. An ethnic minority woman governor in South Carolina for instance did what white racist Democrat governors failed to do for 100 years...take down the Democrat flag. Your racist party does not own minorities and many minorities are waking up to the fact that they don't have to stay on the slave plantation. That's a new reality you're just going to have to face.

If you don't want to believe a major study done by a very respected non partisan economics think tank with Nobel Economics laureates then that is your choice.

Nobody has ever said that you Moon Bats were capable of ever pulling your heads out of your asses. It is not surprising that you are wrong on this.

Your Democrats are the ones that caused the failure through Liberal policies that simply did not work. Just admit it and move on with life if you have the courage to be morally and intellectually honest.

Liberalism has always failed. That is just one of many examples.

again, guy, it wasn't poor people buying houses that was the problem.

It was rich people selling mortgages as investments, something they weren't allowed to do until Bush came along.

If you don't want to believe a major study done by a very respected non partisan economics think tank with Nobel Economics laureates then that is your choice.

Nobody has ever said that you Moon Bats were capable of ever pulling your heads out of your asses. It is not surprising that you are wrong on this.

Your Democrats are the ones that caused the failure through Liberal policies that simply did not work. Just admit it and move on with life if you have the courage to be morally and intellectually honest.

Liberalism has always failed. That is just one of many examples.

again, guy, it wasn't poor people buying houses that was the problem.

It was rich people selling mortgages as investments, something they weren't allowed to do until Bush came along.

Perhaps there was more than one problem.

Perhaps there was more than one problem.

There was... and they all lead back to Wall Street.

Also, Bill Clinton, Andrew Cuomo, Barney Frank and the Democratic Parties resistance to voting for or producing legislation to reducing the effect of the impending disaster after several warning from Bush, Greenspan and several other economists and interested parties.

It's easier to just blame Bush but that's a typical Democratic Parties cowards approach. The biggest problem with the Democratic Party is that they never take responsibility for their failures, they, their loyal media and moronic nincompoop followers are dedicated to obfuscation and outright lies.

Also, Bill Clinton, Andrew Cuomo, Barney Frank and the Democratic Parties resistance to voting for or producing legislation to reducing the effect of the impending disaster after several warning from Bush, Greenspan and several other economists and interested parties.

So Clinton and Cuomo and Barney Frank were at fault for not listening to Bush? Really?

So let's look at that.

Clinton was out of office.

Cuomo didn't get elected governor until 2011 and didn't get elected Attorney General until 2007 in NEW YORK, and had no influence in the Federal Government.

That leaves Barney Frank, who is accused of preventing legislation when the GOP controlled both houses of Congress and he had no power to do so.

The point is, there was no "Warning from Bush". Bush considered increased home ownership to be an accomplishment of his administration.

So Clinton and Cuomo and Barney Frank were at fault for not listening to Bush? Really?

So let's look at that.

Cuomo didn't get elected governor until 2011 and didn't get elected Attorney General until 2007 in NEW YORK, and had no influence in the Federal Government.

That leaves Barney Frank, who is accused of preventing legislation when the GOP controlled both houses of Congress and he had no power to do so.

The point is, there was no "Warning from Bush". Bush considered increased home ownership to be an accomplishment of his administration.
It didn't happen overnight, Cuomo was Clinton's HUD Secretary and later Barney Frank led the House in opposing legislation he completely denied there was a problem. Also recall, Democrats controlled Congress the last 2 years of the Bush Presidency.

Clinton s Legacy The Financial and Housing Meltdown - Reason.com

It didn't happen overnight, Cuomo was Clinton's HUD Secretary and later Barney Frank led the House in opposing legislation he completely denied there was a problem. Also recall, Democrats controlled Congress the last 2 years of the Bush Presidency.

But the legislation Barney was accused of "blocking' (really would have had no effect on the housing crisis) was proposed when Republicans controlled the House.

Bush had SIX YEARS when he controlled all the levers of government, and if he thought it was a potential problem, he could have fixed them.

He didn't consider it a crisis. Why would he? There were record home ownership, he could claim he was helping minorities (minority outreach was one of the few things Bush did right) and his buddies on Wall Street were getting filthy rich.

So let's look at that.

Liar.

But the legislation Barney was accused of "blocking' (really would have had no effect on the housing crisis) was proposed when Republicans controlled the House.

Bush had SIX YEARS when he controlled all the levers of government, and if he thought it was a potential problem, he could have fixed them.

He didn't consider it a crisis. Why would he? There were record home ownership, he could claim he was helping minorities (minority outreach was one of the few things Bush did right) and his buddies on Wall Street were getting filthy rich.
Wall Street is our 401ks you piece of shit.

Exactly. And did you notice that while everyone else's 401K went into the crapper in 2008, the big shots on Wall Street still got their bonuses...

Because I did.
My 401k did not go in the crapper. Matter of fact it's gone gangbusters. Maybe you are a poor steward of your money, but as for me I don't need your fucking help. Wall street execs get big bonuses because the democrats and republicans both refuse to ensure that the owners of publicly traded corporations are allowed to have a say regarding executive pay scales.

Exactly. And did you notice that while everyone else's 401K went into the crapper in 2008, the big shots on Wall Street still got their bonuses...

Because I did.
My 401k did not go in the crapper. Matter of fact it's gone gangbusters. Maybe you are a poor steward of your money, but as for me I don't need your fucking help. Wall street execs get big bonuses because the democrats and republicans both refuse to ensure that the owners of publicly traded corporations are allowed to have a say regarding executive pay scales.
You arent everybody Brown. Most people lost everything. I know a woman that was planning on retiring and lost about 90% of her money for retirement.

Forum List

Back